Will You let him service You when You are not soaped and fresh?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lady De, Apr 15, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    Hello All.
    Body aroma can be very arousing to me. I guess I tend toward liking everything fresh and clean though. Although my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder just does not seem to enjoy receiving oral the times she has permitted it in the past were most fulfilling for me when she would be just oozing juices mixed with a wee bit of a days perspiration...this would always put me off on a far away high and usually expedite my climax. Now, if it had a more urine based or fecal scent down there I would be less than overjoyed but say nothing but surge forward anyway because I DO enjoy performing oral. My dream sequence is the "clean sweat"...she gets up and performs all of her bathroom needs, showers, slips into a sexy spandex workout outfit and goes out for jog on a humid morning while listening to "50 Shades of Gray" on mp3 or goes to the gym and does a zumba class loaded with hot women to give her plenty of fantasy eye candy...she returns home all sweaty not needing the bathroom of course and I peel her out of her sweaty work out clothes and I lick her like a hungry wild animal from head to toe. Speaking of toes, for me, nothing beats the aroma of her feet after a day in some type of hosiery (not socks) and leather shoes...she knew she could always make me harder and climax very quickly by bringing the soles of her sweaty feet to my face. Summary: aroma in controlled doses is good. ;)

allaboutHer

2. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    Amen Brother!!!

3. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    Ugg! Crumbum wantum! Oh! Woman near cave! Me wanna breedum now! Hrunk slapum dragum, too much leapord skin over middleum. Rrriiiippp. Middle naked nowum.
    Grab dickum. No can grab dickum. Silver hard shiny covering divkum. No can grab dickum! Fuckum! Grumble Grumble. Me horny pussy close. Pussy far same time. Pussy smell like pussy! Smell more. Touch pussy with tongue. Touch pussy with lips. Dick hurt from shiny thing. Pussy still smell good. Smell more. Suck on pussy. Talk to pussy. Pussy not run away. Pussy owner grab man head. Push pussy to man lips. Pussy pee in mouth. Not pee! Gooey like fish slime. Smell like fish slime. Smell like good fish slime. Pussy screaming like pain. Pussy not pulling away. Pussy woman crying? Pussy woman sound like crying. No run away. Pussy woman like. No hafta beat on head. Pussy trying to talk. No voice. Pussy gulping at tongue. Dick still hurt big. Hurt more with shiny silver tight. Ugg can't breathe. Pussy woman still pulling head. Big scream. Big scream more. Pussy shaking. Shaking more. Dick still hurt. Dick want pussy. Dick no get out.
    Pussy push head away. Pussy ok? Pussy grab stick hit Ugg. Ugg try touch pussy more. Pussy woman hit Ugg more.
    Ugg confused go hunt. Think about pussy while hunt. Dick hurt getting better. There animal. Kill animal. Ugg bring animal to pussy woman maybe nice to Ugg.
    Pussy woman run away throw rock at Ugg. Pussy woman see dead animal. Pussy woman run grab animal run away.
    Ugg go make fire.
    Ss

KatyTwilight likes this.
  4. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    I wish my wife would not wash but she likes to be very clean!

5. KatyTwilight

KatyTwilight Be the change you wish to see

Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    LOL!!! I would take the time machine right now to go back to the stone age if I knew I would arrive at some kind of amazon's civilization!!

@salonslave AMAZING!!! LOL, LOL, LOL!! Had a great laugh!! But it also shows that life could be so simple. Just basic instincts. No mortgages, no jobs, no social rules... just "pure nature"

6. Coolhandluke

Coolhandluke Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I have asked my wife not to wipe after a pee a day before I'm due home. The smell and taste of her is amazing.

On occasions, I have complained about odour, only to be pushed back down and told to get on with it.

rhodry04 likes this.
  7. rhodry04

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    On occasions, I have complained about odour, only to be pushed back down and told to get on with it.[/QUOTE]

Lol as you should!

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    messy men.

9. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I just love a pungent pussy

PauloChaste, salonslave and rhodry04 like this.
  10. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    That has a ring to it! Pungent Pussy.
    Ss

PauloChaste likes this.
  11. rhodry04

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    Lesbian heavy metal band name?? Lol

salonslave likes this.
  12. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    I like my mistress's scent when she allows me to orally please her. It's hit or miss for her if she freshens up a bit before I go down on her it just depends how horny she is and if she wants its now. There have been a few times that she has woken up in the morning horny and has me go down on her right then and there. Mistress and I were discussing this a few days ago, I think there is some sort of primitive instinct that triggers when we (men) inhale that lovely scent from our woman. It's also a kink thing too, the fact that my mistress is my superior means that I should feel grateful and honored to smell and clean my queens pussy and bring her to orgasm with my tongue even if she just went for a 2 mile run.

PauloChaste and rhodry04 like this.
  13. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    He's the one who's always in the bath tub. In fact, he complains about having to use a brush or a twisted up rag and a spray bottle when I have him locked up more than a day. It's funny, though, the first time I came home from playing tennis and felt horny, he didn't shrink from me. He doesn't seem to worry if I'm washed up or not.

slave_m, ChasteHubby2015 and rhodry04 like this.
  14. lionhearted

lionhearted Member

Local Time:
    Does anyone else like camping trip oral sex? Backpacking sex?

15. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    Hmm. Based on the other responses to this, it seems like my boy and I walk a middle ground of some kind. He loves my natural scent, as do I--I actually get further aroused by smelling/tasting myself on his lips after he services me!--but neither of us really like me festering in sweat or urine either. I generally shower right when I get home on weekdays and we have our sessions at night, so there's about a 5-hour gap between the cleaning and the sexies. Before oral, I usually just give myself a simple wipe with toilet paper or clean fingers to make sure there aren't any stray hairs or globs of discharge that might distract him from his work; otherwise no other cleaning is needed.

I'm not sure how we would feel about having him clean me up after he orgasms inside me. Knowing him as I do, I get the feeling he'd be turned off by that, but I might be wrong. I do know that both of us balk at the notion of oral sex while I'm menstruating. That shit smells nasty after it's touched the air for a while. :/

16. fdsfdg

fdsfdg Active member

Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    We have one o' them fancy potty seats. Nothing like that's ever been a problem, even before the fancy potty seat when we lived like the rest of you barbarians.

17. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    I think (hope) this might be one o' them occasions where sentiment and intention of a message might have been lost in the typing.

When we lived like the rest of you barbarians? Not exactly a polite way to introduce yourself.

18. Captured Pirate

Captured Pirate Long term member

Mechanic
    Local Time:
    Agree quite heartily!! Me Mistress Wife be havin' the same compunctions about Her odors and flavors, but that be the best part of it! If I wanted to be lickin' a bar o' soap or suckin' lemons, I'd be visitin' the kitchen rather than me Lady's sweet damsel flower!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  19. JohnEmerson30

JohnEmerson30 New member

Local Time:
    I personally love the scent/smell and don't mind at all if she hasn't showered right before oral.

20. Wetste

Wetste Member

Uk lancashire
    Local Time:
    I'm often allowed to penetrate my wife but have to have permission to cum if i can't control it and i go i have to clean her up. humiliating to say the least. She also never cleans up before i pleasure her and often goes to the toilet prior. But that's why i wear the cage and i'm there for her..

21. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    Dear Lady,
    I assure you your natural aroma and taste are FAR more arousing to a locked male than any soap or sent that comes out of a bottle........if you must freshen-up up may I suggest plain warm water?
    Very Respectfully,
    stevie

22. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    Yeah let's just be clear on what I think the majority of us are saying. No we don't like a vagina that hasn't been freshened up for a while.... Yes we do like a vagina that belongs to a hygienic woman. I don't think most of us would want our mistress's to purposely have an additional funk but I could care less less if she "freshened up" right beforehand. That being said I like the natural scent of a woman not a dirty nanner ;)

23. MissJulies pet

Local Time:
    I've clean her after a pee pee . I've worshiped her during cycle ( towards the end ) it has a copper taste like pennies
    and I've cleaned her after I've cum inside her as punishment if we were having PIV and
    I wasn't allowed to nut or I didn't provide her with orgasm first . Its quite a deterrent to cumming before she dose .

24. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    My Wife enjoys oral pleasure from me often and also refuses to kiss me until I have thoroughly washed her scent from my face. We have started to end our session after her orgasm with no PIV after. I am just happy to be allowed to worship her.

25. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    I personally think that women who do not shave their underarms or pubic area are extremely exotic. The look and smells are intoxicating. My wife grooms as she pleases and I am very lucky to worship her at her whim. She knows of my preferences and allows her pubic hair to grow longer than she desires on occasion for my benefit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice