slip outs happen.... those with a PA, does the pulling on it hurt?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by luckyhubby83, May 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    enjoying a jacuzi with my wife/HK last night and after a half hour in the tub i slipped out. the balls remained trapped and only slid out after much effort and a fair amount of discomfort when pulling on them. However i was just sitting there when the cage slipped off the penis. a stainless steel cage with a bit of weight, gravity always wins...

my wife does not like the idea of a PA as she has reservations about it for whatever reason. however i believe if she truly embraces her role as KH that after last nights show of how insecure the ball trap devices are from pullouts, she may reconsider that security upgrade...

my question is, with how little material the PA has of skin between the piercing and urethra, does the tugging on that stretch the skin over time? does it hurt when its tugged on? or when an erection happens? keeping it clean, is there added work?

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    On my device there is no tugging because it’s still a ball trap device. The weight and what keeps it in place is the device and the piercing merely there to prevent pull out.

So that clears up all of the tugging questions, it doesn’t tug. As far as keeping it clean, the only added work is dribbling pee, which you are probably used to with a normal cage. Mine in fact makes it less messy because I’m always lined up...I still drip out the bottom hole if I need to go real bad. I sit or squat.

One thing I will say is that with a ball trap device that uses a fixed prong ...order the shortest cage you can fit in. Sitting down in twenty below kind of short. The penis shrinks to super short levels many times a day, without a short cage, your penis will pull back during those times and it will pull on your piercing.

Good luck

Mash2214 and corsac like this.
  3. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    The cage I have is pretty much perfect however I only started wearing it in the early early spring. So not a ton of exposure to cold.
    How much pee come see out the pa piercing? At present I can pee standing up, but not a deal breaker by any means if that’s all I loose w a pa security upgrade.

4. iambad

iambad Active member

Local Time:
    luckyhubby83 the reference nicoftime was making to “cold” was meant to mean that get a cage at your shortest length, the way you would shrivel up if you were left out naked in the snow type of cold. And your cock will shrivel like that daily, whether you know it ir not.

Mash2214, corsac and Nicoftime like this.
  5. chastityreality

chastityreality Chastityreality

In a relationship
    Netherlands, Friesland, Leeuwarden
    Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    I am at 7mm with my PA piercing.
    And sometimes i put in a segment ring and put a lock trough the steel cage & segment ring. And pulling on it doesn't really hurt for me. But that is also because the cage is locked behind the balls, so there is little pressure on the piercing. It is way more secure.

And i think with a small thickness of the piercing it self it would hurt more. Because the diameter is smaller you would have a piano-wire cutting effect to call it that way. And with bigger sizes you don't hurt the piercing itself so much :)

6. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Nicoftime is spot on about the danger being retraction of the penis rather than expansion. I ignored this for a week and damaged my piercing so much it had to removed and the hole closed up.

7. Krypto004

Krypto004 Member

Mechanic
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    I don’t have a ball trap device. But my cage uses my apadravya I’ve had since high school. The cage is super light but I find I don’t retract at all. Even being light the weight of it doesn’t allow retraction even though there’s plenty of room. No stress on the apadravya at all. But that piercing has quite a bit more meat than a PA.

8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    I think healing time and stretching to a wider gauge is important.

I waited four months after getting pierced (10g), healing (in 8g), and stretching to 6ga before I tested used my PA to secure me in chastity. The fifth month I got a fixed PA hook added to my cage (Contender) after I stretched to 4g.

I agree that Retraction is the issue. I got a short cage. (Or at least what I thought was short at the time!)

Erections aren’t a problem. No pain in the piercing there.

My PA keeps me perfectly aligned in my Contender and lets the urine flow forward. I’ve worn it at the urinal a few times. But I prefer to sit. Cleaning isn’t really an issue. No more than wearing a cage causes.

I do get a lot of dried precum from constant dripping. But that’s the point. Ha!

I’m a big fan of the fixed prong/hook designs. Mark’s Contender at MaleChastityNow is dead simple for my wife to install. (She installs/removes my jewelry now as well, which is intimate)

It’s also very comfortable. There’s no escape once you are in there. it felt amazing the first time in 2014, and still did this morning. :) it’s a real mind trip.

Mark allows you to specify the PA setback so you can decide how far forward you want it rest in the cage. I started out worried and had the set back distant to prevent me poking through. For whatever reason I’m not sensitive to that anymore and prefer to be far forward.

Everything other design was so fiddly, messy, moved a bit, or pinchy.

Elayne Angel’s website and book recommends you ask for the piercing to be “cheated up a bit” to accept large gauges. Your pierced can evaluate your anatomy but that’s what I did, expecting I wanted extra skin to allow stretching to large gauges and avoid any issues from pressure on the piercing walls.

But I went into the piercer after a year... I was ready to 2ga, and he said my skin was very healthy. You want room behind that triangle of skin, and no thinning. He said I could go up to 00ga if I wanted.

The momentary pressure from bending over and pushing your cage forward is the only real worry with a ball trap. You’ll feel it when it happens and stop yourself. Nothing dramatic ever happened for me.

It’s been four years now, and I prefer 2ga but could have stopped with 4ga. I’m healthy happy and horny in my PA-secured Contender.

Go to an APP piercing studio and get pierced with your wife present if you can. Make it something special you wish to do with her, if she is comfortable with it.

Elayne Angel’s The Piercing Bible is a great resource and calmed both of our fears about getting pierced. It’s really a safe procedure.

Panda2010 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice