1st time doing chastity as Alpha male...guidance please!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Joey G, Feb 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    Enjoy hearing how it’s going for you. I sept much better when I went from my6000s to a metal one

Joey G and John like this.
  2. slutsarah

slutsarah Long term member

retired
    Skokie, IL United States
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    You have to get off the plastic cage. The burning, chafing will not stop with the CB type cages. Never could stand it. Have had steel cages on for as long as 3 months between releases.

Joey G likes this.
  3. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Along with the lube I also found trimming the hair helped

Joey G likes this.
  4. John

John Member

Local Time:
    11:07 PM
    Love the updates and how she posted a hint on instagram. I love the bossy part a huge turn on for me. You could tell her you know I get so turned on when you are a little bossy/mean to me. If she seems to be in the mood. Maybe it will inspire her to do it. Sometimes a little suggestion is enough.

Also have the sleep issues with the ring the burning wakes me up when I sleep. Prefer something that I could sleep all night without any ball pain.

Joey G likes this.
  5. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    Thank you everyone for the great responses as usual!

It seems like I’m going to be going long term with this if she stays consistent with enjoying chastity. So far, it’s looking good.

Steel cages. So if you guys can please elaborate more on the benefits? Does switching to metal really prevent the sac burning over plastic? What are some other benefits for running long term. Can you shower in them? Does it rust the internal lock parts?

I wanna be able to leave it on 24-7 for 7 to 10 days if she wants me too!

**NIGHTLY UPDATE**

I was dinging out for a little bit earlier today while wearing my cage. I was asking her to tease a little bit and talk about my cage lol.

She ended up telling me to take it off for a couple hours and come lay with her on the couch. She said she was too tired to tease me and that I was asking to much today LOL.

We ended up screwing like bunny rabbits the rest of the afternoon lol. She got all lovey dubby with me and left me uncagged.

I got the hint and didn’t bring it back up. We were randomly talking about something and she goes “How are you going to do that if your locked up!?” I said oh...I thought I was free from now on? (Playing dumb) she goes “This is just temporary! You are getting locked back up!”

Which leads me to a question:

How do you guys handle the “dead spots” while caged up? Obviously my mind is racing all the time but I have to realize she isn’t always up for talking about it. Even though she knows I’m locked up. Heck she is wearing the necklace as a reminder!

So how do you handle the slow periods? Just shut your mouth and act normal? Lol.

Feedback always appreciated, thanks!

John likes this.
  6. John

John Member

Local Time:
    It’s a little tricky with the slow periods. Even if it nice to get a little more blood down there by removing the cage. Still feel very empty since want to get to the arousal state. I always appreciate if I could sleep without it better to put it back on in the morning. I would either lock myself back up and give her the key or ask do you want me to lock up again? I know it’s more exciting if she say so if she didn’t I wood.

Steel is often a bit heavier the most exciting part is how secure they are and feel. There’s a holy trainer copy in steel it looks so secure with internal locks. Personally I don’t think it would fit me. The advantage with those holy trainers plastic or steel they have another type of ring that put less pressure on the crotch. Think adding some lubricant at the crotch is the best bet without needing new cage.

Joey G likes this.
  7. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    I like the stainless steel cage design because they’re easy to clean and easier for my key holder to tease. ;)

LockedbyFridayGirl and Joey G like this.
  8. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:
    cutting and pasting what I said in this thread on 2/14

On the chastity cage front, I too started wit a cb6000, then went to cb6000s. I’m around 6 inches and found the 6000 fit well, but then also found out the smaller the better to keep the erection down which will avoid pain and discomfort. You really do want to mitigate erections, don’t worry, you will feel the cage tighten when you try to get aroused, you’ll still know you have a cock etc. I then moved on to an open steel design. There was a lot more hygiene issues when I was wearing a plastic device and your skin can get irritated much easier. I can shower with the metal one with no issues after. I take it off for 2-3 showers a week. I work out with it on and no issues there. Also, plastic devices for me were too light. When I would get erections, it was easier for to lift the cage even just a bit and once you boner starts to get north it is tough to fight. The slightly heavier weight seems to be enough to help my cock pointing down which mitigates erections trying to get too far along. Here is a picture of the one I’m wearing now - You can get them on amazon for $20-40.
    [​IMG]

I guess a related topic is the you guys liking the cage sticking out thing. With the slightly heavier open metal design, your dick will stay down more. Your cage was probably sticking out a bit because you were riding the whole role playing thing and worked up. Anyway, you want something that is not noticeable, right? You want your cock down when you're out and about (98% of the time etc). Yeah, you can find ways to make it stick out if want to, but you need a default of "not noticeable" unless you want to show it. Just pointing this out because when you move to metal and solve a lot of issues, part of that is because it keeps your cock down better.

Cheers!

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    That’s pretty much what you do! Just shut up and get on with it day to day!

Joey G likes this.
  10. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    One thing you might consider if it looks like your fiancée is starting to grow (pun intended) into the role of keeping you caged more, is to share the shopping experience for a new cage with her. If you’re going to wear it for her, it should be something practical and something she thinks you look sexy in. It’s sort of like picking out an engagement ring - except you’ll be wearing it. ;)

At the same time, discuss each of your expectations for moving forward in the male chastity lifestyle. Have fun doing it.

LockedbyFridayGirl and Joey G like this.
  11. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Who needs a wedding ring when you can have chastity lol

Joey G likes this.
  12. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    You get the better end of the deal. You might end up with 4 or 5 rings to wear

Joey G likes this.
  13. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    #163 Joey G, Feb 25, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    Hey everyone! Been working more hours the past two days. I appreciate all the great responses! You guys are making this experience way more enjoyable by providing such great advice, I appreciate that!

From what I’m gathering it seems like I’ll eventually have to switch to a metal cage. I can pretty much where the CB all day long 15 hours but as soon as nighttime hits it bothers the hell out of me. So will probably end up ordering a metal one.

I do like the idea of including her in which one she’d like me to purchase! I am definitely going to do that.

So I’ve been uncaged for about a day and a half. Got home from work today and there’s a lot of dishes and a lot of laundry.

I told her hey I’m gonna shower do you want me to…

She goes “Go ahead and shower, then cage up, then do all the laundry and dishes.”

So I’m about to re-cage up going with what you all said, just do my house work, and keep my mouth shut.

I have been slowly transitioning where I talk normal to her now without all the extra role-play. She is still wearing the necklace with a little lock on it and even her contact in her phone for me is my chastity nickname lol.

So at this point without me having to ask her where do you think she’s at with all this? She obviously puts together when I’m caged I’ll do all her chores. When I go out with the guys, I’ll be caged.

This is all a positive sign right?

For those of you that started like me and became full-time how do you like the benefits where you’re at now?

Keep you all posted! Feedback always greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

**ADD ON**

Cab I leave a metal cage on 24 seven for say up to 7 to 10 days?

If so when I go to shower don’t I have to worry about rusting the inside of the lock down the road?

John likes this.
  14. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    To offer an alternative opinion as most guys on here like steel and stick with it. I do not, and like everything its a personal choice.

*Stainless* steel does not rust in the shower. The usual brass locks do not either. However cheap metal cages (e.g. those from China) may not be either of this things and rust. I believe all of the custom steel manufacturers use genuine stainless steel and you shouldn't have to worry.

I went with a custom cage from Evotion Wearables (their Orion model). It's 3d-printed custom cage, sized to my measurements. I am incredibly comfortable in it and have spent most of the last couple years in it 24/7. I do get to remove it every 2-3 weeks to clean it and take a nice shower. Whether it goes immediately back on afterwards is up to the wife, of course ;).

If you look at the other forums on this site there is a lot of advice on what cages to try and how they might work. The best suggestion seems to be to try a few of the cheap knock-off cages that run $10-30 until you get an idea of what you like. This may be 1-2 cages, this could be 10-12, it depends.

Once you figure out what you like and what your GF likes to see, you'll likely have been playing for several months or more and will have a solid idea of if this is going to be a long-term thing or occasional game. At that point, if you're going long term, I highly recommend you go with a custom cage, based on what you both like.

In one word, "yes". You suck it up and deal with it!

In this lifestyle - and it definitely sounds like you're moving towards lifestyle - your girlfriend is going to hold the power of your release. If she doesn't feel up to it, or feel up to teasing you, or feels up to anything well ... tough. You don't have the choice anymore, she does.

And she's choosing to not do anything. And while that sucks (or you know, doesn't suck) you're just going to have to deal with it.

All that said, I will say that on days I'm really feeling it, I do find coming here to be helpful. The "chat rooms" came be a nice release to talk to other guys in a similar situation. We're frequently pinging away as well!

15. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Sure, sounds like its a positive sign! It's still somewhat new and fresh, so give it time and see where it goes. You guys sound like you're starting to fall into a routine. See where that leads in a few weeks, few months. If you're still going strong in a few weeks/months then great!

I'm sure you'll hit some ups and downs, and those are normal. As are periods you want to take a break.

And I will tell you that it was during a few-weeks-long break from wearing the cage (we had gone on vacation without it, came home and didn't put it back on... 2-3 weeks later...) when my wife realized she very much preferred me when I was locked up in the cage. That was almost 2.5 years ago ... And it's been a pretty constant part of my life since.

You eventually get used to it. Sort of! You never really forget about it entirely, but it just becomes something else you wear every day like your socks or underwear.

Didn't start the same way, really, but I'll say. It's coming up on 4 full years next month. And I still like it. We have a lot more "sex" than we did before (though that "sex" doesn't always result in me getting to cum. Or even having the cage off. There's a lot of cunninglis and toy play!) Pre-cage I would take care of things myself a lot, and honestly ... we just weren't that intimate all that often. We sometimes went months without having sex. Now, it's rare to go more than a week without some level of intimate play.

Last month, my wife gave me the opportunity to stop wearing the cage for a little bit and she was looking at maybe just stopping for a while. That lasted all of a week before she demanded I put it back on! :)

Joey G and LockedbyFridayGirl like this.
  16. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    I have never had a plastic cage. So I can’t elaborate on them! Love my 3 steel cages! My favorite cage is the same one @GoodBoy1122 wear’s! Love that cage. I have no restrictions! I guess I have been locking up for a while that it just feels a part of me. I have been locked for the last two weeks. It’s not been off. Put it on and shut up. She will talk about it when she wants and I think if you just give her the chance she will actually tell you to lock up! Once she does reward that behavior! Remember: it’s on your mind 24/7, it’s on her mind when she gets horney or when she feels her necklaces tickling her breast! Haha. If she wasn’t interested she wouldn’t have added your chastity nickname or wear the necklace! Believe us all! She’s interested!

On caging up for chores and guys night out....
    Yes! It is all a positive sign!

You said:
    “For those of you that started like me and became full-time how do you like the benefits where you’re at now?”

Well I’m loving it!!!! This is my full time*:
    I’m usually lock 7-10 days at a time! Sometimes longer and sometimes shorter! I never know! I’m not allowed to ask to be unlock! My goal is to give her so much pleasure that she will want to unlock me!!! She teases the shit out of me when I’m locked! She loves making me twitch! I love pleasuring her! She definitely uses me for her enjoyment! When she can’t take no more and wants to feel me she unlocks me!!! Sex is always on her terms! She feels no pressure this way... unlike when we were younger haha!

*even though I consider myself “full time”, some guys on here are locked way longer than me! I respect them. I couldn’t do that! And my wife doesn’t want us to do that either! If she ever did! I would!

Joey G likes this.
  17. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    #167 Joey G, Feb 26, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    @John @ChasteCel @LockedbyFridayGirl

Thanks guys! Others who posted as well! What a great read tonight!

I can definitely agree that she is honestly enjoying caging me up! Because it's brand new to me, and my patience for things in general sucked before this, now it's really testing my ability to RELAX and just shut my damn mouth haha.

It was nice to read that everyone experiences the (dull moments) so to speak. I realize she isn't going to be talking about my cage 24/7 and teasing me 24/7. WAY to much work for her. So far twice now over the past few days when she let me out for a "free pass" I would drop a small little hint like "Appreciate you freeing me today :)" then she would always respond with "It's temporary, enjoy it while it lasts." then follow up with telling me to lock up. Love it!

It's funny because tonight I actually got pissed off (in my head didn't show my emotions to her) but the not caged version of myself was like "This woman has me doing all the house work while her ass sits there watching TV....she is tripping! I'm gonna tell her ass to get up and get to work too!"

Then....15 minutes later I go back to loving her telling me what to do, thinking about the future and what's to come. LOL. Anyone else experience that? It actually made me laugh to myself.

**SPOKE TO HER ABOUT METAL CAGES**

While I was cooking dinner I just mentioned hey babe, I was reading today about different types of cages, and if this is something you want me to be in over longer periods of time a steel cage is way more comfortable and designed for that...is that something you want me to order? She goes "Yes order it, that sounds good." then a more moments later when I served her dinner she goes "Ohh very nice, I like this, going to have to keep you caged more often!"

**FUTURE THOUGHTS**

I still very much want her to tell a girlfriend. I know she will eventually do so, but I don't want to get all horny and bring it up unless it's the right setting. She will get annoyed or pissed off if it's not in the right setting. Usually if we get drunk and she is in a good teasing mood I can probably throw it out there. Hey have you told any girlfriends yet about your caging me experience? She will probably say no not yet, then follow up with who she should tell and how to bring it up lol. WE SHALL SEE. One day at a time.

That's where I'm at right now...will add to this if I have any other thoughts tonight. Thanks guys!!!

**LOOKING AT THIS ONE**

https://www.amazon.com/Chḁstɨty-Vịṟ...7277&sprefix=metal+chastity+,aps,239&sr=8-131

Thoughts? In regards to it looking like it's made in China...anything to worry about?

Open2njoy and John like this.
  18. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    ***QUICK UPDATE ADD***

Soon as I posted this she literally came out of the shower and tells me to lay on the bed. Takes her towel off and rubs her naked body on me, slips my finger in her vagina and says "If only this was your dick......OK well that's enough *laughs*" LOL! Then goes "Go pack my dinner to go and make me a protein shake."

Just when I start to doubt it's on her mind BOOM she delivers lol.

19. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I hope that you know how good that you have it and never let her get away

20. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
  21. John

John Member

Local Time:

Attached Files:

22. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    As long as the sizing is correct, I think you’ll be happier - especially if your fiancée wants to keep you caged more.:eek:

Joey G likes this.
  23. Kelsboy

Kelsboy Member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    Great choice! I had the same one, my only word of advice is to open the barrel lock frequently. After a week or so mine rusted shut from showering with it on. It took a little while to get it unlocked and a great deal of panic at that lol. I still use the same cage today except with a padlock. My girlfriend enjoys the look of the padlock and likes the sound it makes when I walk too

Joey G likes this.
  24. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    @Kelsboy Glad to hear it! Does the shorter length of the cage work for you? I wanted to shower with it etc but not if the lock is going to rust in a week lol.

Any suggestions? You can put a padlock on it and it fits snug?

Thanks!

25. Kelsboy

Kelsboy Member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    Yes the shorter length definitely works out! Not a lot of room to grow so it’s more comfortable for longer wear. Can be tricky to cram everything in there when getting it put in the first time lol but once it’s on you kinda forget it’s even there. For the whole padlock thing you’d have to get a different cage setup to be locked that way. You won’t be able to use a padlock for the style you just bought unfortunately. You will be happy with that style of cage tho. I probably went through 2 or 3 of them trying to get it down to the one I wear now, I realized after wearing the cage for a week or so I could slip out of the 45 mm base ring I thought was comfortable, I’ve since switched to the 40mm size and it’s very comfortable. Again it can be tricky cramming everything in putting it on but I haven’t looked back. Another pro to that style cage is you can pee standing up with it on. I’m not a big fan of being forced to sit to pee so this one checks that box for me lol. Good luck!

Joey G likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice