Which ball trap

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockeduppegged, Jul 11, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Lockeduppegged

Colorado
    Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    What ball trap do you fine folks use that works for long term lock up? (6-12 months) I have seen a lot about the vice but seen nothing here. I am currently in a Chinese knock off ss ball trap. I am looking for a 1.75 ring and 2" or preferably less cage length.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    I have tried the CB6000s and Bon4M small, Holy Trainer v.2 and two chinese knock offs. I finally found comfort and a perfect fit in my Jailbird by Mature Metal. The cage is 1 1/4" long and I have a non standard ring and gap size fit to my body. I have been wearing it for 4 years 24/7. It is as comfortable as wearing my watch or wedding ring. I only think about it when I start getting aroused. I even automatically know how to sit without squashing my balls. I feel weird if I am not wearing it. I spent more buying those ill fitting other cages than I spent on my Jailbird. Like most, I did not want to spend that much on a sex toy but in the end it would have been cheaper if I bought it upfront before I spent twice what it cost me on the other devices.

I do not think you will find many, or even any who are into long term 24/7 chastity. It is like picking a baseball bat. They all will allow you to hit the ball but a custom one made to your grip size, balance and weight, will perform better.

1mlockedup likes this.
  3. Lockeduppegged

Colorado
    Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    I keep tossing this around. I am locked 24/7 with no out in site so I'm looking to upgrade from the cheap one I have been in. I always appreciate your input Vinny. Looks like I'm saving my pennies for mm or a Lori. Not sure what is better..

4. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    I am locked 24/7 ecept for the supervised wash times and for year after year and mm is awesome very comfortable and don't have to wash that often

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice