Women who have presented chastity to their man?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WillieBDenied, Mar 19, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    There are tons, and tons, and more tons of stories out there about men who have brought up chastity to their wives/GFs and were faced with reluctance, confusion, and sometimes even flat out refusal and/or gleeful acceptance. What I rarely see are stories about Women who have wanted to put their men in chastity and how that turns out.

Are there any Ladies who would like to share how the idea of chastity was received by your otherwise vanilla man?

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    Men fantasise about such things. Women have practical problems to solve.

I am sorry to generalise

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    It was my madam who discovered male chastity, and introduced it in to our relationship, and finally made it mandatory. We were already in a femdom/bdsm lifestyle, so it wasn’t a huge shock.
    One day when I was at work madam was surfing the net and found a femdom video where the male sub was wearing a chastity cage, so she googled it and found the good old cbx website, I got to her place and she shows the clip to me and asked me what I thought about the cage.
    I said it was cool, and she told me she wanted me to get one.
    So I said I wouldn’t know where to get one from? A mouse click later, and there was the cbx website in front of me, i took a look and said I wasnt sure what size I needed ( back then the only options were the 2000, 3000, or the curve) madam clicked again and showed me the instructions for measuring yourself using the old toilet roll tube method.
    Madam sent me home early that night with strict instructions to measure myself and get one ordered, and to text her once I had. I did, and rest is as they say, history.

Jblocked, true42 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice