1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cruel Mistress Fantasy

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by lockit, Jun 10, 2017.

1. I had had intended this as a reply to another thread but decided to post it here.

Having a real cruel and mercyless Mistress has got to be in the top 10 fantasies.
    It is one of my fantasies I have played it out in my head a thousand times.
    As we all all know real life never comes close.

I have imagined been given the chance to live out my fantasy for a trial period.
    I think I would be glad when the trial was over.
    How many subs here think they would carry on?

2. I would like to say that I would but after ,Living It, a persons perspective might change that is if I lived through it. I'm not as young as I use to be

lockit and sissybitch like this.
  3. My fantasy is having all my relationships with bisexual women who were kinky and willing to dominate me sexually. I even fantasized about having two women deny me oral and intercourse and cruelly dominating me at same time after making me watch them have sex with each other. They would kicked/punch,slap my balls and my face. They would ball bust me, whip me until I bleed, choked me and were into nipple torture. They would also deny me intercourse and oral sex but made me perform oral on them even when they had their period. They would use my mouth as their toilet one day a week, sometimes two. The only sex I would have would be mostly masturbating and getting a handjob while they sexually tortured me.

Wait, that was my real life with my bi wife and her longtime girlfriend, my ex fiancee and an ex girlfriend who also cuckolded me and enjoyed having me clean her up after her dates and gang bangs. I have always done what had to be done to get what I want, sexually or otherwise rather than just fantasize about them. In my younger days I would not fantasize. I would think about how to get girls to do what I wanted them to do. I was good at it. :)

Sometimes a cruel mistress is better kept in your fantasy then real life. At least in the S&M world. The pain is real where it is not in my fantasy.

lockit likes this.
  4. I also have cruel Mistress fantasies. They are pretty erotic, but the thought of carrying them out in real life would be scary.

When I was younger and obsessed with bondage (still am), I used to fantasize a woman would handcuff me to the bed and then flush the keys. That is pretty ridiculous and would have scary consequences. As I've gotten older, I've had this fantasy about a Mistress locking me in chastity and then some months later tying or handcuffing me to the bed, possibly blindfolding me and then flushing my chastity keys. This one is fun and scary because it could actually happen in real life and nobody would notice. I guess if that actually happened, the only choice would be to carry on.

Mash2214 and lockit like this.
  5. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Moderator

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    How are you enjoying your fantasy so far?

PinkFreud and joe01 like this.
  6. Well we are off to a very good start. I could regret this.

Amanda's bitch Sophie and joe01 like this.
  7. Mistress Jules

Staff Member Moderator

Scotland
    Home Page:
    I am pretty sure you should change "could" to "will"

8. Mistress Jules and I have discussed this thread the whole fantasy and real life.
    One thing that came up was feeling guilty and allowing me to unlock or tone down a punishment.
    somehow the conversation came round to my post about living my fantasy for a trial period.
    Before I got a chance to back track or wriggle out.
    I was locked plugged and sent this link. https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=45116&accessCode=261065
    This only started last night and I have no idea how far it will go.
    I do know one thing my smart ass comments have stopped.

9. @ Mistress Jules. My fantasies are becoming realities because of my fantastic Mistress/Wife. So I'm enjoying mine

10. Nice. Lucky you, as fun as fantasy is sometimes it's best left fantasy

11. Mistress Jules

Staff Member Moderator

Scotland
    Home Page:
    What if fantasy comes true? What if your Mistress becomes more controlling? What if she becomes a professional Dominatrix, running a fetish club and various websites? Never underestimate the power of becoming part of the real life local scene.

CZSteve, Mash2214 and tomf_22033 like this.
  12. Yes @Mistress Jules@Mistress Jules you are so right. If you share your fantasy with your Mistress be prepared for it to come try. My Mistress is becoming more controlling and allowing me to experience some of my fantasies but I'm safe that she will not become a professional Dominatrix running a fetish club.

Mistress Jules likes this.
  13. I had similar cruel mistress fantasies about a year ago and, without Mistress's knowledge, decided to get a real taste of it by scheduling a session with a Pro Domme who is notorious for being cruel. I paid my money, was abused, degraded, restrained, whipped, made to grovel, crawl on my knees, etc for a couple of hours and that ended my desire for a cruel mistress. Coming back home to reality and really enjoying the relationship that I have was made better by the experience. I confessed what I had done to Mistress and She was upset that I had done it without discussing it, but understood how I needed to get that fantasy out of my system. She made me tell her all of the details and has brought up examples of that at various times since then.

NsToy and Mistress Jules like this.
  14. well i don't want one cos i have seen what happen in the dungon and i don't want that.

Mistress Jules likes this.
  15. The balance between fantasy and reality is something many of us grapple with. I too have had fantasies in the past close to what Vinnie has mentioned i.e two Dominant Women making love while i am chastised and bound, whipping, cbt and the like. I have had a few sessions with Pro Dommes where some of those fantasies have played out in real life. It is always good to push your limits but more importantly, know your hard limits so there is no irreparable damage. Still, 24/7 power exchange, living a life like @Mash2214@Mash2214 and @lockit@lockit does sound appealing but I realize the reality may be far more than i could handle.

16. Your right some days it is to much to handle but I'm definitely not going to Risk it and say something to my Mistress.

Mistress Jules and lockit like this.
  17. One thing I forgot to mention is my latest fantasy that I am desperately trying to fulfill, being taken with a strap on. I find my mind is being consumed by thoughts of giving over my back door entrance to a Dominant Woman with a strap on. I am not sure why but the thought comes to me throughout the day and I find myself longing to be pegged. Last year, I met with a Lifestyle Domme who I shared an evening with. We bathed together first and then went into the bedroom. While I was bound, She ordered me to lick Her ass and tongue Her. Later in the evening, I was assaulted with one of my butt plugs while She stroked my cock. I would really like to repeat that again!

sissybitch, Mash2214 and lockit like this.
  18. I believe it's part of the progression from being locked, to submitting to your Mistress to having your penise belong to her. Receiving anul pleasure as the only means of receiving pleasure to me is the naturally progression to becoming a total submisive to your master and key holder. Only anul pleasure, no pleasure from penise stimulation in my Opinion is the ultimate submission.

Needtobechaste and sissybitch like this.