Yet another journey / progress / journal thread (00)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sis_nikki, Jul 29, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    A notable event was one of triumph followed by disappointment with regards to my Steelworxx Looker 01 clone.

I had opportunity a few days before New Years to try it out for an extended / "endurance" session.

I equipped it around mid-morning and it felt great to be "contained" once again, even more so having the catheter in, it all felt *right*.

I then proceeded with my day, conducted my day job, ran errands for my Goddess and family, took coffee and food, etc.

We all even attended holiday supper at the in-laws home (all while secretly caged the whole time.)

As may be apparent from past posts, I quite enjoy not only having my sissy clitty caged (contained), but also *invaded* with something stuck into it (EG: catheter).

It keeps things much cleaner also as this one is hollow, so going to the bathroom is a breeze (sitting down, but can also stand), once one gets some sense around "flow control".

A problem I had at last attempt was "exposure" from my cock over-filling the bars of the tube, leading to "mushrooming", which then rubbed against pants and such (as I go commando.)

In speaking with some others on this forum, it was noted some of the key differences between the cheap clones and the real thing, is the size of the bars in the cage (real thing has thicker bars which help to better distribute the pressure / have less of a “splitting” experience.

This time, I happened to have "long-johns" on due to the sudden winter weather in my area, which gave some protection in a few ways, enabling me to go considerably longer.

In the end I lasted around 14 hours, and would have kept going except for an unfortunate discovery...

To put it bluntly, the constant "mushrooming" (and inadvertent teasing from my Goddess) lead to some wicked "edema" of the shaft skin (fluids trapped under the skin, leading to pronounced swelling, just aft of the head).

Not the first time dealing with this (last time was when using my "training wheels" sizing rings), so I knew to get the cage off *gently* and rest the area.

This done, but was sad to do so also as it deflated the "caged high" I was on, having otherwise survived the day and night to that point (including visiting away for family holiday supper).

I have also learned I hate "hinged" base-rings, as they keep "biting" (the cheap clones anyway since they do not give the little rubber tube that guards the hinge.)

While I would love to partake in an open cage (metal or otherwise), this "mushrooming" / overflow matter is proving to be a serious hindrance.

Surely I am not the only gurl with this sort of "clitty dimensions" related issue?

More training will likely lead to some shrinkage, but hard to train when one cannot properly wear the cages for long…

2. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    ## NEXT CAGE

This sissy gurl wants to go long-term chastity.

More-over, this gurl feels she needs to go long-term for a few reasons (restored sensation to her hopefully locked away clitty being some).

She loses too much time “gooning” online, when she should instead be focused on training her holes (throat & ass), her body (strength and flexibility), and her mind (new techniques and insights, or hypno conditioning).

This leads to a sense of failure when she fails to please her Goddess (when beckoned to service her needs with PIV) due to a loss of sensitivity after years of “gooning”.

To that end, a metal cage with a solid base-ring & catheter seems the way to go.

Open designs appeal the most for the cleaning while still locked aspect, but “overflow” due to her present “dimensions” are a constant problem (EG: edema post earlier).

This time around, this gurl happened to land upon a promising micro-cage from a famous Sissy’s store (looks like a better quality NC-09).

https://sissymarket.com/products/super-small-metal-chastity-cage

Additionally, this gurl found the “spare parts” section over at Oxy-Shop, and has 3 catheter types on order (two tubes and one curved shaft, all hollow).

https://oxy-shop.com/collections/ch...-catheter-urethral-spout-for-chastity-devices

This gurl hopes to “adapt” the most appealing catheter to the new cage, and hopefully it helps to keep things at a high level of clean.

Sadly this will not arrive in time for International Male Chastity Day, but its apparently now in-country at least (just cleared customs!)

Here is hoping to have the cage at least by next week.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice