Wifes or GF Suggestion

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by saltysam, Nov 8, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. saltysam

saltysam New member

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    Has anyone been totally blindsided by their wife or GF/partner suggestion out the blue to try male chastity? it looks like most (if not all) initial ideas come from the fellas after seeing/hearing about the lifestyle.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    I wouldn’t say i was totally blindsided by it as we were in a bdsm relationship anyway, but chastity was all my Madams idea. Many years ago She discovered it when watching a femdom clip and the slave was wearing a cage, so she googled it and found out about male chastity and then found the old Cbx website.
    The next time I got to see her the first thing she did was to show me the video as point out the chastity cage, and she told me she wanted me to be in one and she wanted to lock me.
    I told her I wouldn’t even know where to find somewhere to buy one! She clicked the mouse and explorer popped up with the cbx site, and she told me we wouldn’t do anything else till I had ordered one!

3. PastaGuy

PastaGuy Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    I can half raise my hand to this. Chastity was initially my idea and I asked my wife if she would be my keyholder. She agreed but that experiment didn't last for a bunch of reasons. Over a year later, she sat me down for a "talk" and she told me that she wanted me back in chastity for her own reasons, none of which had anything to do with my sexual fantasies. I was absolutely shocked that my sweet vanilla wife wanted me in chastity and also wanted me to submit to her completely in our marriage and family. Of course I agreed! We continue working on real-life FLR but we're both much happier now with our defined roles.

4. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    It was my idea, as a way for her to tease me while she masturbated in front of me. Of course she went along with it, then it has blossomed into more than an occasional diversion.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice