Working out a lockup - Or not

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Jules, Sep 6, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    Sometimes it’s so difficult to know what to do. @lockit is not able to come to visit for the foreseeable future, it could be October before we are together again.

I know that some of that time will be spent with him in work situations when he has to be unlocked so it’s not like he will be locked all of the time until I am there. Sometimes when it is going to be a long lock and I am not going to be there, it is difficult to make sure you cover the logistics.

What if he is on the bike, what if he has a doctor’s appointment, will it include an x-ray or scan? As a partner and Keyholder you can tie yourself in knots trying to work out what is for the best.

When that happens, I just go back and read the thread he started - https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/cruel-mistress-fantasy.22467/ and then I know just what to do.

joe01 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice