Why do I feel at east with women when I’m not str8.

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by KrisHawk, Aug 21, 2018.

1. KrisHawk

KrisHawk Skater

Not allowed to disclose that due to Site rules.
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    I think this is the perfect place to bring this up being a fetish website. I’ve noticed I have always had a soft spot for women, as most my my friends are.

I requested a female guidence consoler and have a female psychiatrist. I just feel I can confide in the female gender rather then the male gender.

Yet I’m gay and have no attraction to women. Is this unusual?

2. Guest 3927

Guest 3927 Member

Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    it is normal.... because guys are lot harder to talk... due to whole " guys dont cry" bs..... i have a lot of guys friends and im a female... they just seem to open up more to women... because they feel like they can be raw with thir emtions...... hope every is going to work out

KrisHawk likes this.
  3. KrisHawk

KrisHawk Skater

Chicago
    Local Time:
    That actually makes sense. Women do seem more compassionate it seems and more empathetic. You actually answered my question

Guest 3927 likes this.
  4. Guest 3927

Guest 3927 Member

Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    im glad i can help dear.... if you need anything else just message me...

KrisHawk likes this.
  5. KrisHawk

KrisHawk Skater

Chicago
    Local Time:
    Thanks Mrs.B you’re sweet.

6. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    It makes sense to me. I am a survivor of rape and had to go to a therapist a few years ago because I had no choice but to have a male GP. Stop and think about that aspect where he wants to do a hernia and prostate check when your last memory of that is ....

I am a CIS male very hetero, but I have a very strong preference for only a woman with regard to personal nature things like a doctor. I am far better now and can deal with it better, but I still have to take a deep breath and handle this when dealing with some males in an interpersonal setting like that.

Outside of that I am very very friendly and outgoing, I was very much a "bro" growing up, and I am secure in my sexuality and gender where those that are non-binary and homosexual I am friends with. :) What is funny is I can take the appreciation of having friends "send dick pics" and say "really dude", and conversely when visiting friends on road trips where we go to their preferred bars I have to push away aggressive requests. So I have a an appreciation for the shit storm that women deal with ....

Now if I became single again, and I clicked with a trans-woman, I would feel not threatened by it since I have learned that it is about what is between the ears an lungs that matter the most. Only strong alpha feminine spirits apply though, since I have a very assertive and strong alpha male and a reasonable feminine spirit that I uncovered on my therapy and healing.

I held the issues/rape in for over 20 years, and I can share a medium article where I wrote about if people are interested ...

KrisHawk likes this.
  7. KrisHawk

KrisHawk Skater

Chicago
    Local Time:
    I was rapped myself as a boy, maybe that could be the case for me too. I requested a female psychiatrist when I was 11 and refused to talk to any males. They found it strange since I was out of the closet at that point but it was a fear of guys for a while based on my emotions as a child.

I myself grew up as a “bro” and I don’t have any feminine traits. I skateboard :) I think in a morbid way it’s made me stronger. I think that’s why I’m so dominant over guys when I’m unlocked. I’m angry lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice