1. jemima
      jemima
      thanks for like my piccys. xx
    2. jemima
      jemima
      thankoo. xx
    3. xxai2001
      xxai2001
      I want to wear a chastity belt and give the key to my wife.
    4. fkfk
      fkfk
      Thx for liking my photos :D
      xxai2001 likes this.
    5. xxai2001
      xxai2001
      I put on the CB-3000 chastity belt. I want to give the key to the chastity belt to my beloved wife.
      fkfk likes this.
  • About

Japan
    Software Developer
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    CB-2000, CB-3000
    I lose ownership of my "male genitalia" and at the same time my wife has ownership of it.
    From now on, I must not touch the male genitals or give him an erection without my wife's permission.

I lose ownership of the "semen" produced in my body and my wife has ownership of it.
    Thereafter, I shall not expel it from my body by ejaculation or dreaming without my wife's permission.

I would lose my "freedom to ejaculate" and be banned in principle from all "ejaculatory acts", including dreaming.
    My wife is to make me maintain my "purity" by tightly controlling my "ejaculation" and to serve to ensure that I remain a clean body at all times.

I shall not beg my wife for permission to "masturbate" and "ejaculate" for the purpose of satisfying my own sexual desires.

I am obligated to make it possible for a third party to make an appearance that I am currently under "ejaculation control" and forced to be pure.
    (Shave around male genitalia, wear underwear as specified, etc.)

I relinquish ownership of all male genitalia, including the penis, testicles, testicles, sperm, semen, etc. that are attached to my body, and I make that ownership my wife.
    I don't know about this penis other than my wife's vagina. (My only sex experience is with my wife.)

I want to be dominated by my wife in this way.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice