Ying and yang

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Nicoftime, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    I think it is funny how everything seems to have a balance. Now that we are being honest with each other, and my orgasms are a treat for good behavior, it's a moving circle.

I remain chaste, I dote on her, good behavior leads to her feeling generous and letting me orgasm or inside her. My doting wanes, I'm kept locked, I start doting on her, she feels I've earned an orgasm...repeat.

My last one was especially noticeable that she was giving me a treat...and that was the only reason. I had just gotten her off orally and with my fingers to a very intense O. I had already been unlocked so I slid up and she could tell what I was doing. She asked and just where do you think that's going? I shrugged and whispered I dunno. She said ohh...ok. When I put it in it was very slippery and roomy from my fingers and within a few seconds I said I had to stop. She said , "it's ok" and I immediately finished and was a very intense O for me.

There was no pretense or fibbing about her enjoying it too, no fake orgasm, or loud screaming to boost my male ego. Just a warm smile saying I deserved to feel good and she was allowing me to do so.

The funny part of this ying yang of chastity is that there is no grand plan, no master scheme, it just works cause it works.

MadamBelle, Guest 3729 and manintyres like this.
  2. Madamebellestoy

Madamebellestoy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    I agree totally. Ever since we have introduced mechanical chastity my o's (when allowed) are body shaking, which she enjoys immensely. But the circle is always completed and homeostasis is reached again.

I don't know if I read it here or a meme somewhere but the cage is just a reminder that focuses your attention towards a common goal and outs like getting foreplay all day.... But shh don't tell the KH's it'll be our little secret;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice