Apr 9, 2020
Local Time:
5:18 AM

Followers 1

somerset uk
full time cuck /work from home

fag nigel

Member, Male, from somerset uk

mrs has to work tonight ..been called in funny that ther's overnight builders in there too .... oh I really do hope so Aug 3, 2018

fag nigel was last seen:
Apr 9, 2020
    1. fag nigel
      fag nigel
      mrs has to work tonight ..been called in funny that ther's overnight builders in there too .... oh I really do hope so
      Londonmale likes this.
    2. fag nigel
      fag nigel
      im 100% cuck to my wife she say's I do im dressed girly when home I have no mans pants I sit to pee as ive a clit and im locked ...im a worm
      1. Breathe
        Breathe
        I was going to comment but this inspired Me to write a thread, instead.
        Aug 2, 2018
      2. Mistress Jules
        Mistress Jules
        I have a clitoris, I am quite sure that does not make me anything but the damn powerful woman I am.
        Aug 2, 2018
        Rectrix and Breathe like this.
  • About

somerset uk
    full time cuck /work from home
    My key is held by:
    wife
    Keyholder of:
    fag nigel
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    cb6000
    the curve
    lockable steele butt plug
    Chastity resume:
    2 new silocone ones no name cheap from hong kong
    hi all im in a fairly new cuckold marriage the cuckold bit is new not the marriage we have been married 20 years all of that has been a swinging lifestyle ....ive been bi since teens and ive always enjoyed watching other men with my wife to the point ive always wanted her to take over so a nice long chat one night was all that was needed .

the very next day she had ordered a cb6000 and had been shopping for knickers and the rest is history ...I no longer have intercourse with my wife I leave that to the guys who can really please her ..

but im still new compared to a lot of you but I do have 20 years of swinging knowledge that I know have helped us massively...

oh and there's no rights or wrongs in cuckolding everyone is different theres no rule book as long as your both happy..ish lol
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice