What would you call this.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Max51, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    First off I know that things should not be labeled but you can't go around calling everything, "that thing". :)

As I get older, I find myself thinking about my life. My wife and I never questioned how we lived our marriage but upon reflection, it was kind of strange and a lot of people do not understand or approve. It was complicated, but did not seem so at the time. Here goes and this is real life, none of that made up masturbation fodder you find online. :)

I was having sex with my wife's best girlfriend for 40 years of our 45 year marriage. Sometimes my wife would watch, like a cuckold would but most times she joined in. My wife and her g/f only had sex together without me, once in all that time. They said they preferred having me join them. My wife encouraged me to have one on one sex with her girlfriend and even take her out on dates. My wife also dated her but when they came home, they wanted me to join them in bed. We all had our own bedrooms. Are you ready for this? Our g/f was married so we were cuckolding her husband all that time. I was cuckolding him, my wife and I together were cuckolding him, I was cuckolding my wife and to add some spice to the mix, our g/f was dominating me as well as having regular sex which is basically mild BDSM because I needed a week to recover and she would stay with us for days or weeks at a time.

Now that I commit it to writing, it sounds really messed up and yet, it worked for us. Worded very well. We are all still married to our original wives, had a great sex life and never once had a problem. Absolutely no jealously by anyone. How do four people manage such a complicated relationship? It is probably a high odds situation. I could not plan it if I tried. For us it was our normal married life but until people started to tell me that it was not a real marriage or I was helping a wife cheat on her husband, etc., I never thought anything of it.

Now that we are into chastity, this is what they consider that the strangest thing we have done. Go figure. Anyone else have a complicated marriage? When I read this it does seem messed up. Perhaps the strangest thing is that it is 100% true. In fact, I have watered it down to prevent disbelief.

2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    I think I'd call it fortunate.

3. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    I do think I am fortunate but wonder what it would have been like to have a tradition marriage. Did I miss out on a deeper level of bonding by having a third in our marriage? Would we have adopted kids? Certainly would have had different friends that were not all having sex with one another and strangers. Probably would have had more money saved as we did overdo it with living above our means to experience it and have no regrets.

It is strange how one small thing can change your life. I normally do not run to catch a train and yet this one time I did. I saw a girl at the other end of the rail car and pointed her out to my mates. They started to kid me about seeing if I had the nerve to talk to her. I never had problems talking with girls So I walked over to her and asked he for a match because back then you could smoke on trains. I stayed there to talk with her and found out that she lived just two blocks away from me. I though it odd that I never noticed her before as her best friend was the sister of one of my friends and she knew my former fiancées. I followed her home in my car and waited for her to leave her house to cash her check as she told me she would

I hide in the back of my car and followed her other bank. These days they call it stalking. I called it love at first sight. Ire tended that I was there to do some banking too but she was holding the hand of a 4 year old little girl. I was thinking that it was her kid. She soon set me straight on that it was her sister. We made a date for the next night. She was a virgin bisexual woman who experienced neither until after we were married whic was three months after we met. I still think how different my life would have been if I did not decide to run for the departing train as the next one left just 5 minutes later. What if I did not stalk her?

When you get a lot of life experience you tend to examine the choices you mad and how they affected your life. So far all of my choices have worked out. Not by luck but by me working hard to make them work out. Some choices I passed up would have ruined me due to illegal corporate practices, company going bankrupt real son. Make the right choices for yoursel and hope for the best. That is all we can do. When I used to tutor the kids at our Mensa club, I often told them tha their lives will not be as they now think. It will be determined by the random choices in their lives.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice