Where we are

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by spider203, Feb 11, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    I thought it was it was time I updated where we are at the moment, to start with I should give a brief history of how I got to this point.

Many years ago {at least ten} I came across this idea to spice up our love life in the bedroom so after doing some reading and a little bit of research I told my wife about it at the start she was open to the idea but I very quickly made a complete mess of it for I must have given her the idea that male chastity was another sex fantasy where my wife was not going to feel comfortable with it. So the idea of male chastity was not going to happen I put the idea to rest for a few years but in my head I could not forget about if but I always have known that it would be good for a marriage if I could find a way to explain that to my wife so the years rolled on but I couldn’t put the idea of male chastity out of my mind but then life happened and my wife got into that time of her life when everything changes and our love life was put on the back burner and I was fine with that for I knew that sex and a Relationships was the last thing she wanted . So after a couple of years like this I finally came up with the words to explain male chastity and I said look Wearing a chastity cage will insure that I cannot get carried away and expect to get sex because when I could not get an erection it will keep my from getting carried away.

So this morning we tried not for the first time but the first time we were both very comfortable with it and no she did not suddenly have this wish to feel it or even look at it but she could feel it against her but had no Interest in even touching it, but what was more important was the way we both felt, I could feel that we’re getting very heated but it was something that stayed at a level she was very comfortable with in fact I said that I must go remove it and she came back and started to get together again.

When it was over I said I have a question for her and I asked if she would mind if I got another device and one that will not attempt to remove by testicles by the force of an erection and her response was for you don’t need my permission to do that when she said that I was like a child in a sweet shop knowing that she was that comfortable with it. So to finish up to explain I did not get to give her an orgasm or not even close but we got something was missing for years that could not have been achieved with out male chastity because when I get an erection I believe that there is only one goal.

So what ever happens I believe it will involve myself and my Beautiful wife taking our time with this idea.

I will try and keep posting in the hope this will help others.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck with your explorations

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice