Who's still penetrante

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Hendrik, Oct 13, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Hendrik

Hendrik New member

Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    When you get your organsm , you prefer intercourse or by hand?

2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    Easy answer to that my friend. The last one I had. :)

EvetS likes this.
  3. happyWifebetterlife

Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    Yes,i would have to agree. The last one my Love granted me. 168 days ago.

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    Have not penetrated my wife for longer than either of us can remember. I used to be told to masturbate most of the time but occasionally got a handjob. Then my wife told me no more giving myself an orgasm. so it was only handjobs. My wife occasionally gives me oral because of the my reaction when she teases me with it but she finishes me with her hand.

mrfelix and danijean001 like this.
  5. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    I am allowed one orgasm per year, usually at D's request it is penetration, but to be honest its not as important has giving orgasms to my wife.

Lady De likes this.
  6. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    I have to say I actually prefer the variety of not knowing how it will happen. It could be a hand job, it could be through penetration or it could even be through the humiliation of doing it in a sleeve.

Its not knowing how it is going to happen that I love overall more than the act of actually having in happen in a particular way.

It's also a bonus knowing that its happening how she wants it to happen.

Usul and guest 2942 like this.
  7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I am allowed entirely too much penetration lol. Working on letting her know that longer denial periods are actually ok and that there are other alternatives.

8. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    12:12 AM
    I have not had vaginal intercourse with my current Miss. We have been dating now just over two years.
    I experienced intercourse twice during the summer 14 months before meeting Miss..this with no orgasm or much feeling (cock head and glans were covered in many layers of electrical tape)
    In february this year There was one occasion that Miss allowed me to enter her anus for a few minutes..without orgasm ( of course)
    That felt wonderful..
    Most orgasms I am allowed to have over most of this year have been brought on by her using a magic wand while I stay locked in the device..*267* days now..
    those two times I have had vaginal intercourse
    (Such as it was) were the only occasions in the last seven years and over three years ago.
    I am very happy to provide oral sex and give her pleasure in that fashion .when she has had as many orgasms as she desires if it is at nite ..i now kiss her feet and go to the spare bedroom to sleep..or if it is during the day generally we simply go about the rest our day ..
    the first minutes of which I am still still as swollen in my cage and dripping slightly..
    this seems to work just fine for her and because of that it also works wonderfully fir me..win win

9. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    12:12 AM
    I did an edit to the above post however it timed out ..hopefully the above is not overly confusing

10. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    Dont be too quick to complain. In my experience the ladies suddly and without warning go through a big boost in confidence and shock you.

Enjoy whilst you can lol.

thekeyholderwife and guest 2942 like this.
  11. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    11:12 PM
    I agree! I was on a once a month before our wedding, now almost 7 months later I've been allowed in 3 times, allowed to cum twice. Day 80 locked. Enjoy it while you can :)

12. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    I am not allowed both!
    For the last many months!

13. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Oh no, i realize all good things come in time, and definitely not rushing her, just letting her know her options :D. But lets face it, denial is what most of us seek, and I'm not getting much of that per say. There willl probably come the day where "be careful what you wish for" will ring true, though I may enjoy it thoroughly too! :rolleyes:

Usul likes this.
  14. Hendrik

Hendrik New member

Local Time:
    What would you do if your master want to use another cock when yours has to stay chaste?(Hoe far would you go?) Or do you think she never go that far?

15. Hendrik

Hendrik New member

Local Time:
    I think your answer to this can chance in time. Depending how long you do this lifestyle.

16. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @Hendrik, not sure who you are referring to? If its me, then my answer would be that we would never go that far. She is very vanilla and I'm not into cuckolding at all. Now she may find this appealing, dunno, but me personally, I would never let it go that far willingly.

BlueEyes likes this.
  17. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    I should let dickie answer this, but for now I'll answer for him. We have a unique situation, after 10 years of what started out as me pnishing him for an extra-martial affair, after being married for 28 years. For a long time, I wanted noting to do with him sexually. I kept picturing the "other woman". But as things evovled, with chastity for him eventually being a 24/7 requirement for us remanining married. Years later, as a reward, or when I was simply so horney for a "person" rather than a "thing" or my girlfreind's tongue inside me, I would let him enter me, although with numbing cream and double-condom barriers to reduce his sensitivity, so that I could achieve my needs, while preventing him from his release. I can only emember 4 or 5 times over the last ten years where he was allowed to orgasim inside me. I have allowed him "inside: in his CB device, which pleases me, but totally frustrats dickie, and allows me only slight pleasure, but is a good warm up for oral via facesitting!!!
    We have oved on in our situation. I have two girlfriends that I enjoy sex with, as well as two men, who on occassion I date for sexual release. The gentlemen near my age, married for many years but in a vanilla relationship, enjoys the light BDSM we play with, while the younger man, who is single but dating enjoys the "cougar" scenario and the BDSM we employ. dickie no longer sees any females what so ever. He has been involved with two men, one middle-aged and one younger, and is now is a gay sexual period of his life. This was nurtured by me, and my mentor, and was not voluntary on his part, at least in the begining. Strict and constant "testing" is done by all parties involved. That is a absolute must, especially in today's world.
    In closing, let me say that when this all started 10 years ago, I never imagined we would wind up where we are now. I was very fortuante to have a dear friend, who had gone through a similar situation, not once, but twice, with her husband, a few years before us. Her "husband" later chose to become a woman, and has had partial surgury for a more femme appearance. "She" is totally passable as female, but for now still has male bits. She hopes to become totally transgendered in the near future.
    The only way any of this happenend, was due to the woman being the major breadwinners in both households, and the men decided to "stay" under FLR rules, rather than divorce.
    Enjoy your journey, and please your wife with your tongue, if that is what she desires!!!
    Mistress Suzan

danijean001 and Slave to Wife like this.
  18. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    First time I've seen this thread. When females discover that oral can be so mind-blowingly delicious, the little fellow can remain locked.

19. Lady De

Lady De Never turning back!

Accounting manager
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Well, "mine" can't hardly be called a little fellow, But otherwise Yes, I see a pattern. I crave an get penetration, but oral services has evolved into something that I would choose first every time, if I indeed would have to choose. And I guess that me giving oral has gone down a lot in fact..:)

20. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    My wife's view exactly. Penetration has been off the menu for about a year now. My MM JailBird causes so few problems these days my wife doesn't consider taking it off and why should she?

21. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    One thing that I tryly love about dickie....when giving oral with me on top, the end of his somewhat larger nose fits right into my g-spot while he works away with his tongue inside me. This is my fav...and I know it frustrates him as he is locked and i comment "that's all the penetration I need from you,sissy!"
    Mistress Suzan

22. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    As if to emphasize exactly this my wife enjoyed three orgasms in this way yesterday and was so into it that she was pulling bunches of hairs out of my thighs as she enjoyed herself. That erotic pain constituted my reward, I was left locked-up!

LockedInLove likes this.
  23. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    @ Mistress Suzan:you've really mastered(mistressed?)maximum effectiveness and efficiency in using your sub's protuberances for your benefit.If you'd bothered to look there may have been another one straining at the bit.

24. Hendrik

Hendrik New member

Local Time:
    I stil like to penetrate twice a week . Learn to stop in time.

25. MrB8tr

MrB8tr This makes Mistress very happy !

Indiana
    Local Time:
    If and when Mistress does allow slave to "visit" her I'm required to wear a cock sheath. This serves two purposes: 1) I have absolutely no sensation so Mistress doesn't have to worry about me cumming and she can go as long as she desires and 2) The sheath adds about 2 inches to my length and it's quite a bit bigger around so Mistress gets that full and stretched feeling that she loves and wants.

soforo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice