Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. McCage

McCage Member

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    Click through to the NPR site using the link that was included, and you’ll see a tool that will allow you to look up stats by county.

2. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:11 AM
    @Seb Boney

The argument that you are not an anti-VAXXER because you’ve taken other vaccines fails completely.

The one time we have a pandemic is the time you refuse to take a vaccine? This makes you a full blooded anti-Vaxxer of the worst sort.

in order to have counterfactual reasons not to take the vaccine, you must search the dark corners of the Internet to trump the advice of your own doctor. Very very stupid indeed.

3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    Doctors are not the gods you seem to think they are.

Suewiang and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  4. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the additional info. Although I don't feel it is up to the reader to research claims made by an article.

Plus, even if the claim were utterly true, how would that change what I already know about the shots? Correlation does not equal causality.

Example: More people drown in the summertime. More people drink Coca Cola in the summertime. Therefore Coca Cola causes drownings.

Same argument applies here: (And I don't believe it's true, but if the data is correct, it's still nothing more than a correlation)

Republican counties take fewer jabs. More people die in republican counties. Therefore Republicans are killing themselves.

Honestly, this sounds much more like wishful thinking than data analysis.

Laz

Fit To Be Tied likes this.
  5. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Bit awkward for those claiming 90% of those in hospital with COVID are unvaccinated.

FGAesxpXwAE-INc.jpg

6. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    MY! What a thoughtful summary. I could not have said this better. I particularly like how you pointed out the hypocrisy of "getting your freedoms back" by taking the jabs. You so very clearly caught--and explained--the Orwellian doublespeak about the jabs. "The jabs will set you free!"

Where have we heard this lie before?

Thank you Seb. Truly.

7. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    *** OMNI-CON ***

All 120 partygoers who caught Omicron super-strain from ONE PERSON at Norwegian Xmas work night out have MILD symptoms nearly two weeks later and NONE are very ill - boosting hopes mutant is weaker than the Delta variant.

• Doctors involved in tracing the outbreak say the 120 infected guests so far only suffering very mild symptoms
    • Development lends weight to theory Omicron weaker than past variants and could speed up end of pandemic
    • But “experts” warn even if it is milder, if it can infect significantly more then it will lead to more hospitalizations ... just like the flu:
    C116F47E-8E64-4A48-93B6-C0826B8C9076.jpeg
    See:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-n...icron-outbreak-appears-mild-say-norway-covid/

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  8. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    Russia is on the brink of invading Ukraine, China is testing hypersonic nuclear capable missiles that we can't protect ourselves against, we are going to run out of food by the spring due to having no fertilizer or tires to ship food if we even had it, etc. At what point are we just going to have to stop putting people in to locked covid camps, building segregated grocery stores, and cancelling people on twitter who say anything about covid? Where is the line that we finally accept that covid is just a danger we are going to have to live with and carry on the best that we can?

9. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    What do pro-vaxxers and anti-vaxxers have in common?

They'll never be fully vaccinated.

10. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    The jabbed have two options:

A. Admit they are wrong
    B. Get another jab that also does not work.

Option B: Repeat until dead.

11. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    SLEEPY, CREEPY, CRAZY UNCLE JOE GETS BEANED BY ANOTHER FAST BALL ... RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES

As
    Judge Blocks Biden's Nationwide Vax Mandate For Federal Contractors
    Today a federal judge in Georgia blocked a nationwide vaccine mandate requiring employees of federal contractors to be vaccinated. The injunction is NATIONWIDE! The mandate, set to take effect Jan. 4, would apply to approximately 25% of the US workforce and would affect companies that do business with the federal government - including Google, General Motors, Microsoft and several airlines.

The court found that the seven (7) states who were the plaintiffs could likely prove that Congress didn’t clearly authorize the president to issue the mandate, and that it “goes far beyond addressing administrative and management issues in order to promote efficiency and economy in procurement and contracting.” Judge R. Stan Baker said instead, the executive order works as a “regulation of public health,” and that Sleepy, Creepy, Crazy Uncle Joe didn’t have the power to issue such an executive order.

See:
    https://news.bloomberglaw.com/daily...te-for-federal-contractors-blocked-nationwide

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  12. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    34EA75A3-0882-4442-B5BA-44631C79F5FE.jpeg

895E89C1-8CEA-4DE9-89D4-021164CA0941.jpeg

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  13. Seb Boney

Seb Boney Active member

Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    I see you are not going to wake up from your slumber and do some research, because god forbid you may end up on those scary dark corners of the internet! Which apparently is everything that does not confirm your beliefs. No, i did not have to search long and hard to find factual reasons not to take the vaccine, i did look for factual reasons why i should take the vaccine and they did not convince me at all and I did spend many 100's of hours researching and listening to expert opinions from both sides of this story

By framing this crucial discussion as Anti vs Pro you are limiting the potential for reasonable discussion of observable facts. It is a tactic to stifle discussion and debate. Usually when these tactics are employed it is because the objective is to avoid open and reasonable debate. That is why all the censorship is ongoing.

I do understand that it is difficult to open your mind through all the propaganda, it is a well oiled hammering machine hammering the message in your mind and then anchoring it. To break through that once you have been on the receiving end long enough usually requires a shock to your system, despite your asshole comments above i genuinely hope for you that this will not happen to you.

It is a good thing that the vaccines work so well, that you do not require us to take it in order to protect you, and you can just relax and let us live our lives in freedom whilst you don't (no, i don't consider being forced to take a gene therapy injection every 6 months living in freedom)

So how should we define the Pro and Anti Vax spectrum. Apparently everyone who does not want to take the vaccine every 6 months in order to be allowed to go outside is an Anti Vaxxer. So that is quite easy.

A Pro Vaxxer does not question why the hospitals and morgues appear to be full with vaccinated people, why in highly vaccinated countries like Holland the excess death is climbing but covid deaths are just 25% of them, and throughout their many booster shots, they will believe that the reason so many vaccinated people are in the hospital is because they did not take enough vaccine or even crazier, because others did not take the vaccine, and that all the young people who die suddenly from cardiac arrests is to do with the Post Pandemic Traumatic Disorder, or whatever else they decide to blame it on. One thing is for sure, the vaccine is not going to be blamed for anything.
    They will believe that the vaccine can not end the pandemic because it does not stop transmission (this is the official WHO standpoint) But they also believe that everyone should take the vaccine...to end the pandemic......

When the mind control has reached the stage where you genuinely believe the above, there is not much they can not convince you off. And it certainly means i can not convince you of anything that contradicts the hammering machine, so after this post i will stop trying to convince you, and respect your wish not to be convinced.

An Anti Vaxxer questions why the only allowed opinion and only allowed course of action here is to inject, and by force if necessary, every living human on the planet with many doses of a vaccine that has not completed any significant long term trials, and put the faith of the entire human race in the balance.
    By injecting every living human over and over and over and over with a intervention that any honest scientist will tell you has not been studied long enough, and has serious question marks about it's trial results and reported side effects, then there is a real potential to bring humanity to the brink here because the crazies convinced the whole world to take it even though there are perfectly safe and functioning medicines to beat this dreaded disease with its, what is it these days, 0.27% mortality rate?

There is so many questions about the narrative that do not stand up to scrutiny that it is easy to see why the push to frame the debate as Anti vax and censor it all together.

By the way, many doctors do not recommend everyone takes this vaccine from a medical point of view. And certainly not for kids.
    There are tons of them who do not agree with "your doctor" But ofcourse we are not allowed to listen to "those doctors" only to "your doctor".

It is the same with "trust the science", but not this and that nobel price winning scientist, just this scientist here and ignore the others. Which science should you trust? the Tobacco scientists? you may remember, when "your doctor" recommended Camel cigarettes? Science does not normally need to rely on trust and it certainly does not normally need to rely on censorship of other scientists. Good science stands up to scrutiny, bad science bans it.

14. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    A few hundred years ago you would have told people not to read those dark scary books.

Dianna1395, FetishTools and Suewiang like this.
  15. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Pssst ... who wants to tell him that the earth is really round ... and that the sun doesn’t actually revolve around the earth?

Suewiang likes this.
  16. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    Today most of the citizen are vaxxed - chipped (pass) and castrated ... a bit like this cat...

This board might be worst place to find peole against submission and castration ! ahah

Attached Files:

17. Her Dividend

Local Time:
    @Seb Boney

Part of my job in life as a lawyer, is to weigh and select evidence. I am biased toward experts and professionals with experience, education, and a background in their fields.

I also have a bias towards journalism and the proper practice of it.

I also understand that lying and alternative facts can be very persuasive. They are the bedrock of bias confirmation and motivated reasoning.

It’s not “open minded” to embrace disinformation as fact, it’s small and closed minded.

18. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Now I know what you are. And it's not an attorney. And if you actually were one, you wasted your money on law school. And I pity any of your clients.

Fit To Be Tied and Suewiang like this.
  19. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    couldn’t agree more. I bet one thing for sure is there’s no repeat clients.

Lazlo Toth and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  20. Her Dividend

Local Time:
    @Lazlo Toth

Thank for proving my point about closed mindedness.

21. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  22. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    *** NOTHING TO SEE HERE - MOVE ALONG ***
    2B93A8D9-6410-4149-960E-42E63967AE61.jpeg
    “Experts” in the UK say that an explosion in new heart illnesses in younger patients can be explained by a brand spanking new condition just discovered of this year called “post-pandemic stress disorder.”

Yes, really.

A London Evening Standard report quotes senior vascular surgeon Tahir Hussain, who works at an NHS hospital in London.

“I’ve seen a big increase in thrombotic-related vascular conditions in my practice,” said Hussain.

“Far younger patients are being admitted and requiring surgical and medical intervention than prior to the pandemic.”

Hussain said that the cases are “a direct result of the increased stress and anxiety levels caused from the effects of PPSD (post-pandemic stress disorder).” I wonder what peer-review study Hussain got that phrase from? Or ... did he just make it up because it sounds good? No way that the marvelous “... safe and effective ...” vaccines could have any role whatsoever in this bizarre increase in cardiovascular events.

Is it me— or are a lot of young healthy people and athletes suddenly dropping dead this year? Hmmm ....
    17259BE4-A213-489D-8D1E-DA9A01B83C5A.jpeg
    See:
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/hea...nditions-covid-london-physicians-b969436.html

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  23. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Judge Temporarily Halts Vaccine Mandate For NYPD Employees, Other City Workers
    A New York Supreme Court justice on Tuesday put on hold the city government’s sweeping Chinese Coronavirus mandate for city workers, which includes all NYPD employees, pending a hearing next week.

Judge Frank Nervo granted a hearing that could lead to a restraining order against the mandate that was imposed by lame duck NYC Mayor Comrade Bolshevik Bill de Blasio on Oct. 20, replacing what was originally a requirement to get the vaccine or be tested weekly for the Chinese Coronavirus.

See:
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/judge...tml?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

24. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    New announcement at 6 from idiot Boris bullshit ,whittless, and the other liar in crime

25. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    OH ... GOODY-GOODY ... NOW WE KNOW!

*** Step Right Up ***
    - Don’t Be Shy -
    F929F865-C474-4FB9-A1B9-B0A9D197ACFF.jpeg

Pfizer study finds two jabs 'WON'T stop you getting infected with Omicron' but should still slash risk of serious illness - as drug giant says a booster may protect 'against disease of ANY severity'

BUT ... Wait For It: Three injections provide a 'more robust' defence against the variant that will better protect people over the winter and prevent the spread of Covid, Pfizer said.

RAISE YOU HAND IF YOU TRUST PFIZER

“... In Pfizer We Trust ...”
    See:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-no-worse-variants-jabs-work-against-it.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice