Work place, Co workers and Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Locked Pop, Jun 8, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Locked Pop

Locked Pop Active member

Machinist
    St Louis MO
    Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    I work as a machinist .. It is a very dirty, oily and hot environment and 90% of the people that work there are men..
    There is a homophobic atmosphere of having your private parts seen or being caught looking at someone else's .. Every little hole in the bathroom stalls around the plant are plugged with toilet paper... The people that do take a shower in the shower room (6 head open bay) do not turn on vents due to the fact the switch is also connected to the lights.. There is no way i would ever shower in there cause the it is not cleaned...
    We had one trainee on me line that was a in process transsexual Micheal that wanted us to call him Emily ..He had been only taking hormones for the last 6 months at the time..Everyday he came in wearing a dark bra and panties that should through the white T-shirt ...The other guys and my opinion that he was just begging for a discrimination lawsuit..We all tried to keep a professional level around him but somehow he would always try to get a confrontation going with others..
    (i.e. He was wearing rubber gloves and when he took the off, He tried to squeeze the sweat that accumulated inside over the head of a fellow worker... I caught him and said "Don't do It" ... Everyone turned and saw what he was going to do... He laughed like it was a big joke...He just about got decked for it.. I started to the paperwork to write him up on attempted assault ) .. Yes I am in charge of a line that makes 30MM rounds for A-10s
    Sorry a little off track there but if the people see any little difference in what would be considered normal appearance. You would be the butt of the jokes.. There is no way I would let anyone know i have been wearing a Stainless Steel Cage..They don't know or can't tell a difference by looking.. I wear a uniform and have checked myself in the mirror several times.. I will still wear it and it hasn't changed me as far as i can tell...

So All in All , I can't let the people know .. Don't think they would mentally understand what it feels like to wear a cage..Does anyone have a workplace that is a little more understanding or accepting that you wear a cage?

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I work in a blue collar industry, and yes it would be embarrassing if they found out. The only way they would find out would be if one of us told someone. There is no reason to be naked at work.

Mash2214 and Locked Pop like this.
  3. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    I’m an auto technician in a dealership, still pretty new at this but have worn a cage to work a total of 3 weeks. No one suspects anything, even though I know I walk a little different when caged. There are times I want to try jokingly saying something, but then I also don’t really want all the odd questions that can go along with it.

4. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    I a skilled tradesman in a factory and luckily wear loose coveralls. I'm not sure I could do this wearing pants all the time and sitting at a desk.
    My only concern is having to sit to pee. I use different washrooms just so no one notices a 'pattern' i.e. "how come that guy has to shit so much?" !
    I can tell you the days my wife lets me hang free are not taken for granted, on many levels.

5. Locked Pop

Locked Pop Active member

Machinist
    St Louis MO
    Local Time:
    I too have taken to changing restrooms to avoid people talking.. We have plenty of them that will camp the toilet for 30 mins or more..Trying to pee at a urinal has become a real challenge since I have also increased the sized of my PA to a 6 gauge... Even without a cage the piercing has become a challenge...I have a uniform than does have a lot of room, so I do have some room to play with... ( no pun intended)

Mash2214 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    I’m also in the mechanical field but over the last few years Since being Locked I haven’t been in a situation where I had to shower with other men. But a few years before Chastity I was experimenting with shaving my genitals and I did shower with others present. Many men say my smoothness but no one ever said anything. I think the possibility of sexual harassment kept people from saying anything. I’m sure they talked behind my back but if they were talking about me than they were leaving someone else alone.

Harassment in the work place is very serious here in Canada , so even if a person was wearing panties and a cage I don’t think anything would be said to his face.

Locked Pop likes this.
  7. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    I found that twisting it upside down helped quite a bit when I had captive ball piercing jewelry. Then I got a curved barbell and it makes it better. Not perfect mind you, but better! When locked it’s a sit or squat situation...

Locked Pop likes this.
  8. Locked Pop

Locked Pop Active member

Machinist
    St Louis MO
    Local Time:
    Soon after my piercing healed , I tried a captive ball..Found horseshoe worked better when I could rotate the ball into the urethra...When I just recently increased my gauge I found the ball is starting to block the urethra a little...I will give flipping a try

9. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:12 PM
    With regards to shaving and having smooth genitals, I have been shaving for years, way before I was ever locked up in a chastity device. I was challenged about being shaved on one occasion and my riposte was “my wife likes my balls smooth. She doesn’t like sucking and licking my balls when they are hairy. Does your wife suck your balls? No? Maybe you should try shaving and see whether she has a different opinion.”

It worked perfectly.

Vanillabusting and Guest 2014 like this.
  10. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:12 PM
    On the other matter no way would I ever consider for one second telling anyone at work that my genitals are encased in a metal chastity device. Luckily I don’t give two hoots regarding anyone wondering why I always go into a stall. My riposte there would just be it’s none of their business.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice