Signs of "engagement"

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BlueEyes, Feb 6, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    Lets face it!
    We "poor" subs are not allowed to serve our ladys quite as often as we would like to. In fact I think I could go go all day and night. It is such a power drug to see her flex and tremble, pulling my hair or squeeze my nipples hard. So rewarding!

So we are on the constant look out for even the smallest signs of her rising desires:) - aren't we??

If she tells me she feels tired or exhausted, I know what she is also telling me... Good night!
    If she rewards me a kiss an intentionally harden her tongue and stimulate on the inner side of my upper lip, hope rises... She is on to something. It's on her mind too....:) Me serving her orally. LOL!
    If she goes for my cock and balls - and starts twisting and pulling, it could indeed be a sign that she is thinking of penetrative sex.
    If she is having a bath - alone i n the tub- before she comes to bed, It is almost with guarantee oral serving time as soon as she jumps into bed.
    If I with gentle hands go for her nice well shape butt - and she is not pulling away, and tells me to back off, she could be in for the full package including rimming and all...

Who says that ladies are way to difficult to figure out...? LOL!
    OK - admitted, sometimes ( quite often indeeed) is is just a tease, but thank God, not always...:)

What signs do You see? Lets us all know some of the specific patterns that tells you that your are about to pay your dues:)

Lady De, Sunny, allaboutHer and 2 others like this.
  2. permanentslave

Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    Being that i / it is only a long distant property of Mistress Sonia, it still knows it will be paying its "dues" when Mistress simply asks it . . .

"Does MY slave have any plans for its weekend?"

3. SubinMemphis

SubinMemphis Active member

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    When my KH says she's horny, that's usually an indication that she wants sex.

4. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    "Paying my dues"... well, for over the last 3 years for me that has meant doing something which pleases my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder with the unlikelyhood of anything which will put me over the edge to an orgasm. There are signs that I do get when the window is open to allow me to be fortunate enough to suck on her nipples, kiss her on the lips in extended fashion, grind with her to help her fall into her sea of orgasmic rapture or perish the thought, actually be permitted to worship orally at her shrine. If I see her in her thick, snuggly jammies, forget about it. When the yawning starts at the dinner table forget about it. When I see a novel out and her reading lamp on, forget about it. When my hand gets stopped while massaging and caressing, forget about it...when she " plays possum" (vehemently denies this, but she does it), forget about it. IF she showers before bed, there is a slight chance. If she does not have her arms pulled to her chest while lying in bed there is a slight chance. When I am sleeping in hose and she throws her leg over mine and starts to run her foot up and down my silky calf an invitation has been delivered that she MAY entertain the idea of allowing me to please her IF I go about it the right way. If I hear her side table drawer open (9 of 10 times in a reach for her true love [her vibrator] ;>) ) while we are in bed opportunity may be knocking. I RARELY get any verbal clue. Touching me does not necessarily intone an invitation...in many cases it is purely to get the pumps running so I may spend the evening dampening my underwear and or pantyhose. She has expressed that even to this day she is verbally timid and prefers that I read her signs and mind! Very frustrating! ...and so it goes!!!

allaboutHer

harddenial, guest 2942 and BlueEyes like this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    when She lets me into Her bed. i got my own little room but it much nicer in Mistress bed.

6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @allaboutHer , my wife is exactly like yours! lol She rarely initiates sex and is always tired. There is a limited window of opportunity and I always seem to miss it. We have talked about it and she blames me for it, saying I tend to stay up too late. Oh well.

OwnedbyLeeanne likes this.
  7. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    Shame on you;-) You miss the window of opportunity! Sober up man!:) Prepare the bed for her, puff her pillows, get her magazines and all, and go to bed before her.... Wait... and see. Perhaps the good night kiss is more than a "sleep tight!"....

Lady De likes this.
  8. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @BlueEyes, Im working on it. Though to be fair we are just starting chastity again so maybe that will perk her up for sex ;)

9. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Very similar for me too. This morning she mentioned about us not having sex ("locked-up sex that is!) at breakfast, so I'm thinking it's on her mind. Sometimes going to the gym revs her up, and after us both going to the gym this morning she spent an hour bathing and making up. I thought this was a sure sign. Wrong. She went off into town to do some shopping.... I just never know, and that's after being married a long time!

10. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    WOW! That is exactly the same as me.

Dianne.

guest 2942 likes this.
  11. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    LOL!
    Man, I hear you! HOOOO-humm! Ha-Ha! Well, we can all thank ourselves for the predicaments in which we are in! When I was the stud service with the seed needed to try to produce the second child we ultimately had :):) my sign was to have my key handed to me with the admonition to slip into something sexy and to hustle up and "give it to her"!! How things change!! Well, now that I am merely a redundancy to her ever-ready vibrator I sometimes feel like a skiff at sea in a dense fog looking for the lighthouse. I know there ARE signs there though as I said in my previous post. I have verbalized that I would like things to be more crystal clear, but quickly get told that I am trying to dictate like I used to so I relent and accept the fate I have set for myself. Apparently, the vague, veiled hints and mystery of it all and the frustration she sees me go through as I misread signs is actually part of the enjoyment and power kick she gets out of this. I always liken her ways to that of the filthy hot she-devil (Elizabeth Hurley) in " Bedeviled". Oh well, all we can do is keep our brights on and look for those signs!!

allaboutHer

BlueEyes and guest 2942 like this.
  12. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Signs? If probity would allow, I would be laughing like the proverbial drain here.

Wonderful, German as she is, is not good with signs and non-verbal forms of communication. Indeed, she manages to keep a poker face almost right upto the moment of her orgasm, no matter how it's given. Indeed 2, she likes to be the main instigator.

I think if there are signs that she's 'ready' it's that she's snogged my face off for 10 minutes straight, has been twisting and painfully squeezing my balls for the last 5 and is now looking for the keys while saying I might like to be finding a condom.
    Other signs might be the feel of her hand on mine followed by a strong downward movement.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice