Are these feelings mutual?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by _and_smile, Jan 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. _and_smile

_and_smile Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    I am new to chastity. My Wife brought the idea to me about a month ago and for the last 3 weeks, we have been exploring this wonderful aspect of D/s on sort of a slow and moderate test phase. Nothing long term for now.

I’d like to address some concerns I’m having with the physical side of being caged. Nothing that has deterred me from wanting to continue down this path. More so, things that I think can prevent the results that we’ve noticed.

I realize that all bodies are different and every one of them can and will react differently to things. So these questions or concerns may be ones that only I experience. It’s worth asking about, regardless. I’ve noticed that when I become really aroused, to the point where I’d have a raging hard-on and my cock is practically trying to burst through the cage, that I get this deep, strong ache that shoots from my balls all the way up my sides to beneath my arm pits. I’ve had these aches before. On a much lower level. With being caged…it’s debilitating. I can’t do anything but close my eyes and try to breathe through it until my cock begins to lose the blood flow causing the attempted erection. Once that blood flow reduces, I feel a warm sensation in my cock like if one were to apply Icy Hot or Rub A535 to sore muscles. It feels good. It’s relief. But to me…it’s new. Does anyone else feel similar reactions to these?

Something else, that has happened just recently is a bit concerning to me. Recently, I’ve been sleeping caged. Now that the initial swelling of skin and pinching of skin has stopped for the most part, I sleep comfortably, for the most part. Aside from some nights when I’ll wake up 3 or 4 times with the same pulsing that feels like my cock is about to explode out of the cage. In which case, deep breathing for a minute or two helps it to subside. But the last two mornings have been different. What I’ve woken up to at exactly 5am both mornings were pinpointed burning sensations that felt as though they were on the surface of the skin of my ball sack. Directly beneath the ring of the cage. In the exact same spot. The burning was enough to make me wake my Wife and tell Her (yes. Tell Her. Because it was painful enough for me to completely forget about and disregard our positions in our relationship) to unlock me and get it off. This is out of the norm for me. My Wife is my Owner. She is in charge of every sexual aspect of our lives. Among other things. While we sit on an even level for a lot of things in our lives, even then I never really tell Her to do anything. I always ask. The odd part about this is the pain ceases shortly after removing the ring. There is no real marking aside from redness and what appears to be a tiny blemish. But over the course of an hour or so…even that disappears. This isn’t exactly a pain I can simply push through. I’m curious if anyone has had a similar pain to this as well.

Any thoughts, opinions or recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks.

Chastitybf88 likes this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    No idea on the first one. Never experienced anything like that.

On the second one I think what you are experiencing is completely normal with any ball trap device. The ring can cause bunching of the skin and chaffing from erections. I would suggest something on the skin in that area to ease the chaffing like vaseline or lanacane anti-chaffing gel. I would put it on at night or in the morning if you are having problems during the day. Also its not a bad idea to take the device off for an hour or two once in a while if you are getting accustomed to it.

3. Sissy Melissa maid

Sissy Melissa maid New member

Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    Hi,

As you say ever one is different and per the early reply I'd definitely agree that using a lube like Vaseline or I've always found baby oil quite good to keep the skin soft & lubricated.

I do wonder though, is your back ring very tight/snug to the skin? Wonder If this is causing the burning problem as the blood rushes you literally have no room? My rule of thumb is the back ring should be lose enough that you can just squeeze your index finger to the knuckle when flaccid. That gives you a bit of growing/breathing room and certainly helps with the nocturnal awakening. Though I think for most that is one of the many joys of chastity - morning wood!!

What chastity device are you wearing?

I hope this helps you and good luck

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    Very common and normal. I am actually having issues with this on my custom cage, issues I’ve never had with my cheap metal one. I am getting a ringless one that uses my piercing...if anything, to use when I must take a break from the ball trap device.

I swear it really is never ending, heck I thought I had the perfect device and had gone months with only a few minutes of play time with it removed. Alas, I can only go for a few weeks before the same burns appear. I will say that it really is worth the effort, even though it is a somewhat thankless job. They in general really do not want to hear about the trial and error, just “is it on?” And “does it work?” Lol.

Our anatomies are not meant to be immobile, it does everything to fight it, and is physically capable of achieving motility no matter what we do. But after being pierced, gauging to a 2, and almost constantly locked for almost 2 years, I do not regret it or the time it takes to get it right.

Good luck

Caged1234 likes this.
  5. litldick

litldick Active member

retired
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    and_smile,
    The first symptom, i've not run into; but the second one is quite normal. i purchased a device from Mature Metal with the oval ring option, that makes it much more comfortable and they also offer a double base ring option now that is supposed to aid in lessening that chaffing/burning on the scrotum. Like others have said some type of lubricant helps immensely. i second the getting used to your device gradually and also making sure your base ring isn't too tight or too loose as that can have it's own issues as well. Good luck adjusting to things and keep us posted with how you're making out

6. _and_smile

_and_smile Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I appreciate all the responses on this.

I'd like to mention that I have, since the first day of being chaste, been using baby oil gel. Although, I don't think I've been as diligent with it as I should have been. Last night, I applied a modest amount before bed time and the 5am pain didn't hit this morning. I did have a few hair pinches this morning. So I'm guessing it's time to groom again. Maybe that was the cause. Either way...I'm definitely finding the efforts worth it. In every way. Growing quite fond of chastity already. Very thankful that my Wife introduced this into our marriage. Thank You, @Breathe . I love You.

guest 2942 likes this.
  7. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    My pleasure, sweetheart. :love:

8. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    HI guys, This is a very common problem and it is 100% of the time the gap. If the gap is too small it will cause a burning sensation. I'm not sure why but it just does. Try a larger gap between the cage and the ring and it should fix your issue.

SubVerity likes this.
  9. _and_smile

_and_smile Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I think the gap is something that @Breathe and I will have to look into. I can say that I have felt sensations that both @mistressmaturemetal and @Allen1987 have both described. Since posting, some sensations have subsided. I assume it's because my body is adjusting appropriately to it's new fate. Thanks for the advice, everyone. It's appreciated.

- @Allen1987 : I made it my lifelong commitment. I'll be sure to do so.

Allen1987 and Breathe like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice