First Vault Entry of a New Keyholder.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Houseostrange, Dec 11, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Houseostrange

Houseostrange Keeper of The Bear

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    A very new adventure.
    I am the Keeper of The Bear. I'm a 23 year old bi, wife and mother. I have been submissive to my husband for over 4 years and recently, very naturally even we reversed roles. I feel almost as though it happened over night. We are both switches but we hadn't really indulged that up until now. We went into our relationship knowing I am the sub/slave and he's the Dom/ Master. And we were very content with that. Through discussions and getting to know each other's kinks and interests he learned of my past experiences with women and how I enjoy power exchange with them and how I typically end up being dominant.
    On a personal note I have never liked to define myself as a Domme, Mistress or any other dominant synonym you could throw at me. It just doesn't fit, I've always felt. I'm not powerful, or confident or even mean, I'm not the most vocal, I do not degrade. Not all dominants are the same and I know that I've just always had a hard time identifying as such. But what I do know about me is this, I am a sadomasochist, I am very sensual, and I am also very creative and enjoy playing with and fooling the senses. So while those things don't nessicarily command dominance they are worthwhile skills and talents I can use to control. With my creativity my captive really could never guess what I have planned, so that does give me the upper hand I suppose.
    Caging my former Master is a great gift that I love and respect dearly. It will be a challenge to modify his behavior, but I look forward to it every step of the way! He has given me something special that he has never given anyone prior to me and that's his submission. He has so much room for growth, but I look forward to teasing, denying, tormenting, punishing and rewarding him. I hope that my captive slave learns self control, and a greater appreciation for his orgasms and for the person who allows them.
    And because I know you will be reading this, I love you and you impress me every day!

2. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    You have quite the task ahead of you. Good luck. I hope you both find what you are looking for.

Houseostrange likes this.
  3. BearStrange

BearStrange slavehubby of the Houseostrange

Local Time:
    I LOVE YOU TOO MY QUEEN I urge so badly to please you, my cock is throbbing with pain and pleasure against my cage. You are the most amazing woman, mother, wife, submissive, and the most amazing Queen to who I will serve, My Queen whom I have and to the only I have relinquished my entire body to, My Domme who is the strongest most prideful imported German specimen of the female form, My Mistress who I always have me insatiable lust toward, Keeper of The Bear her trophy slave hubby bisexual kinky horny masculine thick n hung and eager to please on demand.

Brianna27 likes this.
  4. BearStrange

BearStrange slavehubby of the Houseostrange

Local Time:
    image.jpeg Dearest Queen,

It is so amazing that even though I may be insanely aroused possibly even cum, with or without an orgasim, my cock is caged and not available for anyone's pleasure or my pleasure without your command. I truly now am a slave at this point anything I do even if it arouses me is for the pleasure of My Queen or those whom she may choose worthy enough or those chosen for her amusement. I have never felt this feeling before it is amazing. I think you deep down are a strong Dominant German Domme Queen and I even though still even caged and owned am a Dominant masculine tough stud I have secretly for many years had a desire to be owned completely and turned into your naughty slutty hot hung dirty eager slave hubby. I never told you because I never realized until the other night that you have way more Dominant experience than with being a submissive. Not to mention holy shit how wet were you last night after a very short period of using your pain and anal slut. I am amazed at how much more I am able to please you as your slave hubby it makes me so amazingly happy. I also never told or may not have expressed how many online sessions or just kinky discussion prior to meeting you with I had as a submissive/ slave for Domme's. Also I feel as though my time as your Master I was bad by trying to live or more push some of my fantasies vicariously though you as my slave. I apologize for waiting to long to tell you my deeper darker desires though we were both bad their I think or maybe just waited for the best timing or nature to take its course ;) and me for ever vicariously living through you. I wonder if you ever knew or wondered that? I also wonder your thoughts on making your slave service others now knowing that my cock will never receive pleasure without you?

I Love You My Queen!

You slavehubby,

Bear Strange

5. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    I love reading posts like this :),
    You two are so in love and It is so lovely to see.
    Hope you both enjoy this new journey of yours and thank you so much for sharing.

BearStrange and Houseostrange like this.
  6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Hello and welcome to the Mansion. I hope you find it to be informative and fun :)

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Enjoy! Maybe you'll not want to switch back again................:):spank:

Colleen1986 and BearStrange like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice