LOCKED FOR A YEAR

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dave Leonard, Apr 22, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Dave Leonard

Dave Leonard Active member

NH
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Well after being locked for lent I got release and now it's time to get serious, she wants a full year of lock up. The longest I have gone is 3 months any input would be great. A year is a long time

Matthias and D6000 like this.
  2. Sulley_Monster

Local Time:
    It looks like I'll be joining you in late July.Ma'am has decided that I will not have an orgasm for one year. My last will be on the night before my 40th birthday. The next orgasm after that will be sometime after I turn 41. It may be on my birthday or some date after that. The choice is hers.

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    A year is the magic number that I'd love to try. Unfortunately right now, I'm not involved with anyone so can only enjoy the frustration from someone such as yourself. So please post often and let us know how it goes.

4. chris82

chris82 Guest

Been there, done it and now gonna watch this thread. Gonna be rooting for you both. Best of luck, and it's easier than you think.... Especially towards the last few months. First 3 months are the worst mentally, the 5-7 month is the worst physically. All based on my experience though, yours could be different. One hint... Keep busy and very social :)

Dana Fleming likes this.
  5. Dave Leonard

NH
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the tips Chris
    You have done a year before ?

6. chris82

chris82 Guest

Yeah I'm on my second long term denial session, both over a year, generally a year and a few weeks. I have discovered that your body looks after itself after a while and will expel any build up that it can't destroy internally. But I guarantee you one thing.... That first and second orgasm will be the best you will ever have and is so worth the build up and the wait. It will be strange being out of your device though and believe it or not you do get very attached to it and will miss it more than if someone has taken your car or a pet away from you. I would say from personal experience to orgasm then put the cage back on then remove for a few hours the next day and build up time out of it again, I didn't and I got very unnerved and a little depressed the first time.
    Certainly worth doing it and don't give up cause it's soooooooo worth it at the end. This is my personal experiences though and things might be different for you with the separation anxiety and stuff, but the final orgasms will be the same.... The best ever and will certainly make your k/h proud that you done it for her (or him). It's win win :)

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    In a relationship a year will seem like a very long time especially if she is inclined towards T&D and or letting you out to play.

But like chris said above ... with some ups and downs its very doable and can be very rewarding.

chris82 likes this.
  8. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    A year will be a long time with... but without frequent teasing and some playtime, it might as well be forever.

As to how to cope over that period of time, and this may be something you've already discovered during your three month stint of denial (it took me about 6 months to figure it out, but that's me) the key is to embrace and enjoy the constant arousal that you'll be feeling. Revel in being horny all the time... and share that with your wife

On the topic of that first orgasm... Don't get your expectations too high. I've had a couple of post long-term-denial orgasms, where I was so wound up, and so looking forward to coming, that they simply fell flat. Fortunately for me, my wife was compassionate and let me orgasm again before starting into the next stretch of lock up. The second one happened unexpectedly and was incredible.

9. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    i have always fantasized about being locked for long periods of time, like a full year, but have only done a little less than half that. It's a little past midnight so right now i am officially at the 100 day mark & very excited by it. My wife has been doing different things as far as work & schedule & has also been sick with pneumonia for the last few months. This has made it very simple for her to keep me locked by default. We have a teenage daughter so privacy is rare.

10. Dave Leonard

NH
    Local Time:
    100 days is very good lol
    I have never made it past 3 months myself so time will tell how this longterm will be. I know my wife is focused this time and wants this

11. chris82

chris82 Guest

Hope you succeed and both enjoy the benefits. It's only 365 days or 12 pay checks ain't long really when you get down to it. Keep us updated though, will be rooting for you to do it buddy.

Dana Fleming and Dave Leonard like this.
  12. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    Im on my second year long stint. The first 3 months is mentally tough as previously outlined, but the remainder is really very enjoyable. I've read elsewhere as describing it as a Nirvana, well thats my experience to.
    The first orgasm is a major let down, things just don't work right after being unused for 12 months. My keyholder usually gently rubs me until I cum, then gives me as long as it takes to get hard again, sometimes this has been hours!! The second one is really worth waiting for though.
    I find that when I am unlocked I feel like something is missing and really do enjoy having my keyholder insert the locking screw thought the PA pin hinge and then tightening it up.
    Maybe one day she will request that the screw have locktight applied and an epoxy to cover over the screw head to make it permanent.

chris82 likes this.
  13. buquet

buquet Man under his Mistresses

Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    Currently, my Mistresses leave me in a cage at least 6 months.
    My last release was January 1.

cagemeplease likes this.
  14. Dave Leonard

NH
    Local Time:
    My longest was 3 months but that was a while ago. I'm only 23 days into my one year term and every time I mention anything about going the full year my wife she says I will be going the distance this time. She seems more determined now than I have seen her before. I just hope I can do it lol. A year is a long time

15. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    I have been locked for a little over a year, and I agree with Chris that the first three months are the worst. Then it kinda goes into cruise control and you really become attached to your device. I really enjoyed it. Im back in again and going on three weeks now.

16. buquet

Local Time:
    Hi
    I agree that the first time is difficult.
    As I'm used to being locked up, I do ressends less pain.
    My chastity time will be increased.

17. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    I have ran up to 3 months before and "I" am the one thinking of suggesting a full year of chastity on our next anniversary. I found that after the first month I settle in pretty good and can handle the next two. If we agree on a year I will also post here.

18. buquet

Local Time:

Dave Leonard likes this.
  19. Dave Leonard

NH
    Local Time:
    Today is one month down :) so far no problems at all and still feeling good about being locked
    Today she will buy me a new pair of panties and will continue do so at the end of every month I stay locked

chastesoon and tomf_22033 like this.
  20. buquet

Local Time:
    On July 1, I'll have a new all-metal cage.
    It seems that it is more comfortable.
    I will start six months of cage.

21. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    I would LOVE to be locked for a year or more, but my lovely wife simply loves penetrative sex!!!!

May I ask: what do people do to satisfy their wives/partners over such a long time (for them!!) if they are really into sex.....?

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

cth96190 likes this.
  22. buquet

Local Time:
    Why not use a dildo attached to the top of your cage.

23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    It up to Mistresses to say what they likes and not me and i not getting in trouble saying what i does with my Mistress.

24. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    I am currently in the midst of a one year denial period. Mistress does give me ruined orgasms, though, when the pressure gets too much. Its certainly been an eye opening experience. As others have said, the first few months are tough. Luckily for me, my wife believes in regular tease and denial sessions, and in a strange way I have come to love them possibly more than cumming. I know when offered the choice between T&D and a ruined orgasm, I take the T&D every time. The constant state of arousal is addicting, and i know the ruined orgasm will leave me unfulfilled, and a little depressed, and I will be out of this bliss state. So far I have only had three ruined orgasm, and although I am feeling very full, I dont want another.

I also find that the T&D leaves me with a feeling that stays with me for quite some time. After a good session I feel like my arousal is heightened for hours after the fact, whereas after a normal orgasm the feeling is fleeting. God help me, but I am starting to to think that long term denial may be preferable.

4brenlocked and GuyCyberslave like this.
  25. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    On an 87 day lock up... Day 12 so I have a ways to go.

Release set for our anniversary, reading this post makes me think about asking her for a year from then, with total lock up.

But will take it slow, she is gaining confidence and I love it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice