What does chastity mean for you? (version for domme/dom's)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MistressPhedre, Dec 14, 2015.

?

How do you practice chastity? (phrased as male chastity)

1. I'm a KH, & have only one locked sub. He's my husband/boyfriend.

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. I'm a KH, & have 1 locked sub in-person, & no on-line subs

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. I'm a KH, & have 1 locked sub in-person, & also have 1 on-line sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I'm a KH, & have 1 locked sub in-person, & also have more thanb 1 on-line sub

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. I'm a KH, & have more than 1 locked sub in-person, but no on-line subs

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  6. I'm a KH, & have more than 1 locked sub in-person, & 1 or more on-line sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. in terms of relationships: I'm a KH, & my husband/boyfriend is one of my locked sub(s)

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  8. in terms of relationships: I'm a KH, & single, do not have a husband/boyfriend, but do have sub(s)

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    #1 MistressPhedre, Dec 14, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    Inspired by a recent post by chastingfun....

Ladies, this is about you.

Boys, you have your chance here. DO NOT comment here with your experience or preferences. Prove that you can follow directions!

Ladies,
    What is your favorite part of the chastity lifestyle?
    How has the lifestyle enriched your life?

2. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    First of all, for me it is about fulfilling a fantasy that developed early in my life. I have always been a big flirt and I love what it does to guys to get them worked up and left desiring. Second it has become very intimate and sensual with my husband. He really tries hard to please me and follows my lead in the bedroom. He knows how special this makes me feel. In return, I treat him like my king. He gets anything he wants outside of sex. So this tradeoff brings us great intimacy.

madbdsm, slave_m, manintyres and 2 others like this.
  3. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    so beautiful

4. markief3

markief3 New member

Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    What I think is happening here, - what you are doing here (along with others) is that you are building, nothing less, than a whole new way for men and women to interact together, that the genders will come to adopt. Eventually and on a much larger scale, a generation and more, of couples will come to this lifestyle - because it makes sense.

Because it fits so completely with the advancement of women, their unwillingness to play second fiddle any more to males, indeed their desire, increasingly obvious in so many places, to interact with power, the lifestyle you are so wonderfully unashamed about, will come to be.

Yet more: it isn't even the male Femdom fantasy, because the way you describe it, clearly he has power too. But it has fallen to you as woman, to rule his unruly sexual passions. Of course! When you think about it, perhaps this was what was supposed to be all along. Thank you for your amazing trailblazing.
    I'm sorry, I just noticed this was a woman thread. Please forgive. m

5. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    So far, my chastity experience has been in short-term stints, either just as a toy during a session or for about a day. (It came about from our preexisting interest in other BDSM-y things.) In that context, two things have always pleased me about having my boyfriend locked away in a chastity device.

One: I have quite a sadistic streak. There's something satisfying, in a primal sort of way, about hearing him whine and beg and then just casually saying "nope" to his face. Repeatedly.

Two: damn, does he look cute when he has his "sub face" on. I'm attracted to guys when their faces are soft, honest, overwhelmed, and desperate. Nothing gets that better out of him than when I've broken him. This is best achieved through some mix of a chastity device and other BDSM tricks.

We let our chastity play slide for a while due to lots of stuff going on in our life, sadly, but we've recently rediscovered our interest in it, and I've grown increasingly attracted to the idea of locking him up for months at a time. I expect to feel that same sadistic satisfaction and even more intense submission. We'll probably be ordering him a brand new device within the next week or two, and I plan on keeping him in for quite a bit longer than before.

thekeyholderwife likes this.
  6. tdk34

tdk34 choreboy

england
    Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    Good to see how girls enjoy a guy in chastity and how they can rediscover a power over their sex play ,even if sadistic. Chastity play should go main stream soon, so many girls would love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice