Complicated start

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jasmic68, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    You'll have subbie by the (O-O)s in no time I doubt it not!!

:):):):)

:spank::spank::spank::spank:

LadyBlaze likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    What a weekend. Did that just actually happen?

We went swimming this afternoon and my Wife never asked me if I wanted to be released. She had sort of mentioned locking me up for a month and did not elaborate when I asked her what she meant. I therefore swam with my Holy Trainer on and decided to have a shower at home instead.

We were in the gym both Thursday night and Saturday afternoon, so after twenty odd laps of a 25 meter pool we were both tired. I offered to wash her hair for her and she agreed to let me. While we were in the shower she asked me if I was ok after the swimming or whether I thought that I needed to be released. I told her that I wasn't having any issues and it was up to her. She looked pleased and said that I could remain locked up then.

As I was allowed out last Thursday I will know she is serious if I am still locked up on Wednesday. This will be the longest I have remained in the Holy Trainer in one lockup session. One of the reasons this is possible is I started a body cleanse on the 4th Jan. One of the things I have been doing is drinking 8 300ml glasses of water a day, along with two 300ml shakes for breakfast and lunch. It has made my urine incredibly weak, meaning no build up of smell in the cage. I will just continue drinking the same amount of water from now on.

She also teased me again in the shower, though I swear I cannot remember what she was doing. My head floated away, unable to concentrate. I think it started with her cleaning and then rubbing my ass, and then shooting my ass with the shower rose turned to a high power jet of water. After that all I remember is her giggling while I slid down her body as my legs collapsed underneath me.

I gave her a body massage but she would not let me touch her ass or pussy. I was allowed to look, just not touch. My penis swelled below my cage again, standing inches above my abdomen, as I lay on the bed next to her once I had finished giving her a massage. She used a cold cloth to make it go down, this worked to a certain degree. Then I made the mistake of looking at her and brushing my hands across her face, telling her I loved her dearly. Boing! Up went my penis again. All I did was touch her face!

This is another one of those times where I have to admit all the worry of last week was ridiculous and over nothing.

LadyBlaze likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    When I say 'up went my penis' I obviously mean only the bit underneath the Holy Trainer. I will have to get her to take a picture of it next time it happens.

@LadyBlaze My Wife liked the idea of the communication book. I have written in it first and left it in her bed. She asked me to write down some of my fantasies. I described to her one fantasy that is long standing, of seeing her have sex with another man, or even two. This fantasy has waned somewhat since joining the Mansion.

The other fantasy was of never being able to see or touch my penis ever again. If I needed cleaning I would be tied down, masked and numbing cream applied so I would not feel my chastity device being removed or my penis being cleaned. I don't know what she will make of them!

LadyBlaze likes this.
  4. LadyBlaze

LadyBlaze Queen of Everything
    Verified Female

Digital Nomad
    Turkey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    Finding a sub is very easy, finding a life partner that fits me in most areas is more difficult though.

5. LadyBlaze

Verified Female

Digital Nomad
    Turkey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That is awesome! I am really happy hear this. In this way she gets to peek into your mind but in a calm way.. Just don't start to ask her if she had read this and that, OK?
    Jasmic, I just have to ask, and you don't need to answer. You were making some, hmm, severe modification to your penis before, that lead to all of this, you don't want orgasms anymore since it takes you to long to get into that state of mind you want to be in, now you are basically saying you don't want to feel anything at cleaning times etc. That makes me think that you don't like your penis and are trying to "get rid" of it by the "out of sight, out of mind" theory or am I misunderstanding you?

Jasmic68 likes this.
  6. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    @LadyBlaze
    May you find the one who fits in all the right places.... It is such a great feeling knowing that ones life, heart, and soul have bonded with another.

LadyBlaze likes this.
  7. LadyBlaze

Verified Female

Digital Nomad
    Turkey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh thank you @Caged Wolf :) Yes it really is.

Caged Wolf likes this.
  8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @LadyBlaze

You have quite literally just taken my breath away. My hands are shaking with what you just wrote ringing in my mind.

I was going to PM you, but I have decided it is better to answer your points openly. My Wife might read this, and I hope she does.

I asked my Wife if I could modify my penis, showed her pictures of what I wanted to do and got her permission. I then never gave her a chance to stop what I was doing when I had a chance to allow it to heal, to return almost to its normal state. If she had been given that chance early enough then I would not have hurt her the way I did. She still cannot bring herself to touch my penis, and I can feel her discomfort whenever it is out of my device.

My decision to try chastity was primarily to remove my penis from the equation and to give her the chance to either come to terms with what I did or, alternatively, to not have to. The feelings we are getting for each other now totally eclipse that feeling of remorse and pain, and even challenge how close we were during the best of times.

I do not want to go as far as having a penectomy or castration, but the thought of permanently locking away my penis would be good for her, and through that good for me. I am well aware of the psychological implications of this, but this is a thing I am more than willing to do. It is just lucky that the thought of permanent denial is compatible with my own psyche, that the thought of this really turns me on. The feeling of being sexually charged through denial and the state of bliss I reach when I bring her to orgasm is beyond anything I ever experienced having my own orgasm. If I have come to this point through the wrong reason at least I can move forward for the right one.

I have made it clear to my Wife that my pleasure comes through hers, so if I was ever denied access to that it would be a step too far. She is more receptive to my attempts now than I could have hoped for, so I do not think it will ever come to that.

My Penis will be out of sight, but never out of mind. The device always reminds me it is there though I cannot feel it. The nature of my device also means that I and my Wife cannot see it, and I am happy with that.

9. LadyBlaze

Verified Female

Digital Nomad
    Turkey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Jasmic68 I really hope that I didn't upset you or opened an old wound. It was never my intention and if I did I am really sorry about it.

I now understand you a bit better and I.am happy that it is working out so well for the both of you.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  10. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Not at all, @LadyBlaze - I need to confront these feelings and I appreciate the fact that you have paid attention in that much detail to what I have written. It means a lot.

11. LadyBlaze

Verified Female

Digital Nomad
    Turkey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am so relieved to hear that Jasmic. :) Yes it is important to deal with all of these emotions. You write so well and interesting that it is hard to not pay attention the details. :)

Jasmic68 likes this.
  12. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    My Wife took me to work with her today as she was out of her office at a meeting. The idea was to leave me in a coffee shop for a few hours then we could have lunch together. Unfortunately her meeting ran on for three hours longer than expected. I was so pleased when she came into the cafe, not annoyed at all. It struck me that is a big change in my attitude. I sort of looked inside myself while she was apologizing and realized that there was not even an ounce of annoyance at being made to wait so long. She was really pleased when I told her as she was very apologetic.

I was also very pleased as the meeting was a good 45 minute drive from our house, so I also got to be her chauffeur for the day.

While I was in the cafe I thought a lot about what has been happening to us recently. I mean that, US, not ME. My Wife has had to go through some changes as well, and it is important for me to remember that. The cafe had. Free wifi but unfortunately the Mansion was blocked. So I wrote this...

Is this a game?
    What have I started!?

This use of chastity is no longer, for me, a game. It is fun, beyond anything I could have expected, but it isn't a game anymore. It is real.

I wear the Holy Trainer almost completely 24/7. So far this year I have slept in it every single night. I have only been released a few times to wash, and then I have only been out of it for an hour or two. The longest I have been out was on a Sunday where I was released to go swimming. My Wife has now decided that I am to swim with it on and shower when I get home.

My legs are smooth and hairless. My Wife removed all of the hair initially with Veet, and then after several days with an epilator. I now keep them smooth myself with an epilator. I wear leggings as much as I can rather than trousers. Somehow my Wife has managed to make it a fantasy of mine to get some skirts to wear with them. Once my Son leaves home (if he manages to get into University) my fantasy is to wear a skirt whenever I am at home.

I have not had an orgasm this year. It is quite possible that I have had my last ever orgasm, about five weeks ago. This depends on how serious my Wife was when she declared that I don't need them any more. I explained to her how I feel sexually charged when I am denied for more than a few weeks and how this feeling dissipated the last time she let me cum. At the moment she can tease me incredibly easily and she is only just getting started. Her solution, to permanently deny me orgasms, will be completely up to her. She might have just been messing with my head, applying mental teasing, but I will not know.

The idea that I may never cum again leaves me stunned, breathless and very turned on. I thought that permanent denial would mean I never had hope of a release and that I would become disaffected and fed up with the idea of chastity. Nothing could be further from the truth, at least not so far, although that is only a few days. It hits me at any moment, unbidden. Playing a game on my iPad, bam, never going to cum again. Doing the washing up, bam, never going to cum again. Walking the dog, bam, never going to cum again.

My Wife teases me when we are in the shower together. She has actually managed to make me collapse in a heap on the floor of the cubicle. My legs were unable to take my weight. My penis, kept in its Holy Trainer cage, unable to become erect is isolated from me, I am almost unable to feel it. Instead the area below the penis, the area normally under the abdomen, becomes erect and engorged. It stands out from my body by a good few inches. If this happened when I was released I would have an erect penis that was at least 9" long, with a ridiculous girth. It took my wife both hands to be able to encircle the mound. No wonder I was incredulous and she could not stop laughing.
    Talking of laughing, I cannot ever remember my Wife laughing and giggling quite as much as she does while she teases me. It is both painful in that at the same time my engorged penis is straining to be free of its Holy cage and wonderful, as it gladdens my heart she is so happy.

The one sadness is that through my own activities my Wife no longer touches my penis, not for any reason. I do not know if this is permanent, but it has been like that since September. Her reaction to my modification of my glans was one of disgust, revulsion. Chastity was my response to her reaction as I realized it would give her the power she needed to take control. My Wife was the one who decided we would get the opaque, black version of the Holy Trainer, so she would not have to look at my glans. She has also chosen the Looker 2 as my next device for the same reason.

The interesting thing is that while she has not touched my penis, she has started paying much more attention to my bottom, especially in the shower. She has had me almost to the point of passing out in the shower, rubbing me between my buttocks, almost sliding a finger inside me. I am not sure if she wants to, I hope so, the feelings are incredible. Then she turns the water jet to power wash and turns it on my ass. There is a sweet spot that she occasionally hits, my legs almost give way each time and I have to hang on to the top of the shower cubicle to remain standing.

At times I have my doubts. My biggest fear is my Wife will become bored and not want to do this any more. I hope not. I never want to go back to how normal everything was before. Why would I? This is far, far better. I am getting attention from her that I crave and I am being given the opportunity to pleasure her on her own terms. She is the one who gets to say yes or no.

13. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Very well worded Jasmic, and shows how far you have both traveled on the journey already!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  14. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you @Caged Wolf it is crazy isn't it, it's only two months since I joined the Mansion and the distance my Wife and I have come is amazing. What is mind blowing is that I feel like we are moving at a snails pace but the truth is actually very far from that. Only last week I was grumpy and unhappy. Now I am at the opposite end of the scale, happy and excited about the future and willing to follow my Wife's lead again.

LadyBlaze and Caged Wolf like this.
  15. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think you need need some of that Neckarmuller i had in Tubingen i had last year Jasmic68 ;-)

Jasmic68 likes this.
  16. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I am on a chastity inspired diet at the moment (I lost another 0.8 kg since Thursday! Well happy!) So no beer for me yet. And it's Neckarmüller by the way :D

Tübingen is almost six hours from where I live. I drove past that area last January on my way to a skiing holiday in Oberstdorf. (One of the best things about living in Germany is being able to drive to a ski area like that.)

17. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Stunning place I was on an international repatriation mission, my sister had completed a 5 year PHD in microbiology and was relocating to a lecturing post in Amsterdam, not far from where i went to school from 5-12 haha The good old English School in the Hague :)

Jasmic68 likes this.
  18. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Mistress Wolf and i are making progress, but it is very slow going... but i am becoming content to accept Mistress's pace and plan.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  19. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I decided to change my avatar. My original avatar was a picture of Attica, chosen as it was the name of the metal device I had worn just before I joined the Mansion. I have changed it as my life has changed so much in the short time I have been here, just a few days over two months. One of the things I would never have believed is that I would now actively want to wear a dress but, as it brings my Wife so much pleasure, I do so happily and wish I could do it more.

My new avatar is a picture I took of myself in our shoe rack mirrors, wearing the dress my Wife bought for me before Christmas. I have lost a decent amount of weight since January 4 (5.5kg, which is just over 12 pounds, just under a stone.) so the dress fits me so much better than when I got it.

Chastity is totally the reason I have lost so much weight when for years I either could not be bothered to even try or was not mentally strong enough to make the changes to my lifestyle I needed to. I have applied the same mental attitude I use to control my urges, to wear my chastity device, to the weight loss. I have totally modified my diet without following any faddy diets. If I have a coffee it is freshly ground, black with no sugar. I only eat bread at the weekends. I have porridge with a spoon of honey for breakfast and a protein shake with some frozen berries for lunch. I have not had a single biscuit, chocolate bar, packet of crisps or cake, no beer or spirits in the time since I started this. I have drunk a minimum of 2 litres of water a day. I usually only have green tea which has a quarter of the caffeine that a cup of coffee has. In the evenings I have a sensible meal but I do not calorie count or worry about what I am eating. I make healthy choices, that is all.

This might sound boring but I am loving the results so much I am going to continue. My Wife set me an initial goal of getting down to 100kg, which I am just over a kg away from. Then I need to get down to 90kg before trying to get down as close as I can to 85kg. I already feel more alive than I have done in years. The last time I was 85kg, just over 13 stone or 187 pounds I was about 20, 21 years old. It would feel good to look like I did then again.

I will definitely post a before and after picture if I manage to do it.

20. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    Hello jasmic.

My apologies for going back several days in this thread but life has been busy for me. I am glad to read things are moving along for you so well!

I hope you did not take me wrong with my comment or use of the word "pathetic" in the quoted post.. I do liken us to moths that just cannot stay away from a flame though. I have willingly given (and for whatever reason continue to do so) my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder the tools and knowledge to be able to control me sexually and emotionally and to construct my display case to go into her china cupboard. What we are doing is out of the norm and sometimes it feels a bit awkward...there I am, standing in a nice restaurant Saturday evening (could not get a sitter for our little one) wearing fishnet pantyhose, a thong leotard, a chastity device and an anal plug under my clothes watching couples come and go while waiting for our take out, knowing that many of the men will be engaging their attractive mates in a sexual interlude which will result in their orgasm later in the evening does make me wonder what I have gotten myself into. We started late (for her) and my night went as expected for the most part, a delicious dinner, footsie under the table, several hours of massaging, foot worship, me slipping into subspace as my fevered intensity of worship amped up and then she drifts off into a deep, relaxed sleep and and I was left hot and bothered laying next to her gyrating my hips to move the penis shaped plug inside me and playing with nipples able to get about 3/4 of the way to an orgasm as I have done countless times. No orgasm for her, offer made...of course I so wanted to please I begged a bit to no avail..."Cuddle me." That was it. I was awkened at 6 AM still in my outfit by her fondling my pecs (they are solid, not fat) as if they were breasts through my leotard and bringing my nipples to attention as she gently bumped my ass cheeks. I thought this was the green light but it was my wake up and slip into regular PJs call to be ready for a family snuggle and cartoon festival with our littlest when she awakened. ...and so it went
    ....BUT it must have been the weekend for communication. I did get her to talk at dinner grudgingly, and she sticks to her guns that she is really enjoying going at her pace and that she likes how things are developing with our lifestyle and that I just need to go with the flow, relax, take it slow, accept what is happening and stop over thinking. She did admit what she likes most is the absolute mental and physical control this gives her over me. She said she wants to deny me the things I want the most which she is fine doing without...she said she knows she can give me other things which I cannot resist and that I will keep coming back for more hoping other things will be in play...like a moth to a flame. I queried her later in the day about why she did not want to have an orgasm and she flatly said, "I have PLENTY of orgasms without you. I occasionally like to have them with you but I am perfectly happy enjoying them on my own. I like to feel your touch, your body and your outfits...I like to be held by you. I like how you get out of control just touching and kissing my body. Those are incredibly sensual moments with you.I have all of the orgasms I want and you are doing a good job accepting that and how things are now and in the foreseeable future."

Yikes!

I thanked her for actually talking to me...I was relieved and energized....panic on one hand and intense arousal on the other....

Oh well, apologies again for going back a few days!

allaboutHer

Jasmic68 likes this.
  21. GirlfriendsTooHot

Local Time:
    Incredible situation my friend. Makes me feel alot better about mine

Sounds like you're life is fun, despite the lack of attention to your penis that's always in your mind. Glad your wife is still playful and having fun

Jasmic68 likes this.
  22. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    The best thing that happens with these journals is you do not feel so isolated. The problems each of us go through are shared and experienced by many others. I know it helps me hugely writing this stuff down and reading about other peoples experiences. I actually prefer the journals where people do open up abut their issues, if it all sounds too good to be true, that someone is living the ultimate fantasy life, I usually think it probably is fantasy!

23. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @allaboutHer Sorry about the delay in responding, I really appreciate your thoughts.

I didn't think you meant that we were truly pathetic, or that you were being mean to me. I just think that what we are doing lifts us up out of that bracket. It is interesting isn't it, if a man is pushed into this sort of arrangement against his will he would be seen as being pathetic, but we choose to live this way instead. I am sure that many of my friends would never understand if I tried to explain why not being allowed an orgasm is so good, heck, half the time I don't understand!

I wish that my Wife would open up the way that yours has. I wouldn't minid it if she decided I had to wear clothes like you have been, at least it would show a bit more involvement. Her way is to just let things move along at their own pace which as I have written before drives me batty. The confusing thing is that when I then look back and review where we get to we have made huge leaps forward. That doesn't make any sense! We spend weeks doing nothing and then somehow we end up deciding to instigate permanent denial! How did that happen!?

On another note I wish my Wife did get orgasms through her own efforts. I am married to one of the women of the world who do not masturbate. I have no idea why, I fear it is all linked to the same reason she cannot open up and discuss her sexual fantasies and desires.

24. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Not much to write about in terms of what has happened so far this week. After the momentous weekend we have just carried on with our lives. Stars have not fallen from the sky, I haven't won the lottery, my Wife still goes to work and I still walk the dog. My Wife has not been in the mood to allow me to pleasure her but she has been in the mood for foot massages and face masks (both applied by me) and lots of cuddles. This would appear to be a common occurrence when we hand over the key to our good lady wives or mistresses. It does get difficult at times but I am honestly trying hard to readjust my thinking that this is truly what she wants.

A few things of note have happened though.

If you are hopeless at cunnilingus buy the book She Comes First. It will lead you through the ways you can arouse your female partner with your tongue. If however you are passingly good at it, if like me your success rate is pretty high, do not under any circumstances buy the book. It provides a pretty prescriptive routine that it tells you to follow. The one thing it completely forgets is that the female participant might want things to go at her own pace. I tried to follow the instructions last night and my Wife gave up and asked me why was I not doing it the way I usually do. She didn't like me putting my hand under her bottom the way the book tells you have to, and she didn't like having her legs as close together as the book said either. The pace the book suggested was way off the mark too.

One of the things the book tells you to do is to stop and press the flat of your tongue against her vulva. This did absolutely nothing for my Wife and is probably the main reason she didn't get a good orgasm. And, as we all know, we get our own pleasure through the pleasure of our partners, so her disappointment was nothing in comparison to my own. To give her credit she did ensure me she had enjoyed it and insisted on cuddling me to make me feel better.

What was really disappointing was I have been trying to get my Wife to have two orgasms close to each other for the first time in her life. For one of the first times ever in 25 years I was unable to give her one decent orgasm with my tongue. If I had bought the book in paperback it would now be in the recycling bin. Unfortunately I bought it on Kindle. I might have to see if I can return it...

Another thing that has happened is I am now up to seven days locked permanently in my Holy Trainer. I realise this is but a whisper in the breeze for many of you who wear steel cages or belts, but us plastic jobby wearers have cleanliness issues to deal with. Before this my longest period of lock up was 5 days, and the smell was considerable. What has changed to allow this longer term lock up is I started drinking several litres of water a day. It means my wee is considerable in volume and very dilute. Along with this I have learnt how to adjust my shower head to power jet and point it inside the tip of my cage, with my penis withdrawn a bit, giving the inside a good blast of h=warm soapy water.

As with everything I do not know how long my Wife wants me to wear my device without a removal but if we can make it longer between removals it should get easier to be calm when she is not asking me to pleasure her.

25. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello Jasmic.
    On the contrary! I think you and your wife have
    made amazing progress in your arrangement in a very short time! We have been at this 11 years and coming up on 4 years since our restart and my 'unconditional surrernder' ;) . I wish (there is that word again) we could have progressed so quickly! Also to clarify, my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder introduced dressing and gender bending when we met nearly 20 years ago....I have had the bug since; it REALLY turned me on...add in a leg and foot fetish and hosiery has become like a drug to me! She does not tell me what or when to wear but I do wish (there is that word AGAIN) she did. I think she likes that I do it and she likes the symbolic submission it represents. I think she also likes how that it helps to melt away any masculine resolve I may have, especially when I am plugged. Lastly, she knows I crave it and that it is humiliating to me that I feel that way. She knows she knows she can melt me and play with me as little as she wants and that as frustrated as I may be that I will be somehow satisfied laying next to her humping my ass into the matress and diddling my nipples trying to bring myself the feeling of a long forgotten orgasm to no avail as she peacefully sleeps (or plays possum perhaps, smiling inside?).

...and regarding others, especially my guy friends knowing I do what I do and that I do not "fuck" my wife because I am locked in chastity...I cannot imagine what
    they would think! I know it would not be good! Haha!

Anyway, so good to hear your journey. Remember, patience! ;)

allaboutHer

Qveik and Jasmic68 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice