Why does She let me play with myself

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by edgedontcum, Aug 10, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. edgedontcum

edgedontcum Member

Retired
    Thailand
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    As i have stated before on this forum, my Wife lets me play with myself pretty well as much as i want to. But no orgasms allowed. Also, when She is supervising my masturbation, She quite often runs Her finger tips lightly around my tight scrotum. This invariably gets me to the edge very quickly. i asked Her today, why She does it...is it because She just enjoys the feel of my smooth, hairless balls, or is it because She just enjoys seeing me horny, or is it because She enjoys seeing me horny with no hope of orgasm. As expected, She said it was the latter. i know i am lucky to have Her, and even more lucky that She allows me to masturbate so much. But i do get incredibly frustrated, which i guess is what She loves. That and the fact that i am ready and eager to please Her orally at any time. Of course, it is not all pure pleasure. i do get my share of spankings and ball beatings.

2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    Sounds great! You're a lucky man. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice