WTB: inexpensive full belt device with plug attachment

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Kinkajew, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Kinkajew

Kinkajew Kinkajew85

Tucson
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    So I'm looking for a full belt adult with plug preferably with a plug like the title says. I know everyone is going to tell me to go custom. But I can't afford to drop that kind of cash at the moment. So I figured I ask here first before buying one off ebay. I would greatly appreciate it! I would be willing to either pay in time locked up or good old cash. Our half and half. Whatever you decide. ☺️

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    Hiya
    Welcome to CM

I think it would be better if you put some more information on your profile.

May I say that things like location would be handy when it comes to shipping ect.

I think a bit wishful thinking that someone is going to give you a belt and you using it as payment.
    Also if you are new to chastity a full belt is very much jumping in at the deep end.

Maybe try one or two of the low cost Chinese stainless steel devices may be a better plan

Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice