Yet another journey / progress / journal thread (00)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sis_nikki, Jul 29, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    I saw others doing this, so here's my go at it.
    Updates to come as they occur, and may at times be sparse.

2. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Starting off with some introductions and background.

I am a nudist at heart (some aspect of exhibitionism, but mostly for the joy of nature and openness to be myself while exposed / vulnerable to others in a similar state), whom finds oneself living in a situation that requires clothes (more than I would care for).
    I would be nude 24/7 if such were permitted (likely with some accessories, like ankle and wrist binders, and collar & piercings).

I have always got on better with women than men (in a social context, not a "ladies man" type situation).
    I spent most of my life thinking I had a small penis (later to discover I do not, not "flexing" just sharing a vulnerable fact), only to come into my sexuality possibly later than most.
    I came to terms with my enjoyment of anal play after my divorce (denied myself for many years, due mostly to circumstance and upbringing I would say.)
    I feel *INSATIABLE*, which has been a detractor at times.
    I take maca and zinc, to help with ED, which only adds to the insatiability.

I am now with my Goddess (remarried) for several years, and often surprised with how open minded she is (having an unexplored kinky side herself).
    I worship at her alter in every way I can, as often as possible.

I came into the idea of chastity by way of cock-ring play (high-stress work life == erectile dysfunction, which sucks).
    This set me up to be comfortable with having myself "bound", leading also to some side exploration of BDSM, and for the idea of "fitted" rings.
    Combined with a chance encounter into the "sissy" lifestyle (by way of anal play research, sissygasms), lead me to chastity.

I am into the long-haul, and have little issue with self-denial (EG: orgasms).
    I can edge for some time and rarely pop.
    Long-term wear is of high interest to me, as it contributes to the "insatiable slut" aspect of myself.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  3. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have been posting to my "status wall" instead of starting a journal thread.
    Here is some back-story:

Jul 2, 2021
    Holy Trainer (V2) *finally* shipped today.

Jul 21, 2021
    Still waiting for a "slow boat from China" for my first 2 cages (HT standard & short).
    Ordered a "Gates of Hell" strap from HMO, plus some more sizing rings. Will see what I can make of this for a temporary solution.
    My goddess and I had a very hot session last night after getting a "goodies bag" from LH (totally love their current sale).
    Hoping the "Mantric Realistic Vibrator" will prove to be the "magic opener" I need to dispense with the tension I live with daily. ;-)
    1st session with the Mantric, felt really good but going to have to work on "opening up".
    No joy on things like the Progasm, etc.

Jul 23, 2021
    Sizing rings has also helped to "normalize" what I call my "scandalous" levels with my goddess wife. Good way to ease into this.

Jul 27, 2021
    Got a package from HMO yesterday, and trying out a "gates of hell" with my sizing rings today. Still waiting for my cages to arrive...

Jul 28, 2021
    Tried the "gates of hell" strap yesterday, did not work out so well for "long term wear", not a stand-in for an actual cage, back to rings!
    Have been equipped with the following rings for 24 hours now. 54mm base, 35mm & 33mm shaft, and a 32mm glans ring, feels good!
    Cages finally in country, now waiting on customs, than postal service for the last hop.
    Been in "training wheels" (sizing rings) for a month, lots of edging and servicing my Goddess wife, and no releases.
    Great session with some enemas, Aneros toy (Helix Syn trident), combined with "Mindgasm", than cooled off with the Mantric, so relaxed!
    Back on the maca and kegals, mixed with the edging and orgasm denial is a potent combo. Cage cannot get here fast enough!

4. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I finally have a date!

August 3rd, Canada Post is reporting when they will deliver my two cages! :-D
    Today I bought a set of shoe laces (to prepare for the "shoe lace method") just to be better prepared.

May also pick up a lock-box (ironically a MASTER lock-box) for fun, from Home Depot.
    I have Chastikey setup on my phone, but have not done more than run test locks so far (lacking a cage to date).
    I rather prefer the idea of getting a long gold chain (something suitable to pair with a full Renascence / Goddess bosom + long hair that will not tangle in it), and presenting the key to my Goddess when the time is right.

May do both (box first for self-motivated learning, than go from there).

5. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have a few "anal goals" to work on.

- revive the practice of training for regular "long-term wear" (goal of 24/7, minus biological breaks & cleaning)
    - I have a B-Vibe Snug Plug 1 (smallest) for current level
    - want to advance
    - overcoming the "2.79cm / 1.1 inch diameter" barrier for anal play (can only accommodate up-to this diameter at present)
    - currently limited to "newbie - small" ranges of toys
    - exploring my growing collection of medium, large, xl, xxl toys
    - move up from Helix Syn Trident to Progasm Black Ice for Mindgasm sessions

Dianna1395 likes this.
  6. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Flew a little too close to the sun last night.
    Self-edged for ~3 hours (no release), while equipped with the sizing rings.

Went to wash up for bed and found I was very swollen in parts down below.
    Thankfully, kept a cool head and did not panic.

Was able to use face/hand-cream to lubricate the area, and then gently worked off all the sizing rings.
    Area is a bit sore and still somewhat swollen (significantly less than last night).
    Looks like the veins took some injury also.
    Have had this happen before, thanks to having strong hands and a "death-grip" issue.

Looks like I came upon an obvious downside to using sizing rings for training, in that I was "gating" the area which caused back-pressure (of blood & plasma) without relief to the system.
    Hoping the swelling fully resolves in a timely fashion as my cages are (finally) due to be delivered today.

7. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What a day Friday was to be.

First, it was the cusp of a long-weekend where I live.

Second, I cause a bit of a stir for myself with my edging, which thankfully calmed down by the end of the day.
    Took mostly a rings-off / hands-off approach, giving the cock a chance to "rest" so to speak.
    I got some sleep, and it had already gotten considerably better over the course of a few hours.
    I kept moisturizing with hand cream throughout the day, and also did a few rounds with a cold-pack to help attend to any swelling.

Third, the package I had been waiting for an entire month finally arrived (Holy Trainer v2 clones from China, short & long tubes + 4 base-ring set each).
    The stars aligned somewhat, in that I happened to refresh the tracking site for Canada Post, and saw the "out for delivery" update.
    I noted the time was about the usual for the mail person, so dashed to the door, only to see them mounting my front steps.
    Got to give them a big smile, bid them a happy long-weekend, and collected my package.

Forth, I looked over everything, and washed everything with anti-bacterial soap.
    These units are both Chinese clones of Holy Trainer v2 (short & long tubes).
    I expected some "latitude" would be required, given their low "cost of entry".
    These are my first cages, and so I felt the HT was a good "starting point" (even more so with the 4 base rings of different sizes per tube).

Fifth, I had a bit of a time trying to get the HT tube on.
    I initially fitted the largest of the base rings (50 mm), which I wore for ~60 mins first to "get used" to the sensation (old hat since I "trained up" with the sizing rings).
    I used hand-cream, for gentle lubrication that would absorb well into the skin & not cause harm to myself or the "hardware".
    I had no problems getting the ring on, except for some sharp corners on the "receiver" for the tube, and was easily pass the "finger test" (too easily).
    I did however have a very hard time with the shaft tube, having to "cram" my flaccid length in, only to have the whole device "dangle" (owing to my low-hanging balls).
    I dare say I am perhaps a little bigger in dimensions than the typical HT customer (entirely conjecture on my part).
    In my defence I was perhaps "overly gentle" with my "equipment", owing to the on-going recovery, and not wanting to cause further complexity.
    I fortunately had "planned ahead" and implemented an extra-long boot-lace (182 cm / 72 ") I had bought that day at the grocery store, while out for some milk.
    This helped to "lock down" my cargo for transit.
    I will write a separate post about my feelings and experience at this point.

Sixth, I was saddened to have to remove the apparatus from my person.
    I was not yet ready to "over-night" with it, and really just wanted to give myself over to the excitement for a little while.
    It was very late by the time I finally went to bed, and I dreamed excitedly of what was to come.

For the record, these base rings are of the following dimensions:
    - 36 mm
    - 40 mm
    - 45 mm
    - 50 mm

For the record, these tubes are of the following dimensions:
    - Short cage length 48 mm, inner diameter 34 mm
    - Long cage length 58 mm, inner diameter 34 mm

All are resin based, and solid black in color.

8. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Saturday was a good day.

Had opportunity to sit with my Goddess wife have some great conversation.
    I was able to share with her the arrival of my long-awaited cages from China.
    Also brought them out to show her (so no surprises / secrets.)

We had a great chat about where we are at in life (in many ways it is like dating all over again after having a child, very exiting).
    I shared my excitement over continuing to "date" the new Her, to learn what her pleasures were, what gives her cause to smile, etc.
    I also shared how much I had been enjoying the focus on her and her needs / desires over the last month, "worshiping at her alter" as I like to say.
    I shared my hopes on how the new cages will support that goal with even more focus, with some other potential benefits (EG: help with erectile dysfunction, cock de-sensitivity / "death-grip", etc.)
    Also shared I had enjoyed how the "sizing rings" gave opportunity to "check my scandalous levels" (as I wear them 24/7 in some varying configuration).
    Further, how I expected the cage would contribute to a greater sense of "self scandal / desirability / ability to be more present".
    Additionally, how this last month I had been able to focus on the "giving" (without having to think about the receiving), and how it had oddly brought me new and unexpected joys thereby.
    While a little hesitant, I am so very fortunate that she is willing to go on this journey with me together.
    We discussed some reasonable constraints (not during work hours as I "work from home", but OK for after-hours & weekends.)

I was able to slip in a proper shower (hard at times with a baby), where I took opportunity to properly groom myself.
    I prefer virgin coconut oil, which leaves me feeling very soft / smooth, and feeling extra sexy / scandalous (not something I normally feel).
    I have preferred to be bare in the pubic region since puberty, and this only became more of a focus when I realized I was a nudist almost a decade ago.
    The "ritual" also gives me a sense of "self-love" for taking the time out for myself (albeit for a brief time.)

I had decided to gift myself an orgasm after self-imposed (mind-only) chastity for the last month.
    I found myself conflicted at first, since I had already "cleared the hump" (of the first days of chastity) already.
    In the end I granted myself the gift, while in my self-grooming shower session.
    My reasoning was that I was taking steps to "put the best self forward" into this new (caged) world / experience.
    Thus, I compromised and enjoyed a "ruined orgasm", so as to "purge the old intent", and start work on "fresh reserve", while "maintaining state" for mental discipline / arousal.
    It felt the right move once that decision was made, and the experience was very enjoyable and "came naturally" (if you will forgive the pun).

My little family enjoyed a lovely evening out to supper at a restaurant.
    After we returned home, and baby was put to bed, my Goddess and I enjoyed some quality time together with the TV off.
    I offered her an opportunity to "check my scandal levels" (something I have been doing to entice her, and to be a little "cheeky"), and while she was very pleased, she was visibility disappointed that I only had a single sizing ring on and not a cage for her review.
    I was surprised by this, and heartened for what I had planned later in the evening (as I had already tried earlier, and rush cramming cock into a tube is understandably ill-advised as a newbie.)
    We had good conversation, she did some meal planning, and I practiced my bass guitar (Bach Cello Suite No. 1 in G major, BWV 1007).
    We had some good sharing of perspective, her from piano and I from strings (guitar & bass).

It came time for bedtime, I tucked her in, and offered her to check my "scandal levels again" (touch of the cheeky keeps the spark).
    We cuddled for a time, than I asked how tired was she?
    To which she responded "I could stay up for a bit" (as her hands traveled downwards into my pants, to claim her prize.)
    I have been "building her up" to take charge / claim her prize, whenever she wishes, so this was an exciting / unexpected step forwards.
    We kissed, we bantered, we made love (95% focus on going slow to tantalize / pleasure her), no release for either of us, but it was about the journey and not the destination.
    We cuddled, we fell asleep in each others arms, we awoke an hour(ish) later.

I tucked her in, and she told me to not "stay up too late" (with a knowing smile.)
    I kissed her and said I was looking forward to seeing her in the morning.

I did some reading while I prepared for what I had next in mind.
    I readied my set of sizing rings, base rings, long shaft tube, lock & key, some water-based lubricant (the hand-cream kept dissipating too quickly & not enough "slip"), and some tools (tweezers, and a set of hex keys).
    I consulted my sizing rings and found a 45 mm one that I tried on as a simulated base ring, and was just able to get my finger under (after getting all the "bits" through), felt even better than the 54 mm I had been using for daily wear also!
    I located the equivalent 45 mm cage base ring, and set it at the ready, lubed up and equipped it.
    I then had something of a struggle to (once again) "cram" my cock shaft to load the tube.
    In the end I double-lubed the inside of the tube, fitted the head of the cock, and "loaded from underneath", until I could get the tube to join to the receiver on the base-ring.
    Once "latched" with the tube lock, I continued to "pack" the tube and re-arrange the scrotum for comfort, which the smaller base-ring feels better than the 50 mm one did.

I was disappointed to note the "low balls blues" (cage dangling / drooping), re-occurred.
    So, I got out my boot-lace once more, and a brief set of knots later I was "packed and ready to go".
    I took some time to "tidy up and write" these notes, and reset my chastity ticker.
    I have now been as such for several hours and feeling great!

I had some profound insights, shortly after "finishing packing", as I gave myself some time to stretch and mediate on my new state.
    I will detail those in a separate post.

I will do a brief "once-over" inspection, but hope to "over-night" with the cage on, and see how far into the next day I can go.
    My Goddess may yet get Her wish of "next level scandal", when she goes to check and finds the cage (as per her constraints, it is a *long* weekend!)

9. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sunday was a day of firsts.

I "survived" my first full night of chastity.
    I did have some challenges related "colourful" dreams.
    This caused the "long" tube (length of 58 mm, diameter of 34 mm) to pull, causing the base ring to slide down and take my balls for a ride.
    A few issues here:
    1.) When my cock retreated, it left a lot of gap inside the tube, as I already had issues "loading" the tube due to girth, so having the tube migrate forward did not help.
    2.) There is a nasty burr left over from manufacturing on the bottom of the base ring (you get what you pay for), which kept rubbing / dragging against my tender scrotum when my cock would "pull" on the tube.

I woke several times in some pain, until I finally got up, and took matters into hand.
    I had the good sense to order both available tube sizes (long @ 58 mm, short @ 48 mm), so got the short one and prepped it.
    Surprisingly it loaded much more readily / easily, but its locking holes did not align well, some patience and I got it in the end (but some hot-water treatment for the resin will be a long-term fix).

I almost went down to base-ring only, but decided to "ride it out" and see how far I could go.
    This resulted in going the full day, and counting (felt great!)

I had my first public outing (worn under my pants), as we went for a few trips throughout the day (walk along the water, and to a restaurant).
    I had a few challenges with the bathroom, but am learning & adapting as the day progressed.
    I also did some car maintenance / basic mechanics while equipped, as well as a big house clean.

My Goddess told me I could take off the cage for sleep if I wanted.
    I said thanks, but I rather keep it on, as its more fun that way!

I am having a few ongoing challenges thus far:

1.) Tube does not remain fully loaded (head retreats a few MM from the end slit)
    2.) Device insists on "low riding", as I have long hanging / full balls that it likes to "cinch up", would rather be riding "high and tight"
    3.) Unfortunate "twisting" & pinching due to the "low rider" experience combined with how it rode in my pants (I have gone commando for ~2 decades now.)

I will try the shoe-lace method tomorrow and see if I might have a better experience after "reigning in" the device.
    I will also try to get some high grit (400+) sand paper to smooth out this base-ring burr situation.

Despite all of this, I had a sense of being "in alignment with the universe" today, it all felt very right & natural.
    I felt a pronounced shift over to "getting things in shape" home and family wise, that lasted most of the day, while looking over at my Goddess wife like a grinning idiot.
    The cage (part that's loaded) feels pleasantly warm, like I have the "hand of my Goddess" gently (but firmly) holding my cock, and keeping it chaste / focused on tasks at hand.

I am looking forward to my first caged shower session.

10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    good luck with it but take care

sis_nikki likes this.
  11. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello, and thanks!

I opted to "disengage" the equipment altogether, and conduct a general inspection of the unit & involved area.
    Bit of slight "ring rash", but mostly an irritated area from a left-over injection mold nub (you get what you pay for).

Cage was developing a bit of an odor also, so gave it a through wash with antibacterial soap and dried it well.
    Same form for my whole person, and noted my cock was in general good shape.
    I think I may have used too much lube as it seems to have "stayed wet" either from the lube, or possibly some trapped moisture from urination.
    Not ideal either way, and glad I took opportunity to wash & assess, this early into the game.

I did some research, and bought a "flex-i-file" to deal with the rough edges from a local model / hobby shop.
    The old staffer gave me some good tips on sanding down the edges, and to use some denim to buff / polish it afterwards (who knew!)

I also plan to buy some "peri bottles" for shower time (to assist with "locked" shower sessions, to get into the hard to reach places).
    I had a bit of an "aha" moment when I saw my wife's left-over one from the birth of our child.

Spent the day un-caged, and thinking of strategy.
    Miss the feeling of "contentment" from the cage, looking forward to fixing the issues and getting in the device again (soon!)

Surprisingly my Goddess wife had cause to give me a random "scandal check" (excited these are growing in frequency, unbidden).
    She was surprised and a little disappointed I was out of my cage (did not even ask if I was in a sizing ring at least).
    Was a good chance to report on the recent experiences thus far, and what my plan was.

I think I am going to also recruit one of my unused / fresh "hop socks" (fine cloth mesh stocking used for hops & home-brewing) and try the "sleeve method" of loading the tube at next occasion.

12. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    An old peice of real leather will do the same thing.

sis_nikki likes this.
  13. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Monday was a day off for reflection and study.

It was a long weekend where my family and I live.

After the experiences and excitement of Saturday and Sunday, I decided to "take a day off".

This was to serve several reasons:

- the "injection mold nub" on my ring is sufficiently uncomfortable so as to wake me nearly every hour while sleeping

- owing in large part to "colorful dreams" of my Goddess, augmented by taking my final dose of maca before bed (leads to interesting dreams!)

- my bits needed a break to heal from the minor (yet noticeably present) abrasion wounds

- I was overdue for an inspection

- noted minor edema (mostly of the lower head quadrant), and some pressure marks from the tube not being properly loaded (for "long-haul")

- noted the area was more "wet" than I think is proper

- may be in part due to mis-alignment of urine stream to urine slit

- I was due for a wash, and lack the right equipment for a "locked" wash

- I am going to order some "peri bottles" to remedy this matter

- my equipment was starting to exhibit minor odor, remedied with some anti-bacterial soap (on my bits also)

- I am still new a this

- did not want to "fly to close to the sun" again (as I did with my sizing rings)

- interested in the "long game", which means taking it slow to start, despite desire to jump ahead (go "all in")

- opportunity for status update / communication

- let my Goddess wife know that the initial experience "felt right" (to an unexpected extent)

- mentioned I was likely to try again after some modifications

- collected some implements to fix the "injection mold nub"

- detailed previously but got a "flex-i-file" combo kit

Took the night off from chastity to remember what the "old way" used to feel like.

14. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Tuesday was back to work.

Hot Goddess requested I remain dis-equipped during the work-day, and keen to respect that request at this time (pending further dialogue & experience.)

During a break, I did some research, and applied the "flex-i-file" to my base ring "injection mould nub" issue.

I processed base-rings #1 - 4, 36 mm (# 1) / 40 mm (# 2) / 45 mm (# 3) / 50 mm (# 4).

I was wearing #3 previously, but on the advice of another forum member, tried for a #2 (to remedy the "low rider" experience, due to large / low-hanging balls.)

Initially attempted with my sizing rings, but could not "wrangle" both balls through the ring (barely got one in, and the other would "escape", without hope after capture.)

Tried with the #2 base-ring on a lark, and while firm, it fits!

I affixed the short-tube (48 mm), and did better with getting the pieces to align for the lock to fit in.

Without dis-respect, this is the first time I feel like I am truly "locked up" (where before felt more like I was in the neighborhood / playing at it.)
    I dare say, I may have struck upon the (current) perfect config for my HTv2 clones (time will tell.)

I must say that I am enjoying it thus far!
    Will have to go for an hour or more to verify no "chilly / black balls" and then off to bed (hopefully for more colorful dreams!)

I really am hopeful I have resolved the "ring rash" issue (due to the injection mould nub) issue, as I am rather done with it.

15. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wednesday did not have much happen as was a workday.

I learned my preferred lubricant (coconut oil) is rated OK based on community experience, for use with resin and chastity.

I am very happy about this, as I *love* coconut oil as a product it does so many things, and does them so well.

I wore the #2 base ring (40 mm) all day, which OK, and then felt really good after I lubricated with coconut oil (was using water-based lube before that had dried out, not a great feeling).
    The "receiver" for the tube on the base ring has some semi-pointy parts that kept "digging into" the shaft of my cock, but just shifted position and tried to not think about it.
    This helped my body to get very used to the firm grip of the ring, and it seemed to respond surprisingly well.

I was also well prepared to rapidly affix the tube once the work-day was over (Goddess had requested no wear doing the work-day), so this felt a reasonable compromise.
    I went with the "long" tube (58 mm) for the evening, which felt a bit roomy after getting used to the "short" tube (48 mm) on/off for the last few days.

I hope this will yield a happy balance, so I can finally enjoy a quality night's sleep (while still caged).
    I am out of maca as of today also, so will not have to deal with "maca dreams" (*sad penguin*), plan to get more so I can maintain my regiment.

I went to bed early (after lubing about the tube and base ring) and really enjoyed some quality snuggle time with my Goddess (with cage nuzzled against her exquisite bum).

If this works, I can switch between the short tube for day-wear, and long-tube for overnight.
    Than I can get back to training my ass for long-term wear (overnight with a Snug Plug 1 to start).
    Need to train up before I can size-up.

Plugged and caged, how could that not yield a great sleep?

16. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thursday is another work-day, so low-action day, pending the evening.

Managed about 6 hours straight of sound sleep!

With the "long" tube, I made it as far as ~05:00 before I woke up to the sharp sensation of my cock attempting to strangle my balls via attempted erection (maca powered mega-morning wood).
    I still feel the lingering effects of the maca (since I was doubling up to reach saturation), but that is fading fast (will hope to get more today.)
    While it was a bit of a shock, I find I am growing used to the "painful alarm-cock", plus I have been trying to get onto a schedule of waking at 05:25 anyway.
    So, ultimately the "wicked maca morning wood + strangled balls" is a good thing?

I got up not realizing the time, just that I was in pain (cage had also twisted in the night), went to the bathroom, realized I had forgotten the key in the bedroom, went for the spare set, and disengaged the tube from the ring.
    Relief of the pain was rapid, but I was still not able to take off the base ring (not that I really needed to at that point.)
    Cock was still semi-hard, and my balls had developed a pleasing full / swollen / closer to the body quality to them (as observed in some videos online.)
    To me this suggests the move to the #2 base ring was a good one (sure feels good!)
    Also, no ring rash from the (now sanded down) injection mould nub.

I took the opportunity of the early hour to take a nice warm shower and do some maintenance shaving.
    Had a hard time getting the base ring off, so being able to "plop" a big dollop of coconut oil over the ring and my bits really helped (no fear of making a mess in the stall).
    Feels nice to be smooth and fresh once more, but miss the feeling of the ring (likely to equip it a little later.)
    Given my practice of shaving involves a purposeful erection, I took the opportunity to do some re-training using light touch / 3 finger strokes (where normally I suffer from the "death grip" born of powerful farmers hands.)
    I forgot to decide ahead of time, so had a lack-luster contact orgasm, instead of trying for a ruined one.

I rather like the idea of rapid loading & affixing the tube after the work-day is done.
    In this way, I can maximize on "cage time", and make the most of the time for other possible activities.

Tonight is "ladies night" (Goddess is going out with her friends), so looking forward to some exploration time.
    May be a good opportunity to pop in one of my p-spot toys (EG: Aneros Helix Syn Trident, HST), and do a few rounds of "Mindgasm" to relax after the day.
    I always feel a whole body relaxation after doing "Mindgasm" and sleep much better.
    Still in the early stages of training on that front, working on the base and middle muscles.
    I would much rather do these exercises with my Aneros Progasm Ice, but still have to train / relax my "tight sphincters" before I can hope to fit that.
    Still, I crave the "sense of being full" and the "sense of being well used" afterwards (and the HST is only a tease to that end, despite being a good toy.)
    Could be fun to try these out with the cage on and see where that goes?

I should put some more time into uploading more reference photos and labeling / organizing them in the album.

Either way, it feels like I am finally getting the basics / logistics of the caged life figured out (to say nothing of the intermediate or advanced stuff).
    I still need to get a peri bottle and practice / figure out better scheduling for showering caged (and when to do the big cleans).
    I also need to get back onto my 5BX training practice, which has fallen aside while I figured out all the process and practice around the new cages.

As always, balanced in line with the needs of my family first, hence the desire for the early morning wake-ups.

17. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Finished off Thursday with some sizzle.

Equipped myself as normal (using the standard tube this time), got some provisions for the night in, and settled in while my Goddess went out for the evening with her lady friends.
    I did forget to buy more maca, so hope to get more tomorrow or the weekend (to ensure more maca morning wood / painful alarm-cocks!).

I tried to upload more photos to my cage album, only to learn there is a 10 photo limit?
    Will have to re-think my strategy, so as to properly represent matters, without being spammy / work within constraints.

Wound up doing study on various things instead of getting some Mindgasm practice in.
    Did some focused research on the offerings from Holy Trainer (to better understand v2 vs v3 & v4).
    Looking at this in the context of "what next" as I build experience on these v2 devices.
    I know I will need a #2 / 40 mm base ring, which I understand becomes broader / flatter in v3 and again in v4.
    The cage "receiver" (mount point) on the ring changes also to a more sensible V shape.

This would help to remedy one issue I have, in trying to "dock the cock", where I wind up with a lot of discomfort as I cram to load the tube (only getting so far in), before I move to mate the (half-loaded) tube with the receiver on the base ring.
    This makes for a bit of a perilous operation, as there tends to be a lot of flesh that gets between the tube tail and the receiver on the base ring (which is understandably a snug fit).
    Thus, there ends up being a whole lot of pinching of skin, and pain as I attempt the docking manoeuvres, than wiggling the two parts, as I try to get the lock sleeve into its place (which gets caught up on mis-alignment between parts in motion.)
    It only gets harder (if you will excuse the pun) with even a minimal quantity of coconut oil to lubricate the area.

With the improved V shape receiver, it would become "self retaining" once mounted, enabling the placement of the locking sleeve (without having to hold the assembly together manually).
    This would also greatly reduce the issue with the mis-alignment between the parts as the locking sleeve goes in.

So far I only have experience with Holy Trainer (clones), but am impressed after looking at other (cost effective) options.
    Thus, I think a HTv4 (clone) will be a good next step, now to figure out what tube(s) to get.
    I felt both accomplished with the HTv2 "short" tube, it was quite snug, just enough outside my comfort zone to be challenging (and thus very enjoyable.)
    However, it was very impractical at last attempt for over-night wear (when I still had base ring issues, read above for details on the base ring injection mould nub.)
    I should re-attempt now that I have the base ring sanded down, and am now using coconut oil for better maintenance lubrication.
    The HTv2 standard tube leaves my glans with a gap of ~7-10 mm+ in the head area, which makes for an incomplete sense of "security" (to say nothing of unpredictable / inefficient bathroom experiences.)
    The HTv2 short tube does not have this "field of retreat", but also has zero room allowing for growth in case of overnight erections / morning wood.

After having to wait a month, I am sure glad I though to order both tube sizes, to have the option of trying both (and a selection of base rings).
    This way I can mix / match to find the best case scenario (or get closer to it, and figure out what does not work at least.)

I still have my eye on the Kink3D offerings also, they originally attracted me to the idea of a cage (mostly knowing only about the CB-X products before.)
    Looking over their offerings, something like a N or N+ would most align with what I have currently with both HTv2-short & HTv2-standard.
    They would certainly be more "roomy" in the diameter of the tube itself (in the case of the N+), likely eliminating my "loading" issue with the current set of tubes.

There is always the option of "going metal", but I am not ready for that level of investment just yet.

I was able to offer a proper "welcome home" also to my Goddess (choreographed to most of "Sexuality" album by Sébastien Tellier).
    In ways such as this are opportunities to "normalize" the cage and related benefits for my Goddess.
    She who is supportive, but still very much warming up to the whole idea.

I had to dis-equip the unit before bed, as I got "twisted up" again and it was proving to be quite painful.
    Being one to go commando for about 2 decades, I do not want to have to go back to underwear to keep things in place.
    Not sure if the boot-lace method might work?
    I asked the community for input and experience, and will see what comes of that.

I will miss being caged tonight, but taking it slow and steady is the most sensible approach long-term.
    In support of that, I finally ordered the peri bottles, and I also got another toy on sale to help relax me after a long day of sitting.
    Should pair nicely with the after-hours caging period.

I read a really good breakdown of "Loctober", and may well make an attempt at this if sufficiently trained up in time.
    I also read about "International Male Chastity Day" (annually on January 14th).
    I made sure to put reminders in my calendar for both!

18. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It has been several days since the last update.

Have continued to study the practice and execution of MC, but have not been able to sustain an extended session as of yet.

Present challenge is "overflowing" the tube, and "twisting" of the whole assembly when equipped.

With the advent of being able to use coconut oil, I have had greater success with loading the tube.

This said, I continued to have "overflow" out the lower after section of the tube.

I went back up to a standard tube (HTv2, 58 mm) in hopes this would have the capacity required, yet still some minor overflow occurs.

I fear this is the result of perhaps being overly ambitious for my "first device" experience.

I happened upon a 50% off sale on the clone site I use (DHGate) while looking at newer HTv4 options.

To that end, I opted to order a HTv4 maxi-black (clone), which is likely to arrive near the end of September (based on the past order experience.)

Meanwhile, actual (sustained) lock-up time is going to be spotty.

I will use this time to continue to develop all the other areas of my MC "practice" (EG: prep, loading / unloading, upkeep, cleaning.)

In this way, I can make the most of this period, and turn feelings of defeat into a victory of sorts (maintain progression at least.)

I waited so long for the first two devices, another similar wait is a little off-putting, but it is well recommended online that arriving at the "perfect device" is 99% of the time an "extended" journey and not a one-stop hop.

In review, I have learned several things, discovered / filled certain gaps for supporting needs, improved my practice, and managed to get a "first crack" at male chastity.

• #2 (40 mm) base ring (of the HTv2) is “my size” for the ring component
    • learned that coconut oil is safe / effective for HT type resin devices
    • obtained a flex-i-file to sand down / polish some injection mould nubs
      • obtained some peri bottles (for squirt-bottle cleaning while “secured” in the shower)
    • tried both types of tubes for a HTv2
      • short tube felt best originally
        • was lots of overflow out the after part of the tube
      • standard tube felt ok
      • less overflow but did not initially feel as “firm”
      • cock did not load well initially so would keep retreating from the head area of the tube
      • situation improved after advancements with loading technique
    • overnight is still at issue
      • impossible with the short tube, due to twisting + overflow
      • bearable with the standard tube, due to twisting + less overflow
    • getting more used to the “painful alarm-cock”
      • morning wood causing the base ring to “strangle” my balls
      • almost looking forward to it now when I try to overnight
      • wakes me a little after 05:00 without fail
      • very useful for getting a productive start on the day
      • ensures my first thoughts of the day are a reminder that I am secured to please my Goddess wife (who would be sound asleep right next to me)
    • have gotten semi-quick at equipping / dis-equipping the cage device
    • have a little chastity kit bag for the key provisions
      • spare key
      • plastic zip-lock bag
      • room for current tube & ring, and sleeve lock (when extracted)
      • allen key wrench (to “maneuver” sleeve lock if it gets stuck / jammed)
    • being smoothly shaven ensures the best experience when equipped
    • wearing my base ring through the day ensures a faster equip, and thus more time enjoyed while locked up, when the work day is over
      • there is some semi-pointy parts on the receiver of the HTv2 base-ring
      • this also helps to quell natural erections through the workday (when unlocked)
    I could keep adding to this list, but perhaps better to call this a post and share more in subsequent ones.

19. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Owing to the challenges described in the last post, I am now waiting for a HTv4 maxi-black (clone).

During this time, I am making the most of it with further study and thinking of ways to extend / improve my practice.

Part of this is revisiting a prior aspect of my practice I had been neglecting (for a variety of reasons).

Specifically, I had been originally exploring anal training / stretching before discovering my interest in MC.

Over the years I have gathered quite an array of toys (I have a spread-sheet I maintain with their various specifications, graded & sorted by diameter).

I discovered this interest in anal practice, after undertaking a year of solo reflection and re-discovery (after an amicable divorce).

It was during this time I learned about various toy materials, and lubricants.

Sadly, I was never able to clear a certain threshold.

This “barrier” was just after the 27.9 mm / 1.1 “ threshold, and I have been unable to move beyond in many years (of on / off again trying).

It seems the bulk of the “long-term wear” plugs and such really start around the 31.7 mm / 1.25 “+ range, which is just out of reach.

Granted the mantra for anal play is slow & steady (and too much lube is just enough).

That said, I recently picked up a new “opener” training device that I am hopeful will finally yield results.

Enter the Titanmen Anal Stretcher, which seems to be getting me there in the end (if you will forgive the pun).

I have only had the opportunity to try it in one session, and already I was able to make it to “level 2” without much effort or discomfort (aside from some inflexibility).

I used a rubber band around the 3rd ridge to guide on how far I was (since I was using my hand to maneuver the toy.

I took it slow, and allowed gravity to do the work as I slowly moved up and down, letting the “opener” action to work passively (without forcing the issue).

Encouraged by these results, I followed up with a Tantus Silk Medium (27.9 mm / 1.1 “), and took it with next to no issue.

I almost fell over with how quickly I was able to sink down on that toy (a first for me).

Very exciting, and took me by surprise so that I was ill prepared for what to do next.

Lesson learned for the next session, when I will have a plan and related tools ready to go.

I am glad I did not try to go bigger right away, as there was some blood (bright red means fresh).

Easily cleaned and the result of nicking a hemorrhoid (not the first time).

Called the session a success at that point and wrapped things up for the night.

I had a pleasant “dull / used” feeling for the whole next day.

Sadly life has prevented a subsequent session, which I hope to rectify this weekend.

To set some objectives if the Level 2 results are replicated again, I will follow-up with the following:

• Bobbing / bouncing on the Silk Medium (see if that leads to stimulating p-spot feelings)

• Try to accommodate a Tantus Holt (very old toy, no longer in production)

• Try to fit a personal goal device, an Aneros Progasm Ice (their largest p-spot massager)

If I can fit the Progasm, I will then be well positioned to resume my “Mindgasm” practice.

I have a Helix Syn Trident, but it does not leave me with that “full / used” feeling after the session is over.

Invariably will try for more from there, as time goes on.

Eventually enabling me to “size-up” for regular day-wear / long-term wear.

---

# level, max diameter

Level 0 (N): 15 mm (tip diameter)

Level 1 (S): 25 mm (1st ridge)

Level 2 (M): 35 mm (2nd ridge)

Level 3 (L): 40 mm (½ way between 2nd & 3rd ridges)

Level 4 (XL): 45 mm (3rd ridge)

Level 5 (XXL): 55 mm (4th ridge)

Level 6 (XXXL): 65 mm (5th ridge)

20. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Long time since last post / update.

Lost some momentum with the realization that the HTv2 tubes are not working for me.
    While length is part of the issue (standard fits the best in the average of situations), it is also a question of diameter (of the tube).
    I can "squeeze in" most of my cock but its quite the task, and there is always "overflow" (out the aft of the tube).
    This does not contribute to a sense of having a "clitty" since I am relatively contained, which compounds when the inevitable twisting of the gear starts.

I tried a few different things tonight:

• applied minimal lubrication (via coconut oil) to the base ring, and down the top of the shaft & head.
      • this is my standard method for equipping the base-ring, and works rather well.
      • gave myself time to "cool off" after this phase, but it was of little effect (blessing / curse of a snug-fit base-ring.)

• attempted loading via the "sock method" (using a "hop-sock", which is a sort of coarse stocking for home-brewing with dehydrated hops).
      • did not work out so well, as due to diameter and lack of lubrication, I got "stuck" at loading time, just after getting the head firmly "sucked in".
      • opted out early, since girth would prevent any further progress
      • did not want to suffer abrasion burns along the sensitive shaft / head tissues

Plan B was attempting minimal lubrication to the inside of the tube, and hand-loading.
    This had limited success, as had to extract and re-apply several times (to the tube).
    Got the job done, but with the usual bit of over-flow out the aft of the tube.

Hope is the minimal application of lubrication will help prevent the twisting effect.
    To "shore up" the hope, I am wearing some boxer/brief underwear (1 of 2 pairs, which I reserve for special occasions of fashion, where a large/thick cock showing is less than ideal.)

Immediately after finishing the "equipping" phase, I felt like a switch had been thrown.
    Similar to "sub-space", my head was back in "locked-space" and felt a certain clarity.
    I was "back" (at least for now).

Will ride this out as far as I can, but suspect lasting overnight will be the challenge.
    Hoping the minimal lubrication (where I was rather liberal on prior attempts), will make the difference.

Looking forward to when my bigger HTv4 maxi arrives (supposedly in mid-September.)
    Precious little time to adapt ahead of Loctober, but will make the most of the situation.

21. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Another long gap since last I posted.

Suffice it to say lots of "life stuff" happened, but all is coming back into order thankfully.
    While family and life comes first, it is good to be coming back to exploring chastity and being a sissy.

I suppose I should address that first (in case I missed it before)
    In my heart & mind, I am permalocked / permaplugged / nudist / sissy.
    During the day (especially in winter), I may wear the garb of the "common folk", but both they and I know that I am different.
    This does not change who I am, but reminds me of the old nudist advice ("Be nude, where practical.")
    Such holds true with other things in life.

I tried to "ramp-up" to chastity once again, but found I kept experiencing "tube bite" (as before) on nearly every attempt.
    This proved to be quite discouraging as I did not know what else to do (cannot help my "personal dimensions" so to speak.)
    In the end, I opted to take advantage of some holiday sales and ordered a new cage from Love-gasm.
    Specifically I saw this as an opportunity in several ways:

- try out metal cages (stainless steel in this case)
    - try a hinged base-ring (prior experience has been with Holy Trainer solid base-rings previously)
    - try a shorter cage (long term goal is the coveted HT "NubClub")
    - try out pairing with a short catheter

I had the good fortune to pickup a Hegar 5mm/6mm steel sounding rod (from a local shop, who was selling them as singles.)
    This was quite useful to test the waters on the sounding front, and learned I rather enjoyed it!
    I also noted it had the advantage of causing my sissy clitty to "stand down", when in use.
    This gave me hope for when the cage arrived.

Despite Mother Nature (and humans) causing almost all the major roads to wash-out to my area on the coast, the package eventually arrived.
    The cage arrived (a day early!) and I was eager to get it on.
    I was careful to inspect it for any burs or imperfections, cleared it of any manufacture "deposits", and gave it a good wash (the whole thing.)
    I then lubed up, and tried the catheter first (it is detachable), and was amazed to find it slipped in with next to no resistance!
    I had some toy anxiety that I would need to "train-up" / stretch (similar to with my anal plugs), but gladly it "just worked".
    Played with this a bit, and made a bit of a mess with my hands from the lube, but had some good fun.
    Next I tried to add the cage, and that is when the fun stopped.

As with the HTs, I added the (hinged) base ring first, tried to "stuff" as much of my clitty (head & shaft) into the tube as possible, than compress the rest towards the base-ring.
    This of course went poorly, with the catheter "poking" about inside my clitty uncomfortably, along with some semi-severe pinching between the cage and the base-ring as I struggled to mate the two (having "lube hands did not help".)
    In the end I had to abandon the attempt for that session, and was more than a little disappointed.

The next evening I tried again, with just the cage which went better.
    Specifically I gave it a lot of thought, and lubed just the head of my clitty, and treated the cage as a "metal hat" of sorts.
    This worked better, but there was still a lot of pinching as I mated the base-ring to the cage.
    I also felt an indescribable "emptiness" as I looked over at the catheter and knowing that I had not yet succeeded to "equip" the full pair.
    I wore this for about 30 mins, than the hinge of the base-ring started to bite my sack, resulting in a need to dis-equip.

I took a night off, to relax, and let matters settle, while I went and explored some other sissy things for fun.
    This lead me to an excellent set of videos on Twitter (https://twitter.com/dani74883738/status/1343143189537038337?s=20) && (https://twitter.com/nataly_sissy/status/1470541255272812546?s=20), which gave me the "bread-crumbs" I needed to resolve matters!
    Ultimately, I realized my mistake, to not try and force-mate the cage to the ring, but instead to slide the ring forward to the cage!
    Only then does one "settle the equipment" into place (after perhaps applying some lube in my case.)

Tonight, I knew would be the night!
    I re-watched the "reference material", planned my strategy, bided my time, and when the moment came, made my move.
    I went slowly & methodically, used a tasteful measure of lube, and kept my hands clean between steps, pop & it was on!
    I could not believe how such a simple change of strategy yielded such a night / day difference.
    I remembered & added my chastity strap, took some photos, marvelled at what I had done, set a timer (to see how long the session would last), and got on with my evening.

I then did my best to "ignore" and forget I was equipped (in an attempt to accelerate the "normalization" process.)
    Its been largely successful, surfing the web, playing some Stardew Valley, organizing the photos I took, and uploading them to an album to share (once mod approved.)
    Every now and again I get a "reminder" of my (finally!) caged state as my clitty shifts in the cage tube, and the catheter "invades" just a little deeper.
    Even more exciting, is that I had two bathroom sessions since starting, and had no issues with urinating (thanks to an article from Denying Thumper on pacing oneself in terms of pressure.)
    Never thought I would find myself snapping photos of myself going #1, but could not believe the excitement / sensation / disbelief at the experience (without any side-leaking!)

As of this writing I am approaching 2 hours equipped, and feel like I am comfortable to try and make a night of it.
    The only "biting" so far is from the damned hinge on the base-ring, to which I practice one of the techniques in the videos (grab my useless sissy balls, pull *roughly* while sliding the cage + base-ring, to "seat" it back into place.)
    I must remember to re-lube before bed, so I can do this if / when I wake-up through the night.

I look forward to ride this (and continue to work-up to it) in the coming days / weeks / months.
    If all goes well, I can resume my anal plug training next (one thing at a time after all!)
    I hope this helps me to focus on my "sissy training" (chastity + anal stretching) instead of wasting precious evenings "gooning" away (robbing myself and my wife of precious clitty sensitivity and vigour.)

Here's hoping this works better than all prior attempts!

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  22. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    Thanks for sharing!

sis_nikki likes this.
  23. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Another stretch of time, and finally more updates to this ongoing journal.

Going to split this out into several sections, to avoid collisions.

24. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    # TRAINING

This sissy gurl has been trying out a new schedule of training activities, with some marginal success as the holiday season led to a number of disruptions (time off, family commitments, last min crazy work stuff, etc.)

I laid out a new training schedule / program for myself.

At a high level it is positioned to cover some key areas:

• Regular maca and coffee through the day (so as not to over-do the coffee for better digestion)

• High stress IT career equates to a wicked case of erectile dysfunction

• Little yellow pills help, but are not without their own issues (Goddess may love a big hard cock when the mood strikes, but they also tend to block “release”)

• Maca + ginseng helps to combat this naturally and without the high price-tag of a prescription medication
    • Diet (fiber supplement and water)

• Already eat healthy, just filling in some gaps

• Seems a common tip for those moving to an “anal only” lifestyle
    • Whole body fitness (5BX program)

• Regular "upkeep" time (shower and personal shaving)

• relock the cage if removed or off currently

• Important when also juggling work / family (little one) life, hard to find self time for upkeep
    • Enema (preparation and cleanliness help support training success)

• Anal warm-up (time riding on the "stretcher")

• Kegels / Prostate training / milking & meditation (Aneros toys & "Mindgasm" session)

• Throat training (getting easier every session)

• Plug & bedtime

• I really need to size up to a bigger plug (EG: Snug Plug 02?) for day / night wear

Over the last year I have been flirting with all of this casually, but without focus or complete tool set.

I have made strides in the tooling department, and decided to make a concerted effort in the new year.

While I may not hit all points on a night, a sequenced plan is something to refer to and operate from.

This way I keep the “big picture” in mind, and do what I can / when I can as an evening progresses.

The more I do this, the smoother / easier / more successful it will get collectively.

The latest addition was to replace my (terrible) enema bulb with something more functional.

Originally I had a "kinky" unit from an adult store that was not very good (basic bulb with "ribbed" hard plastic probe).

Next I got a drug store default model which was about the same volume but a little better (more practical probe, good base line of comparison).

https://shop.shoppersdrugmart.ca/Luxury/Life-Brand/Lb-Rectal-Syringe/p/BB_057800012597

I next splurged on a fancy bulb unit with an increased capacity, one-way valve and curved plastic probe.

I thought this would be perfect, as it had a bigger bulb w/ one-way valve, and the curved plastic probe would make it easier to use, given my problems with lower-back pain and flexibility (making reaching behind a challenge at times).

http://www.cleanstreamgear.com/af197.php

Turns out it was a bad move, as the probe was too soft & flexible, making the curve all but impossible to leverage solo (would fold upon meeting resistance instead of going in).

I had mistakenly assumed it would be more rigid, so my bad but not at all suitable.

Also while the bulb is bigger, it keeps squirting as I struggle to “palm” the unit into place with a sore / in-flexible back, causing water and mess all over the place.

Makes for a pretty sad scene to put it mildly, when a gurl just wants to get / stay clean, before having a play session.

Really kills the mood, and takes one out of the headspace.

Recently I bought yet another splurge unit that looks way more practical (plunger bottle with hose and semi-rigid probe).

http://www.cleanstreamgear.com/af535.php

The staff lady could not say enough good things about it (swearing by her own) after I pointed at the other unit I had bought from their store, and in what ways it was a disappointment.

I had the opportunity to “test drive” the new unit last night, and it was amazing!

The hose is still a little uncooperative, but will relax in time (after being coiled in a box so long).

The probe was just the right firmness, and not too large to go in without prior “warm-up”, also with good “depth”.

The volume of this unit was actually a little more than I was prepared for (300 ml).

The pump action worked well (with just a little leaking at the seam, no big deal for the price).

I was able to extract without major leaking, and then settled to wait for the magic to work.

The nature of how this unit worked also meant zero “back-flow” (good for keeping the parts clean).

With the “default” bulb I had no problem relaxing into a ~15 mins session, but it had less volume.

I really felt “full” after the upgraded unit was drained (took the whole 300 ml), and felt my insides “twitching” despite my usual relaxing techniques.

I lasted all of ~3 mins before I had to purge, and felt a very satisfied sense of “deep-clean & empty” afterwards (without soreness).

In retrospect, I may have inadvertently over-flowed into the sigmoid colon, thus the twitching (peristalsis).

I have some “High Island Life” (Aneros) toys designed to stimulate this after a fashion, but further down in the rectum (for the treatment of haemorrhoids and such).

So I know the sensations, and was just taken by surprise, since the default bulb did not cause this in past experience.

This all occurred late at night, so was feeling very relaxed just before bed.

I slept deeply & contently after this, and have been looking forward to the next opportunity to practice with it.

Really looking forward to including a water enema back into the nightly routine, as it was lovely when using the default unit, after a nice shower.

Really helped this gurl feel presentable and “ready” for the evening, whether that was for training, play, or deep relaxation before bed.

Default:

https://shop.shoppersdrugmart.ca/Luxury/Life-Brand/Lb-Rectal-Syringe/p/BB_057800012597

bad:

http://www.cleanstreamgear.com/af197.php

good:

http://www.cleanstreamgear.com/af535.php

25. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ## FEMME CLOTHES / STOCKING METHOD

I recently hit a sissy "gate" with the purchase of my first femme clothing item.

Much ado about something minor perhaps as it was a double pair of "nude" ankle stockings.

I was hoping to use them to try out the "stocking method" of (trying to) fit a few of my Holy Trainer (clone) tubes, which are a little bit too small in diameter.

Usually I lube generously and then "stuff" as best able, to marginal results (usually leading to overflow out the back followed by tube bite).

I tried the technique as demonstrated by Denying Thumper, instead of my usual “lube & stuff” method.

https://denyingthumper.com/2014/11/08/the-stocking-method/

This resulted in several failed / painful attempts, as I “got stuck” trying to load-in to a HTv2 small tube (33 mm diameter is just too small).

I tried the same with a HTv4 maxi tube (35mm) and got the load-in to work.

However, this was total attempt #5 or 6 at this point, and my skin was not happy at all.

Further, I was *very* packed in tight, and without the lube, was not really able to do much to adjust for comfort.

I attempted to help “shrink away” a bit with one of my Hegar sounds (5mm / 6mm) which went in quite far without much issue.

However, trouble became apparent when it was time to use the bathroom.

Sharp pains, little dribbles, and the gut instinct that something was not right, were all present.

Since I was now “dry trapped” in this HTv4 maxi tube, I had to “get creative”, in order to get the tube off (hopefully without damaging myself or the tube, in that order).

In the end, I took it slowly, poured in lube through the front slit & side access holes, then used the Hegar sound as a sort of probe to work it in, and manoeuvre the contents of the tube at the same time.

I was eventually able to get the tube off, use the bathroom more effectively, but now still had sharpness and a slight red tinge when wiping.

Glad I followed my instincts and disengaged when I did, instead of trying to “tough it out”...

Took a few days to rest & heal after that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice