Is chastityplay addictive?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andrew K, Oct 14, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Am I the only one who really don’t want to be “out of the cage” more than necessary?

When in I feel happy, fulfilled, various degrees of horny etc. Playing this game with my KG/fiancé gives me such a rush.

But when not locked up, I get this empty feeling, sex drive goes down and I am in general less efficient.

Anyone has the same experience?

Could it be that it increases endorphin, dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin?
    Especially dopamine causes addiction… Should we be worried?

I would definitely say it is addictive... Should I worry... as long as it doesn’t cause any problems I am more than OK with it.

2. deMont

deMont still waiting for the right one....

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Well yeah,not in all the same but really close. A part of that its also fascinating that directly after a release I have not really a interesting in getting back closed. but if, after a short period I get these effect, not really want to out. Also its question of how long I will be locked up before. In longer terms it feels really empty there.

3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    I feel "naked" when I'm not in mine, its as though something is missing.....which it obviously is

Ron33 and Mascara^Snake like this.
  4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    As long as I can control any physical need to be unlocked (ie, 'pain'), then it's only external forces that cause it to happen. Otherwise I think I could live in chastity permanently.

5. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    Hmm addictive I don't know about that. What I can say is that after a long time locked when the cage comes off I miss the feel of it for a while; almost feel naked without it. And well I guess I do keep getting myself locked up one way or another so maybe there is some addiction to it.

6. Trey Jones

Trey Jones Voted Best Male Dom on ChastityMansion

USA
    Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    It's normal to feel "naked" or weird without your device if you've been wearing it for a while. It's just something that you wear a lot and everyone experiences this. Similar to when someone takes off their wedding ring and now their hand feels very weird and naked.

The only real concern would be if you had an actual physical pain caused by the device.

That's more of a mental barrier than a physical one or psychological response caused by hormones. It's most likely caused by you knowing that your fun and kinky game has ended when the device comes off. Also, remember that sexual arousal and your physical abilities down there are not necessarily linked as we assume they are. Which is why men sometimes become aroused in their sleep for no apparent reason and why some men can't become erect even though they're sexually aroused. The hormones you mentioned play a role in all of it but no need to worry about it. :)

I hope that makes you feel a little better. I'll get off my soap box now as Dr. Jones.

7. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Same here, I must admit.
    I've ordered a second tube for my HTv2 so that when cleaning I can simply remove the cage, clean the penis and put the other cleaned cage directly back on. that will limit my time without and gives me time to clean really good the other tube so that it is ready for the next switch. Addicted? Me? LOL, NO certainly not, I just can't go without! :D

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  8. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    I definitely think there is something addictive to it and I really think its the hormones. We get dopamine rushes all the time from things we like and this is no different. When we orgasm its game over, the hormone rush is gone and takes a while to come back. So depending how many orgasms you get, they might almost be a negative. Personally I dont like losing my rush for a few seconds for some momentary pleasure. I prefer the long time horniness.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Mistress locks me up each morning before going to work (for wank prevention) and releases me each evening (if I have completed my chores), so I have this observation: When I am out of the cage, I yearn to be in it and when I'm caged, I yearn to be released. When I get out of the shower in the morning, I put the cage on and its' almost a ritual how Mistress locks it in place and pulls up my panties - thus effectively and symbolically exercising her control over me on a daily basis. If and when I'm released in the evening is entirely up to her, so I always feel under her full control , which is the real issue - as it should be. What I yearn for is no longer important!

Massoch, Ron33 and Aiki like this.
  10. tiny_tim

tiny_tim Proudly Chaste

Far NW Suburbs, Chicago, IL
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I agree with most of what has been said before me... Feel naked without it... It would be permanent, if only for physical problems and air travel, etc.

Mascara^Snake and Sunny like this.
  11. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    I find the longer I am locked the longer I want to be locked it must be a bit addictive because the thought of going back to the old ways it of no chastity at all would be awful my wife has the same thoughts :)

Mascara^Snake, im283 and guest 2942 like this.
  12. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    For me, the cage is just one instrument of Mistress' control over me. The subtle, mental side is at least as powerful if you think about it! Now, she can control me with a simple look! I think that i can be "In Chastity" without the cage, if She desired such!

13. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I should not that I am 70 years old and no longer have the sex drive that most of you have! Still enough to be interesting, but not raging!

14. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    The 24/7 feeling of the cage constraining my penis makes me feel very submissive towards my wife. I'm extra eager to please, cook, do chores and satisfy her sexually. I really like that feeling. So it's addictive in that sense. I really don't miss the orgasms that much and my wife doesn't want the cage removed when we are having sex, so leaving it on for months at a time isn't that hard. My whole concept of what constitutes sex has changed so much in the last 8 years!

15. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    The consensus from most is pretty much the same. When free from our device we miss it. When locked up, in the short term we want out. When in your device long term we get to the point of not even knowing its locked on. I myself do find it to be addictive to some extant.

Mascara^Snake, Billus and DonnaSue like this.
  16. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    I haven't been wearing mine for very long, but I rapidly began to really enjoy wearing it. I really like it, and I don't want out, ever. I've been having some chafing problems which have forced me to take it off, and quite frankly, I can't wait to be wearing it again.

Luckily, my keyholder, MDsh, has decided I will only cum three more times. That's perfect for me.

17. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    I went about a year when my cb6000s broke not wearing anything. I felt I was missing something. I was able to get HT2,

My man part feels like it has a 24 hr hand wrapped around it which give me a calming feeling.
    So yes I think it a habit and addction.

18. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I can very much relate to the "a calming feeling" aspect.

For me this does not only reach as far as to my genitals. It goes emotional deep within me...

Mascara^Snake and DonnaSue like this.
  19. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    I have often believed there are many sides to chastity. First there is the relationship between ones self and his k/h, wife, Mistress, whomever or just yourself when your a self locker.. Then there is the physical aspect and then the biggest part is the mental and emotional part of chastity. To me that in itself leads to different areas of addiction. It could all be in your head and be mentally addicted, or It could be a physical addiction where as one misses their device when not locked. I'm sure there are many other facets to chastity in which one can be addicted to.

Mascara^Snake and DonnaSue like this.
  20. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    Addicting? I do not know about that? Not being locked up leaves me feeling 'not valued', 'un-importment' , not worth the effort, 'un-focused'
    and I end up playing with myself way to much… Instead of enjoying the lasting pleasure of serving a superior woman. I long to serve!

21. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Is chastity play addictive?
    According to me, NO!
    An addiction is normally of harmful things such as smoking, alcohol, drugs etc
    Chastity is certainly not harmful
    It is an amazing lifestyle that delivers pleasure, joy, sense of dedication, sacrifice and satisfaction
    And all this without harming your body
    So please do not call it "an addiction"!

Aiki and DonnaSue like this.
  22. Trey Jones

Trey Jones Voted Best Male Dom on ChastityMansion

USA
    Local Time:
    You are confusing substance abuse and the word addiction. The word addiction gets a negative connotation because most people associate it with drugs, alcohol, etc. There are plenty of healthy addictions. I don't think this thread was trying to say chastity is a negative addiction. I'd say most enjoy the positive benefits of chastity and that it can easily become a habit or routine in their lifestyle.

Sunny likes this.
  23. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Correct, I did not put any negative (or positive) connotation in the word addiction.

It was my way of expressing that once you gotten in to it you don’t really want be without.

With all the benefits of chastity play it could definitely qualify in the "healthy addictions" category.

Sunny likes this.
  24. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    A healthy and very beneficial "aDICKtion"!

Sunny and Felix cum ea like this.
  25. Aiki

Aiki Active member

Local Time:
    Interesting thread. From the other side I do so like orgasm control, teasing and denial. Chastity/Orgasm denial seems to up the level of dedication and attention you get from a submissive so I could say Im not addicted but find it a big enhancement of what already goes on :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice