A keyholders diary...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Goddess Jen, Nov 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    Absolutely... I like to think she's worthy of Playboy.

Page 3 was in The Sun, which is more of a comic than a newspaper!

A lot of very successful women have been Page 3 models (Jo Guest, Melinda Messinger, Katie Price aka Jordan) so nothing to be ashamed of. It's more of wank-fodder picture than the more artistic visions you see in Playboy.

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    No offense taken. You worry to much, Chastesoon. ;-) To be honest I really don't understand what you're talking about, but I got the jist of it. Trust me...it's all good :Tulip_Up:

Emma, you are so sweet. But, I doubt Playboy will be knocking on my door anytime soon. Perhaps if they decide to do a Domme spread some time? And then only if I can have my bestest girls from the Mansion at my side.

Have a nice day everyone!!

3. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    OK, it's been a MONTH since I've written in my diary?!? *Hangs head in shame* Jeez. I should update a bit, I guess.

Let's see. I went up north for another visit with Lin and Tiff. Linda had back surgery and I went to give them both a little bit of help. Even if I didn't do much, it was great to see them again and spend time together. They are wonderful people and wonderful friends. We've got that family feel between us, and it's so great. I'm sure it has to do with not having to hide or sensor ANYTHING I say. They understand me and I them. It's bliss being with them. :)

I've been attending some local munches/sloshes over the past month. I've met some really nice people, and it feels wonderful to get more into this "lifestyle". I've been invited to a few clubs, and play parties. I just need to find the right subbie to take with me. Sorry to say, this has been difficult to say the least. I know that Dommes are supposed to be in demand, and I'm sure we/they are, but CHRIST...where in the FUCK are all the submissives??? You talk to someone and think, "This might work." And then BAM...the floor drops out and you find out something that just took them off your radar. Oh well. I've become friends with a Dom who is so great, and he's been telling me to just go without a partner to a club. He told me that subbies with come to me and ask to play. But, I don't know if I could do that. Firstly, I don't have the confidence in my skills just yet..and secondly, I don't know why someone would want to play with another they don't know anything about. Maybe I'm making too much out of it. Who knows. Just more I have to learn.

One more tidbit I wanted to share. Last night John and I went to dinner together. When he came home from work he was in a very chatty mood which is SSSSOOOO not like him. While I was getting ready he came in the bathroom and just started talking about The Gathering. (Personally, I think he just wanted to eye fuck me the whole time ;) ). We chatted about basic things. He wanted to know how long I was going to be gone, what evil plans I had for Dan :p , and who was all going. There was more to it, but those were the basics. Then we started to talk about how he understood the need for me to find someone I can be a bit more forceful with. Then I asked him (something I had never asked before) if he ever felt the need to play with someone else. Like if we went to a club or munch and a Domme propositioned him, would he go with her? He told me flat out "no". He said he has absolutely zero desire to ever play with someone else. I gave him every scenario in the book...and he still said no. I told him he was nutz and that I think he's missing a great opportunity. I mean his wife is giving him the green light...don't you think he'd jump on that?!?! Most any man I know would. Just to get a taste of another's style. Or to offer him something I'm not skilled enough yet to give him. I don't know..I guess I look at all of this WAY differently than he does. It was an interesting conversation.

Anything else? Hmmmm..

John's "man room" is almost done. In fact he's painting it right now :) It will be Dan's room when he's here (the eyebolts are going into the floor in a few :p ). John and I decided to put a few well placed pervertables in there. I mean, it is the basement we're redoing. Isn't that the most logical place for some *ahem* fun?

Sunday, I'm going to a kinky picnic called a "Whipnic". I'm going to learn how to throw a whip from a wonderful man. He's got some killer skills, I hear. I'm really excited! Oh, and I'm now the hostess for my areas munch group! Yay!! Our hostess won't be able to do it anymore, so I volunteered. My first go at it will be in August. I'll KUP on how it goes.

I think that's about it. I'm sure there's more, but this is already ridiculously long. I have to update more often so it's not a novel with I finally decide to write.

4. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:06 PM

Okay Ms. Jen, wait'll You see all of the hands up after this post i would surmise. Like ooh, ooh, pick me calls jumping out of the mansion. But knowing and hearing what You say. Never-the-less, this is a journey that we all take and our yellow brick roads are all different and at times they meet/cross, and in the spirit of it all it is the journey that really matters (with the times spent something to treasure and remember). Sounds as if Ms. Michelle's gatherings are becoming the tour de rigueur of the mansion. Wonderful to hear.

On one note can i share that there wonderful Dommes that do offer training sessions for newer Dommes and even couples sessions - they are out there and it takes away the feeling of what do you do. So a mentorship program would be what should be offered by your prospective submissives to get you off the ground. Hoping that through the munches you can find that special guide. The other option is to attend play and watch and learn - kind of a tough thing to do - but a way to learn.

Have fun at the whipnic - and then always carry your quirt with you - one never knows. :)

Cheers, and welcome back to your journal/Domme diary.

Aline

5. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    :manga_balloon: Hi, Aline. So nice to "see" you again. After reading your post I thought I should write a little disclaimer to this...

Not that I don't absolutely adore all the subbies I've come to know on the Mansion, but I'm looking for someone local. I already have my sweet pet and that is very hard having him so far away :(. I want a local toy, to play with!

Thanks for the advice, Aline! I really appreciate it. xo

6. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Goddess Jen if i may,

Maybe John feels a bit like me. i would let anyone have some time w/ me BUT not if MM wasn't there w/ me. MM KNOWS me inside and out. i would want her there to protect me so i wouldn't have to look like some kinda candy backsided sub if i needed help. To just give myself to someone i don't know or doesn't know me is quite a scary thought. Take pride in the fact that John trusts you enough to give himself to you. That speaks volumes of your skills. It took me a long time to REALLY trust MM and a lot of talking. Now that i trust her completely i know she will never abuse me and wtih someone you have just met in a club on one particular night you don't have that.

raising my hand hoping MM doesn't see, lol

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

7. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Thanks for your take on the situation, Rachel...and of course "you may" :). I think that when it all comes down to it, you are correct. It's all about trust. Sometimes I forget how much the men/husbands/subbies in our lives must trust their superior. Because I'm the "do-er" and not the "do-ee" I don't think of that scenario. I just saw it as odd he wouldn't jump at the chance. I wasn't looking at the whole picture. Thanks for pointing it out to me, Rachel.

I'm totally bummed. I woke up this morning to a really nasty thunderstorm and it won't stop pissing down rain! I went on the Weather Channel and just ended up wanting to slap Mr. Weatheman for not telling me what I wanted to hear. It looks like my Whipnic is going to get rained out today :sad0002:. I really hope it clears up. I was SOOOO looking forward to it. If it was just a bit of rain, I could deal with that. But, there are full blown thunder and lightning storms going on today.

Think sunshine, puffy white clouds, blue skies, and NO RAIN for me please!!!! :manga_heatwave:

8. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Goddess Jen

it was so wonderful to see You resurface again and write what is new in Your life. i have to say that i have thought about what rachel said as well and know i would have no problem with someone that Mistress Rob trusts. i don't think i would necessarily have to be in Her presence, but would only do at Her direction. Meaning i would not ask nor respond to an invitation unless Mistress has directed it. It is a trust issue and i do not for see Mistress putting me in a possibly harmful situation. i am always a reflection of Her and as such must be ever mindful of my behavior around others both vanilla and lifestyle folks.

Speaking of the Gathering. i am really looking forward to finally meeting so many i have only talked to here. Haveing met Mistress Michelle, pet and susie q i know it will be a wonderful time. It is an honor to be part of this years festivities...

cynthia

9. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thinking hard for you Goddess Jen.

Your friend
    MM's sweetpea

10. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Jen- I believe You and I have talked about playing on the "1st date" in the past. IMO it takes a lot of trust in someone to let that person immobilize you and then go at you with whatever implement they may chose. Besides, at least for Me anyway, when you take the time to get to know what it is that each party is looking for out of the "play" time, it's far more productive and enjoyable. This lifestyle takes a LOT of trust, communication and negotiation. It's NOT all about one person! It's about 2 (or more) people understanding what it takes to satisfy and make each other happy.

From the Domme/Dom point of view, it could easily be just another body to abuse. They are not the one that has to worry about limits and exceeded boundries. The sub on the other hand, is putting their life, so to speak, in the hands of someone they don't know. Not something I would want to do. Enough babble.....

Can't wait to see you and John again. So far it looks like weekend after next is going to work out fine! Big city...here we come!! :D

11. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    I'm really looking forward to seeing you and Tiff, Lin. And I can't WAIT to take you shopping!! John's wallet is smokin' already ;)

I'll write more about my great time at the kinky picnic, but for now here are some pics... It was SOOOOOO much fun!!!

This is me practicing with a little short whip:

Whipnic 011.jpg

One of my favorites:

Whipnic 013.jpg

Doing a little trick that Elkies taught me. You're right...it was like trying to rub your tummy and pat your head at the same time!!

Whipnic 017.jpg

The master of whiptasticness. This is the best teacher and one of the most "southern gentlemen" I've ever met. He was so patient with me:

Whipnic 025.jpg

Me. Trying not to take my leg, arm, ass, or head off :D

Whipnic 027.jpg

Like I said, it was a great time and I'll share more of the details later. xo

12. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :blink: I'm not sure about anyone else going to the gathering but i'm starting to shake abit ,lovely pics Goddess Jen :)

13. Rachel

Local Time:
    susie i was scared before the pics. Thinking i will just stay home.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

14. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I did post on fetlife asking if I should be worried about the fact Mistress Jen is smiling in every picture of her holding a whip???

EDIT:
    Don't worry Rachel. I'm sure i'm the one how is taking every one of her swings.

15. susie q

Local Time:
    No you're not rachel i know where you live lol :p

16. susie q

Local Time:
    Ps LOM i hope you are correct but i have a feeling that you are not going to be the only one :eek:

17. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Ladies, ladies..... and pet,

Don't get all nervous. I could never throw a bullwhip at anyone I actually liked..let alone loved. You could cause some SERIOUS damage with one of those. Now with that being said,

There are a few other nice pieces I got my hands on yesterday. And the floggers weren't too shabby either. :manga_bunny:

In fact that little double figure 8 thingy I learned was with 2 cats. That was soooo fun!!! I really hope to get a bit more accuracy as time goes on. I've got 4 months to get it right!! :smilies_xxx22:

18. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Goddess Jen,

Too early to get nervous right now. We still have 4 months, 1 week and 1 day until the fall gathering and a world of things can happen between now and then. i for one feel honored that i will finally get to meet the likes of Yourself, Mistress Emma, Madame Michelle, Ms Linda and of course lum, rachel, davina, tiffiny and of little pet. i am sure i missed some one of importance there, but i will make my apologies once i figure out who.

cynthia

19. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    First I want to say...

[​IMG]

So, today is July 4th. Our independence day. It's a day to be thankful about being an American, and to be grateful for being able to live in this fantastic nation. For me? It's all about the party, baby!! BBQ's, fireworks, friends, family and of course...drinking!! WOO HOO!! So, Happy 4th my fellow peeps of the US!!

Now to get on about the other goings on in my life. Hmmmmm....

Lately John has expressed interest in getting back into chastity. Seems his libido is increasing at an alarming rate. ;) I don't know if it's the weather or what, but he's a walking hard on lately. Constantly thinking about sex, me, me and sex. You get the picture. So, to keep everyone safe he decided the best course of action would be to lock his cock up, since his self control was getting less and less. That takes me to this part...

Yesterday, I bought my husband a pair of black 3 inch heels. We've talked about the whole cross dressing thing, and while he doesn't have the desire to be a woman, he does have a curiosity about having to be made to dress like one. Does that make sense? Well, it does to us :p He put them on and I've got to say, he looked pretty damn sexy in them! I'm looking forward to adding a few other choice pieces to his wardrobe. I guess we'll just see where this leads.

Oh, and Tiff and Linda are coming down to visit this weekend!!! :anim_65: John and I can't wait to see them. Saturday we have a sitter for the whole day, so Linda and I can do some serious shopping. Yes, I said SERIOUS shopping. I have lots of places I want to take her. I asked John what he and Tiff plan to do and he said, "I don't know...follow you and Linda around and hold your bags?" I almost started to cry. I'm so proud. :D All 4 of us are then going to a bit of a play party Saturday night. I have some friends that invited us over for a game of "Spankopoly". I guess it's just like Monopoly, but with a delicious twist. Should be a really great time! The host and hostess of the party are such great people (they'd have to be...he's a member of the Mansion). I'm looking forward to introducing Tiff and Linda to them.

One more little tidbit and then I'm done. PROMISE!! At the munch I was at on Thursday, I started talking to one of the ladies there. Turns out she makes jewelry. Really really beautiful jewelry. I was admiring one of her pieces and asked if she could make something special for me. See, Dan has this want and need about being led about by a leash. I love the idea, but instead of just a regular ol' leash to attach to his collar, I asked if this lovely lady could make something that was a bit more "me". I gave her a picture of Dan's chastity device and told her I was interested in having one part attached to his collar....then a chain going down to his CB and attach it through the hole of the pin (so no need for a lock)....give me about 4 ft of chain and a loop to put around my wrist. VOILA! A leash any Mistress who's pet is in chastity can be proud of! Oh, and she's going to bling it all out for me too!! Dan now get's his wish, and I get my kicks off of leading him around by his dick. :chores002:

Anything else I'm missing??? I don't think so. I can always come back and write more if I remember, right? Is is my diary, after all. :alwaysaboutmea1-vi:

20. susie q

Local Time:
    :) Cheers Goddess Jen :D

21. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    hehehe, is it wrong that I can't wait for Mistress Jen to get her leash too?

22. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Nah...I think it's pretty awesome too. I can't wait to see it! :D

Few things to write about. Today I got a picture of a little something Dan had made for his collar. It's a dog ID tag. It's so cute! It says "Property of Mistress Jen" on it. Hehe... I guess if he wanders off they'll know he has an owner that's missing him. He makes me smile doing the simplest things for me. Thanks, sweetie :manga_blowkiss:

Couple more days till Lin and Tiff are here. Yay! Our chicklet is going to the inlaws for the day and night on Saturday so we can shop and party. Don't know how THAT could get any better!!

Also, at the moment, John is locked in his CB. We're having some good fun with it, but he was asking me yesterday why he HAS to wear it. I tried to explain it to him (without getting angry...wasn't working too well), but he just couldn't grasp it. So, it sparked this thread posted by him:

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4649-goddess-saidi-dont-get-it-please-explain/page__pid__49917#entry49917

Here's a little piece of the post...

I appreciate the responses he's gotten, so hopefully it will start to sink in soon. He's really good about staying chaste for me, but I know he's getting up to dickens when I'm out. This isn't hidden, but I don't think I have full control over him if he's still able to touch and have fun. It's way more fun for me, if I KNOW I am the only one that is giving him any sexual gratification. Whether it be with teasing, touching, kissing, rubbing..you get the idea ;) When he puts on that CB, it flicks a switch in my brain that says "Game On!". I think he's starting to understand why I like him wearing a device.

OK, I'm off to cool my tootsies in the pool. It's hotter than Hades during menopause here today! 93 degrees with a heat index of 97. :manga_heatwave: Have a wonderful day, everyone!!

23. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In case anyone wants to see it, here it is :)

Oh and I was wondering around ebay and found these and I just had to get them for Mistress :)
    [​IMG]

24. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:

Spankopoly? What are the rules. if any??

25. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Joro!! How nice to "see" you again :) I'm not sure what the rules are, yet. I have never played. Maybe I can get Elkies (he's is hosting the party) to come and explain what the rules are. I would assume it's like Monopoly but instead of paying rent when you land on someone's property, you get a paddle. I'll make sure to post about it after we play.

These teddies are SOOOOO cute!!! I can't wait to see them. Thank you, sweetie. :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice