Wife Wanted to Try On my Corset

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by barbara desmonsche, Jun 27, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    Today the house was empty when i came home from work so i decided to practice lacing up & tying my new corset. The ones i have been wearing over the last several years were not the greatest quality, but they were easy to put on alone because they laced in front, not the rear. As i finished tightening the laces & tied it off, i heard my Wife come in the front door. i came to the top of the stairs, said hi & told Her what i was doing. i had no plans to leave it on, just trying to get better at tying it so i removed it.

When my Wife came upstairs She saw the corset on the bed so i asked if She would like to try it on? She caught me off guard by quickly saying yes so i proceeded to align the laces while She removed her clothes. When i reached around her i suddenly felt aroused knowing that the beautiful, black corset was going to look great on Her. She is shorter than i am so this corset is technically too long on her. That didn't really matter because i looked awesome cinching Her in tightly as I started to tighten the laces.

It pushed Her breasts upward & made them look even more pronounced than they already were. It also flared Her waist in nicely & i suddenly wanted to be unlocked from the chastity. The cage filled up from the arousal so i mentioned it & showed Her the way it gripped me. She reached down & pressed Her fingers between the bars touching me. It was the first time in weeks that i felt stimulation & moaned. This got hHer attention & She sat down on a chair while i knelt in front of Her to kiss Her breasts spilling over the top of the corset.

This made Her close Her eyes, moan & lean back on the chair. i was so aroused at this point that i couldn't stand it but i continued kissing her breasts, neck & lips. She grabbed my nipples & squeezed them lightly. i moaned very loudly as we both got up & moved to the bed. At this time She said to me, "You better get me the case that the Hitachi is in, I am going to need it." The case is locked to prevent me from unauthorized use so i placed it on the bed for Her to unlock it.While she did, i knew that i was again going to be kept locked while She pleasured herself.

In case She wanted to, i also got a harness & strap on & put it on. She was SOOOOO wet by then, that i didn't have to open the lube at all. With more kissing & touching, i slid the mounted dildo between Her thighs & rubbed Her clit with the tip. She knelt on the bed with Her butt facing me so i moved in close to her while standing next to the bed. Soon enough i was thrusting my hips forward penetrating Her with the fully erect dildo that replaced my soft, cumless cock. i couldn't take my eyes off the hard strap on fucking my Wife & got even more aroused watching it

After a few minutes She moved up on the bed & onto her back i then moved up to where She was & again put the tip to Her Pussy & slowly pushed it in. She grabbed the Hitachi, set it against her clit & turned it on. i could feel the vibrations & worried that it would lead me to cum, but it didn't. i am getting much better at turning off the sensations to stimulate me to orgasm. my Wife got extremely loud at this point as we were now fucking missionary style. She had a powerful orgasm & dropped the Hitachi. She laid there for a minute while i admired the corset on her body.

One of my jobs after doing this is to clean the dildo for Her with my tongue before i use soap & water. This time i asked her if i could please clean it while She wore the harness with it. She nodded yes so i removed the harness & helped Her into it. i was amazed at how it looked below the black corset & immediately began licking it. Another first was when She grabbed my head & pointed to the base of the dildo & said, "Don't miss this spot." i deep throated the dildo until i gagged, but never reached the base of it, It is 6 inches long so i licked the outside as She guided my head with Her hands.

She liked the corset & said it was much more comfortable than she imagined it would be. The shop where i bought it sells shorter ones so i know what to get Her for the next present i giver Her.

By the way, i didn't get unlocked again, but i had a wonderful time pleasuring my Wife. :D

2. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    Wonderful post!

barbara desmonsche likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    @barbara desmonsche dear barbara what i does with strapons and willies is when they in my throat i swallows and swallowing stops you gagging. It might not stop it at first but when you gets use to it, it does.

barbara desmonsche likes this.
  4. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the tip jemima, i will try that.

jemima likes this.
  5. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Hi Barbara,
    I am reading this for the third time and still giggling.
    The title of the thread really tells it all. My wife has "borrowed" my corset, a really nice leather garter belt or "Suspender Belt" if you prefer. Even though my dress size is 12-14 and hers is 4-6 she has been undeterred in her quest and over the years she has borrowed permanently among other things, panties, hose, stockings, skirts (sarong style)
    and anything that isn't too size sensitive to fit right on her petite frame.
    The first thing she ever took was a black bustier in a size 6 that somehow inexplicably I used to squeeze myself into.
    She said black was her colour not mine and I should focus on pinks, whites and feminine colours for myself. No more black for me.
    At least that one I saw coming. LOL

You know how lucky we are to even have wives that steal our femme clothes?
    I would trade my entire bra and panty drawer for her any day! Yup.

Love your story!

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Umm size 6 me thinks it was hers in the first place ?? Lol

However the fun and the relaxing atmosphere as you take your wife or gf shopping and standing in the rails of clothes especially the underwear and openly picking things out for each other is quite a bonding experience .

I realised the other day some women was listening to us talking about bra sizes and which sizes we both took.

Its such a shame more SO s don't aide and abet their husbands or boy friends clothing choices. :)

Xx Wendy

7. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Hah...Wendy the bustier was mine. I had it before we were married and I got it from a former Mistress/girlfriend who was also size six. Funny Cuz I took two from her and my wife took them from me for herself.
    Female retributive justice. LOL.

8. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @subklik and @wendy Lucy is a lucky girl. Mistress Deborah is the same size as her so clothes underwear, corsets :) can be borrowed. . But mainly the very naughty ones like the latex dresses...

Lucy x

9. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    OK, cant help to add this.
    I was in full maid duty this weekend with cleaning and putting everything in our bedroom and walk in closets in order.
    So I am going through her closet and I find more and more things I have been looking for.
    Tops, and leggings and Victoria's Secret t shirts and on and on!
    I was laughing the whole time wanting to start a play fight about her stealing my clothes, but it was really much more funny than anything to me.
    @barbara desmonsche You are one lucky gurl you know.
    @philfred/Lucy, same to you too!
    I hope we don't make too many on CM jealous! LOL

Cheers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice