Complicated start

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jasmic68, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:08 AM

That is exactly how i feel too... being completely and intentionally cut off from any intimate contact SUCKS! That was the ultimate punishment for what i did, and is one i never want to experience again.

in talking with Mistress Wolf as we went to bed last not (while apologizing for my sulking session) i told Her again that i think i actually do better when i'm not allowed to finish. i get the satisfaction of pleasing Her, meeting Her needs, but then don't have the post O slump to deal with. At the same time i also added that i know She enjoys the feeling of me finishing, that it enhances everything for Her. i really don't care if i finish, if i orgasm, and actually i prefer to not any more. Fighting it as i reach the edge while bringing Her over the edge is so intense, knowing that all i'd have to do is let it go, but trying so hard not to. But, if She wants me to finish i will gladly do so to bring Her the pleasure She wants.

She smiles when i start making noises , whining and moaning, as i keep going to bring Her to orgasm while being SO close to it myself. Those are the ones that really leave me with the feeling of success and adoration for Her. Knowing i am able to give myself to Her, to make it completely about Her, really is the greatest feeling i've ever felt.

It really is Her choice and decision to make.... all i want is to be there and be able to give Her my full attention.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  2. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Hello Caged Wolf & Jasmic.

Caged Wolf: The highs are higher and the lows are lower once you go long term. I honestly forget what an orgasm feels like let alone the warmth and grip of her womanhood, mouth or soft hand, but that has been replaced with the delicious fullness of anal toys, her fingers and mouth upon my nipples and the indescribable inner ache of unrequited arousal that leaves me feeling like I am peeing for hours on end and soaking my undergarments with precum. Emotionally, the intensity of my feelings for my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder sometimes reach pure rapture as I feel beholden to her every breath, word and vision, but when the "dark hormones" get me, look out...depression, anger, frustration...I feel ready to get the bolt cutters or access my key. It can be quite a harrowing ride...especially when they are cautious and slow and you read posts from couples edging, teasing and advancing like a dragster.

Jasmic:

Reading those other posts can be very demoralizing. "Gee, so and so does whatever, if my Keyholder just did whatever...."....like READ THE DAMN BOOKS already! I think it comes down to this--if we want it exactly the way the way we want it we should be seeking the services of a professional...that is not REAL. What you and I are living is real...and maybe just maybe we may get things we want with patience...and maybe not. THAT is what makes it REAL and a SHARED, romantic journey with a woman we love, honor and cherish (and obey).

Take care guys.

allaboutHer

LadyBlaze and Jasmic68 like this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    Damn right. It is real, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Caged Wolf likes this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    its for when i been a nuisance and i dont like it but its not mean to be liked is it.

5. LadyBlaze

LadyBlaze Queen of Everything
    Verified Female

Digital Nomad
    Turkey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    Hey I am really happy about the job opportunity, I hope you will get it!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  6. LadyBlaze

Verified Female

Digital Nomad
    Turkey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This sentence says it all... "if we want it exactly the way the way we want it we should be seeking the services of a professional...that is not REAL." You got what you asked for but you can not have it exactly the way you want it! In your world and fantasy it is about you but it is not about you as a man, it is about you as a couple and you must let your wife do her thing.

7. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Tonight started great. I went to the gym and weighed myself, I have been doing a body cleanse after Christmas and I have managed to lose 4 1/2 kg (3/4 of a stone, or about 10 pounds.) While this is good it is only a start, I still have 12kg to go to get to my first real target weight, and then another 10 kg or so before I get down to my reward weight. An hour in the gym with my Wife on the exercise bike and then rowing machine, followed by 30 minutes of core fitness exercises and stretching.

All that followed by a nice chicken stir fry cooked by me. Really zingy, I do like my spices. We watched an NCIS before my Wife and I went upstairs for a really nice shower and then a cuddle in bed.

Then I made a complete mess of trying to explain how I was feeling last night. All I managed to do was frustrate my Wife and give her a headache. I was desperately trying to explain while not actually talking about chastity, which I am banned from doing until Saturday. Not easy.

I seem to be an expert at digging a hole, climbing into it, getting some contractors in to dig the hole even deeper, then finding some scientists who can invent new ways of digging a hole even deeper. Even then I just keep going. No matter what I said it came out sounding like I was upset, whining, not happy, fed up. Why? All I was trying to say was I am feeling a bit fragile and need some encouragement. Is that so difficult? Apparently for me it is.

8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I just woke up. It is 03:08

I know what my problem is. It is very simple. The simple fact is I am struggling with how little my Wife needs, requires or wants me to pleasure her sexually. I am not talking about PIV sex, I mean at all. She can go the entire working week not asking for anything at all. It doesn't occur to her that it is something that she could tell me to do, in fact she would rather not.

The problem is She also resists getting into any sort of situation where there is any expectation whatsoever. I have realized that this means before long the expectation will be for me to provide her with pleasure at the Weekend. As soon as that happens she will resist that happening. Since we started all this She has admitted that she used to resist me licking her to orgasm because she felt obliged to reciprocate. My insistence that one of my major reasons for chastity was to remove this issue for both of us as I damn well did want reciprocation sometimes, just not all the time, helped her relax enough to allow me to pleasure her more often, but that is now happening less.

So she will not want sexual pleasure during the week, because she has work the next day (an attitude that makes me want to scream out loud, I just don't understand it) and she won't want sexual pleasure at the weekend because it will be expected.

I am scared we will just end up in a sexless marriage. When that happens will there be any point me wearing a chastity device? In terms of it being about her wishes, absolutely. Part of my own needs though are that I can totally remove my sexuality from the equation but only if I can find another outlet to express it. That outlet is Her. I don't expect hours of teasing, mental and physical, in fact she could tell me it is never going to happen and I would understand and be ok. I couldn't accept her saying I was never going to pleasure her in any way again.

It is 03:27. I really need to try and sleep.

KatyTwilight likes this.
  9. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I want this to be about what she wants, and her main edict was it had to be fun. If this stops being fun then She will not want to continue. She had an incredible amount of fun teasing me a few weekends ago, She has even mentioned how much fun she had since then. She has not tried to do it again since, not on purpose. She likes it when something as simple as washing my back for me makes me swell in my cage, but She does not make it happen on purpose.

She had a great deal of fun teasing me about the lingerie. She had fun buying me women's clothes. Her rule was I only wore the clothes when She told me to. I can wear them when I am on my own, but not when anyone else, including her, are in the house, without her permission. She has not told me to put them on once since before Christmas. Feminization was never one of my own fantasies, so when I put the dress on a few days ago it was because I was remembering how pleased she was when she saw me wearing it for the first time, and I was craving seeing that pleasure in her eyes again.

She enjoys it when I use my tongue to bring her to orgasm. I am very good at it. She has not asked me to do it since last Saturday.

She enjoys having a cuddle with me, absolutely loves the fact that since I put on the chastity device she can have a cuddle without any pressure to do anything sexually. She waits until it is moments before it is time to sleep before going to bed. The cuddle then becomes a quick thing we do at the very end of the day.

Her decision to ban me from talking about chastity has been easier to get through than I expected, in terms of wanting to say anything about chastity from my perspective. What has been difficult is I have not been able to find out anything at all about what she wants and needs, what she is thinking. She has already told me categorically that she is unable to talk about what turns her on, it makes her feel physically uncomfortable.

So, my biggest problem. My head is getting messed up by all this stuff going on inside it. If I bring any of it up I am making the situation heavy, meaning it stops being fun. If I don't bring it up it won't get resolved. If I do it won't be fun, and it won't be resolved.

10. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:08 AM
  11. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello jasmic.

WELCOME TO MY WORLD! Not to sound like a sexist lout, but it amazes me how tired so many women are! I guess the not staying up to have some carnal fun is why so many of them outlive us men! DRIVES ME F-ING NUTS!!! I LOVE to please...my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder is one of the minority of women who does not really like receiving oral sex and has not throughout her life ...she says she is too sensitive there...there is a book in her nightstand that remains untouched all about it....SIGH!

We have given the keys to the store away my friend...the onus is no longer there on their part to put effort in thanks to that little lock. Sleep is well above sexual relations on life's totem pole for most of the women I have known...they are camels and sexual relations are water...a little lasts a long time. Like many of us, you are slowly being put into a nice little plexiglass display box to be put on a shelf to be looked at and admired like so many women and their fine china but rarely used...and finding something they can put us on autopilot with to keep us busy is all part of that. My Wife/Mistress/Keyholder knows I love my anal plug and wearing hosiery and is glad to oblige me because she knows I can be entertained for hours (in pure sexual purgatory) laying next to her in pantyhose, a night shirt and my plug harness massaging her as she snores away hoping and praying she might wake up to engage me...and she knows I cannot resist it! I get so mad at myself.

"You worry too much." "I like what we have going." "You know I am uncomfortable talking about sex." "You are over thinking things, go with the flow...I would tell you if there was a problem.".....the list goes on and on.

One thing for sure my friend...this is REAL...sessions are for the pros and guys who do not want to go through this...they want the fantasy...the thing that frustrates me is I want us to live this for REAL and be the answer to each other's fantasies...I think that is why I have been so subtly feminized to the small degree I have (I suspect bi/lesbian tendency) and it sounds like you may be headed down that path too. Tjme to fish or cut bait...the longer you do this the harder it is to walk away from it...trust me on that...it pulls you back in.

Good Luck!

allaboutHer

KatyTwilight and Jasmic68 like this.
  12. LadyBlaze

Verified Female

Digital Nomad
    Turkey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't know what to say.. Have you tried to write down how you wish your everyday life would look like and then asked her to do the same?
    Many dommes asks their subs to write a brief journal so they can find out what is going on in their mind.
    You mentioned earlier that your wife is religious, could that have something to do with her low interest? I was raised to believe that wanting sex was something bad and only bad girls wanted that so it affected me a bit and yes you are right, when it feels like a shore or is expected then it is not fun. I want to be able to kiss, get massaged, cuddled without it leading to something else sometimes. You also mention that you are used to living apart, maybe it was more fun when she got to miss it a bit? What gets her in the mood?
    I guess all women are different and I can forget to enjoy myself sometimes that's why I don't want a man who waits for me to make every single decision but can take the initiative himself as well otherwise I would be bored to death.

The only advice I have to give you is the same as I give to my girlfriend is the more you bring it up the less you will get and the bigger the problem will become. Instead try to focus more on what is working and feels good. Try to focus on making her happy and relaxed instead of being sexually satisfied.

And remember, you can't change someone else, you can only change yourself and the way you react. Hang in there Jasmic.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  13. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Such an intelligent way of asking those questions, @LadyBlaze - I do like it when I have to go away and think about the answers.

The one I can answer pretty much straight away is the point about religion and her attitude to desire. I do not know if my Wife's religion is the reason she finds it utterly impossible to talk about her desires, or whether it is a case of Parents doing what Philip Larkin describes so well -

They fuck you up, your mum and dad.
    They may not mean to, but they do.
    They fill you with the faults they had
    And add some extra, just for you.

Nice. My Dad certainly did his best to fuck me up, but I managed to escape and sort myself out. I do know her parents have very Victorian attitudes towards sex and in all the years we have been together the only time we ever had sex under their roof was once when my Wife got almost apoplectically angry at them. (That was one hell of a session though! One of my top ten ever :D)

She does have desires, she does enjoy sex, she is slowly opening up to the idea of less vanilla sex but it is taking time. She does not have any issues with me wearing my cage, does not think it is weird. She is just almost unbelievably good at compartmentalising those desires in a way I am struggling to do.

If she tells me that she only ever wants sexual pleasure at the weekends (with the right to change her mind at any time, after all she is female! :rolleyes:) then I would be OK with that. She has told me she does want me to take the initiative sometimes, like you she would hate for me to have to be told everything. The issue is I know that when she waits until 10pm on a worknight to go to bed, nothing is going to happen. I don't have the opportunity to take the initiative as the simple answer will be she has work the next day and she is too tired.

I have also explained that I do not expect to be allowed to pleasure her when I massage her. Of course I want to go for an orgasm for her, absolutely, but if she only wants a massage then that is what I will happily do. No arguments, no sulking.

And what gets her in the mood? Gardening. Taking the dog for a walk. Cooking her dinner for her. Letting her watch period dramas without complaining. Being quiet in the morning until after she has had her first coffee. Rubbing her neck and playing with her hair. Or none of these. Or something completely different.

I have (half) joked over the years that the time I get sex is the time I least expect it. I can try and get her in the mood for hours and fail completely. Other times I just look at her and she jumps me. As a poor, dumb male it leaves me confused and (like recently) grumpy. I have happily locked away the access I have to my own sexuality. In her shoes I would be having a whale of a time. So it drives me crazy that she doesn't seem to want to access that power over me she has.

I am lucky that She is patient with me. She put up with a petulant outburst I had this morning and let me calm down and apologise. I have the ability to talk to her about all of this tomorrow but I am very worried I will do my normal and just make things work. All this thinking is not helping my poor confused brain.

I am going to suggest we start a communication book. It is something I have read about in a tease and denial blog I read. I am not sure she will go for the idea as she is uninterested in joining this Mansion or reading my journal. I hope she agrees as I am much better at writing than I am talking. I think the slower pace of my fingers lets my brain think about what it wants to say!

I am not sure how me being here all the time has affected her arousal and desire. I know we are closer than we have been for a long time, and most of the time we have a lot of fun. I will have to ask her.

Thank you for your questions, as you can see they have really started me thinking about all of this in a new way.

14. DCHubby

DCHubby Member

Local Time:
    Hi Jasmic...........talk about kindred spirits! I am in exactly the same boat as you. When we started the FLR it completely reinvigorated our sex life: suddenly my wife wanted more pleasing/sex than for many years. There was also far less 'vanilla' and more 'kinky'. Seemed liked all my desires and hopes were fulfilled and she was really happy and contented.

Fast forward a few months, and the passion has dissipated - not gone, but once a week if I am lucky. My wife loves being in control, telling me what to do and deciding when/if I will be unlocked and all on her own terms. But, like you, I get frustrated and grumpy, because I would be quite happy to pleasure her most nights but she doesn't feel the need/desire. She is still very happy with our arrangement and very content - which should be enough but I am finding it a struggle.

I have tried communicating with my wife and her responses are similar to the wife of @allaboutHer - she is happy, sees no problems, I asked for this, etc.

So I guess this is the new normal - still plenty of cuddles and our evening routine is most nights she will get a 30 minute+ foot rub and/or back rub but I so want it to be more!

But don't take this that I am unhappy - frustrated, yes but unhappy no. I am so lucky to have a wife who does not think that my desires are deviant or wrong and has taken to be in charge with such gusto.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  15. LadyBlaze

Verified Female

Digital Nomad
    Turkey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ok since you are in this relationship and knows your wife and what rules you two have please bare with me here. I might be totally wrong and maybe one thing will help. I am just spinning my thoughts here trying to help you find a solution.:)

OK perhaps we can assume that this is has been hammered into her core. You know what they say, monkey see, monkey do and if her parents was like this then it can be hard to break and maybe she doesn't know that she is following this pattern. Have you ever asked her, in a relaxed and genuinely interested way why she doesn't like to have sex in the middle of the week? Is it because she is in her "work mode" and totally focused on that? I think the most important thing right now is the communication about the two of you and providing her a safe place to answer without feeling pressured or judged.I am glad that you suggested a communication book as I was going to suggest a box where you write down your questions and she can answer them when she feels comfortable but there should be a time limit on this. You might also have to accept that she might not know the answers to these questions. But this is an excellent idea.

Jasmic it has taken her 30+ years to become the woman she is, changes doesn't happen very fast always and you two have moved faster than most. You initiated this so you were more prepared and ready for this than she was. OK so if she stays up to 10 you know there is no action happening this night. Why does the action have to be initiated by her bedtime? There are many ways to ignite a person during the day and in the evening even if you have an almost adult son in the house.

Ok so here is the thing with us women... We like when you do things because you genuinely wants to make us happy, not because you want to score and we are moody and likes this one day and the other next day. So what would happen if you would give her a foot rub or a neck rub by yourself, and then kiss her good night and not wait around for her? (if you are allowed to go to bed before her). Or the next time you give her a massage you don't ask her at all about making her come. Just see it as a massage and leave it.
    It is all coming down to behaviors, hers and yours and how to change them.

But Jasmic, she DO use the power she has over you...... Just not in the way you want her to use it. You are looking at it from a male perspective and she is not wired like you. I can only recommend the book the 5 love languages of Gary Chapman to try to figure out how you can show your wife how much you love her.

Another thing to perhaps think about. I assume that your wife is a bit older than me and it can be the big MP causing change in her hormones as well..

Jasmic68 likes this.
  16. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello dc...
    We are becoming fine china in the china cabinet by our own doing...we made our own beds guys...we jumped in the quicksand...we willingly ventured into the she-spider's enticing web...the venom of that she-spider creates an amazing euphoria and we just moan and writhe in ecstasy in her cocoon as she feeds upon us when the need strikes...we begin to struggle in frustration in our sticky silk prison when she has not fed for a while or renewed our euphoria with fresh venom while feeding, but yet we are so happy she accepts us in spite of our deviant proclivities that we do not dare tear the beautiful silken pod in which we are kept--nor could we as she refreshes the layers from time to time.

I am not unhappy either, but so extremely frustrated at times that I could scream. Yet I know in my heart that I am putty in her hands which frustrates me and makes .me feel very vulnerable and transparent. I guess I am lucky she is the way she is because if she was like some of the ladies here I might find myself pierced into my device, tattooed, servicing men and living some of the other more diabolical results of the chastity lifestyle.

Hang in there!

allaboutHer

LadyBlaze likes this.
  17. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello Lady Blaze.

VERY good points above. I thank you for the food for thought. I wish men and women could switch bodies for a day to see and feel life from the other side with the hormones and parts we are dealt!

allaboutHer

LadyBlaze likes this.
  18. LadyBlaze

Verified Female

Digital Nomad
    Turkey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello allabouther, thank you. We are so different abd we forget it sometimes. But when I read what you men write it is very similar reactions, so it has me thinking and wondering if being in chastity is messing with your hormones in some way? It seems like you become more sensitive and insecure? Or do I see it wrong? I wish more women would read this because it is so nice to see what is going on in your minds. Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

19. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    It's more a case of switching brains though isn't it.

Though I must admit the chance to have my own lady bits to have multiple orgasms with does sound very appealing...

Colleen1986 and LadyBlaze like this.
  20. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Absolutely. Nail on the head moment! At least for me. I wouldn't know about the hormones but the affect on males when they have an orgasm is well documented, so denying that must have some kind of knock on affect. And yes, at times I do feel insecure in a way I never did before. I hope over time this becomes less prevalent as I become more secure in what we are doing.

Thank you for the suggestion of the book, I am looking for recommendations like this that might help in any way possible.

@allaboutHer another nail on the head moment. I'm not unhappy, mostly far from it, I am however frustrated. Not in the traditional sense, I am not interested in my own pleasure, I'm frustrated she doesn't want more!

LadyBlaze likes this.
  21. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I swear I will never understand women.

Tonight, to turn on my wife, to make her feel horny, to make her feel like letting me give her a massage and let me use my tongue for pleasure...

I had a bubble bath while she sat downstairs and Skyped her cousin.

What?

LadyBlaze likes this.
  22. LadyBlaze

Verified Female

Digital Nomad
    Turkey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hahaha we are not meant to be understood we are meant to be loved. So you removed yourself from the equation and she got horny! No I am joking with you Jasmic, I am glad that you had a nice time together. Perhaps the skype chat made her relaxed from work? See it is not about you doing something wrong, she just need to be in the right state of mind and she will show you when she is ready.

OnTheEdge and Jasmic68 like this.
  23. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Tomorrow I am allowed to talk about chastity and all the wonderful things that go with it, for the first time in 20 days.

I am very aware that I could be like a bull in a china shop (the myth version, not the Myth Busters version!) and do my usual and overwhelm my wife with pent up verbal garbage. Luckily I have vented here and had lots of help to get my head in the right place so that I can swear I am not going to do that. I had thought about not talking about it at all, but I think given how things have been in my bead recently that wouldn't be a good idea.

So I have thought of a few things I do want to talk about, I think they are important if I am going to get through the next week.

First is an explanation to my Wife as to why I am happy not having an orgasm. Last time we discussed this it was because of the fantasy of control, because reading about orgasm denial turned me on. My Wife did not really get this, not surprising really, it is my fantasy not hers. I hope one day that denying me starts to turn her on, but it might not. The reason is I have discovered how, after about two to three weeks of chastity, something really weird starts to happen. When I am allowed to bring her to an orgasm, usually through the venerable art of ass and pussy worship, I get into a zone, a super charged erotic state. As she reaches orgasm I sometimes get to a point where my body starts to twitch, my skin is unbelievably sensitive and I lie next to her in a state of bliss.

If she lets me orgasm it will take weeks to get back into this state. I enjoy pleasing her, always have done, but this is just on a whole new level.

The other thing I want to talk about is her own journey. She has tried out things such as teasing me, but then there has been no repeat. She obviously enjoys it, the giggling gave that away! So why only once and then forgotten about? When she teased me a few weekends ago it was one of the most intense sexual experiences of my life. She said that for this to continue it had to be fun, and boy, was that fun!

And that is it.

I just hope I can get the words out without making a huge mess of things.

24. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    And at the beginning and end of everything I love that woman with every ounce of my soul, every fibre of my being. I was confused but not enough to ask twice if she was sure!

Spouting all my fears and hang ups here has been a huge help as I haven't spouted them at her. I can guarantee no amount of bubble bath would have helped get her in the mood had I done so.

25. LadyBlaze

Verified Female

Digital Nomad
    Turkey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Im glad we could help you a little bit. Just take it easy and breath my friend.
    Don't forget to mention the communication book.

Colleen1986 and Jasmic68 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice