Is this too much? castrate or circumsize?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Aaron Smith, Jun 2, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    Congratulations!

You will not regret !!!

2. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    5:41 PM
    Had one in March this year...Wish I had one 41 years ago ;-)

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    you do mean circumcision I hope. :)

4. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    I don't know anything about castration, but there was lots of good info on this thread.
    This is really a nice and useful community here!
    My only thought, is I could definitely imagine how being castrated can impact your desire to serve... negatively!

On the circumcision aspect, I am uncut myself, and I agree it can make chastity a bit more complicated.
    Circumcision could be helpful but I like myself the way I am. And my wife loves the way it looks, and would never let me change it!
    If you wear CBs, it will definitely not be great. Hygiene is difficult but more importantly in my case, the skin get pressed to hard and ends up swollen after a few days. But over the years, I founds the right devices, and they work just fine with my penis the way it is.
    So getting circumcised just to wear devices sounds a bit extreme to me.

5. Miss Lesley

Miss Lesley Nicely neutered feeling female

South West England
    Local Time:
    'So getting circumcised just to wear devices sounds a bit extreme to me.'
    I agree with this comment.
    I think the subject is very individual as chastity achieves different objectives for different people. I consider myself to be very much female and therefore to me with a naturally small penis, now it is tightly circumcsed and modified to me it is more like an enlarged clitoris. Likewise i was previously vasectomised so there are 2 aspects of maleness removed to start with. Being on 5mg of finasteride in my case long term has removed the desire for erections as well as stopping them and shrivelling my genitals further. I now do not ejaculate and all my sexual feelings seem to centre around fantasing about being penetrated.
    I suppose therefore that it coild be argued i am already chemically castrated and perhaps my 'tailor made' circumcision is all part of my desire to feel more feminine without a full transition.

6. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Assuming that the OP is still making up their minds on this, I wonder if they are considering circumcision purely due to the hygiene aspects of using a plastic cage?

Better to use a metal one that gives more access to manipulate skin. I am uncut and find it easy enough to wash behind the skin, with only a removal one a week, or once a fortnight for a full clean and sterilisation of the unit.

The problem is not the foreskin, rather it is the plastic cage that is preventing you from being able to clean yourself.

7. tiny_tim

tiny_tim Proudly Chaste

Far NW Suburbs, Chicago, IL
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    I have a pretty good case of PE and I always thought it was due to being too sensitive having been circumcised at birth. One can only hope this is temporary and when the surgery site heals completely the feeling will return.

8. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Will it teach me to? I doubt it..... :)

9. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    I don't think getting circumcised just to wear a chastity device is over the top. It's a personal decision on par with my choice to get a PA for similar reasons. I'm up to 2 ga now so that's not going to heal on it's own; it's life/behavior changing the same way a circumcision would be.

In the end, it's your body, do to it as you see fit.

10. HZX

HZX Active member

Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    Just not sure about chastity will changes ;)

11. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    Id say get castrated ,and really show your Mistress you are dedicating your life to serving her!! It will be difficult to show up in a doctors office saying you want to be castrated, but it's no big deal. As a kid I castrated many young bulls ,making them into steers.
    I will tell you the procedure. sharpen your jack knife, cut the scrotem off about half way up, only the sack, dont cut the balls off .Then squeeze out one ball ,cut the thin film that encases it by drawing the knife blade along the long surface of the ball, push it upwards to where the cord holds the ball to the steer. use the knife edge to push the film up. once its pushed up the ball will only be attached by a cord, with the knife blade push the film up and up above the ball and you will see the cord, with the edge of the knife blade scrape the cord till it is no longer connected to the ball, then splash some milk of magnesia on the open wound and do the same thing with the other ball, presto your a eunuch . If this is illegal do not do it. If it's legal I'm sure some s/m groups would love the chance to castrate you for the main event at one of their kinky parties. Come to think of it as further dedication to your mistress you might want to be branded at the same time , I'm sorry to say I have no experience at branding humans, their skin is much lighter than cattle.
    Good luck with your new life.

12. Jason Webb

Jason Webb Member

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    Triptorelin, in high doses ( above 500mcg) given subcutaneously will chemically castrate. Its used in low doses when you're coming off a steroid cycle like testosterone ( 10 times body content) to restart the balls and test.

13. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    @nikkel interesting idea why milk of magnesia ?
    In the UK self castration may get you sectioned but not for long I guess as terrible pressure on mental health care places!

@Jason Webb understand the first bit triptorelin used as the total anti androgen for trans women most often as a 3 months implant.
    But did not get the second bit.

Xx Wendy

14. stephaniesteve1

Darlington UK
    Local Time:
    Surely if your dom wants you to circumcise then who are you to refuse.
    Castration is a much much bigger step but between consenting adults why not go the whole way.

15. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    Wendygirl, don't know why the Milk of Magniesa, I was 14 years old at the time.I just thought it must be disinfectant of some kind, but never asked. I remember if you cut a steers horn to short and blood thinly sprayed out you got a bunch of cob webs from the barn and pressed them onto the horn and the bleeding quit , BTW this was around the early 60's
    I'm curious to read the notes saying castration is bad . It improves the performance of horses that's why they castrate them. Takes their minds of a mare in heat that might distract them from doing what the rider wants.
    The thought of being castrated is very sexy for me to fantasize,but once I cum the fantasy is gone and I certainly don't feel the urge to be castrated anymore. So with no balls I'd never be a sub because for me submitting is purley sexual,nothing more .

16. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    I didn't know how to stop those underlines on my above post, I didn't put them there intentionally

17. stephaniesteve1

Darlington UK
    Local Time:
    Many men, including me have a castration fantasy,but few actually voluntarily get it done. Recently I saw some figure that there are at least 60,000 castrated males in the USA from medical reasons like testicular or prostate cancer

18. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I assume you are talking about both surgical and chemical castration as prostate problems per say don't make you sterile . However the drugs that you are given eliminate all testosterone to stop the cancer growing.

It may interest you that the hormone replacement therapy that male to female trans women have use the same methodology.

I am due blood tests quite shortly and expect to see almost zero testosterone . The feeling of calm is wonderfull and definitely no interest in sex at all.

Xx Wendy

19. stephaniesteve1

Darlington UK
    Local Time:
    The great thing about chemical castration is you can do it yourself. If you stop after say 6 months it is usually reversible.try it you will probably love it.
    S

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice