What A Woman!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by sixofthebest, Feb 2, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    Earlier today, I approached P and smiled at her saying "Oh, Miss, I appear to be having far too easy a time of sitting down." She smiled right back and said "Give me a half-hour and you'll be sorry you mentioned it." I'm not sorry now, but I sure was a little while ago. We have a small stash of new toys from Cane-iac. She used four that made little noise but had amazing bite. A Delrin cane, a Delrin mini rug beater, A rubber covered nylon loop, and a 30" solid rubber hose attached to a handle.

She had me pull a chair out and lean over the back. She had me put my feet together and touch the chair cushion with both hands. I was pretty well stretched - and excited. She told me that if I made noise, she'd start over. If I moved my feet, she'd start over. If I moved my hands, she'd start over. If the chair moved or rocked, she'd start over. Hands didn't move, feet didn't move, but the rain of agony she visited upon my butt and the backs of my legs caused me to whimper a few times and the chair rocked 4 times. I lost my head and started to argue with her about whether the chair had actually rocked when she said it had. She calmly said "Arguing. Start over, double strokes." It is not quite as bad as last week when the professional disciplinarian started beating the demons out of me, but it was bad. I am Soooo happy! To top it all off, she sat me down (carefully) after she was finished and with a sparkle in her eye told me that she LIKES what she did and what we're doing together. She proceeded to go into detail about why.

She is taking the lead, and regarding things domestic and erotic I now have input if it is solicited. If I offer input without solicitation, it is an automatic beating. I am Sooooooo happy. P has implemented a trial policy in which I am free to provide input in writing - again, assuming I have been asked. She reserves the right to deny the input. Today, we went online and ordered a rubber stamp with the following logo on it:

ae39ebd9-a05d-4213-a7af-e3da2409d3e2.png

Now, the downside. The Cherry Keeper was supposed to arrive yesterday. It is now lost in the UPS cloud that is a severe weather delay. We will have to be patient.

I love P!

Jamie

kellysbitch and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice