What a weekend!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Peaches, Oct 26, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    Simply amazing.

We rented a cabin and took our small boat to a lake upstate. No kids...

The cabin was perfect, made boat trips to eat dinner at restaurants on the lake. We hiked 8 miles over the course of the weekend. (Locked the whole time). Packed lunch to eat on the trails.

Wait where's the kinky stuff? Ah ha!

In another thread I mentioned a maids uniform. Yep, it happened. She pulled out a cute white apron and a pair of French maid style panties. Told me to try them on. I was going to be her maid for the weekend. My uniform was an apron and panties. She thought it quite humourous to use the feminine version of my name.

Every morning I had to get up before her put my uniform on and make breakfast. Serve her breakfast and clean up then get changed for the days activities. First morning was breakfast in bed. The next two mornings she found she enjoyed breakfast on the screened in porch. I had to go out to the porch and serve her breakfast. In full view! I had to plan my appearances just right so I wasn't seen by anyone. It was a rush.

No dish washer. Everything was hand wash and dry. On the last day her maid had to pack up everything while she relaxed reading a book.

The panties are hand wash only. I leaked so bad every day I had to wash them and leave them to dry on the porch. Didn't help that I was required to wear a prostate massager while I worked.

The evenings were nice around the fire playing different games she brought. I would drink a little and start talking back so there were quite a few wooden spoon swats and at one point gagged with panties. Bed time was filled with orgasms for her and frustration for me. She even got her toe nails painted on the last night.

On the last morning it was raining. We stayed in bed and had unlocked anniversary sex, no orgasm allowed for me of course. Later while making breakfast the maid got "raped". She took me with her strap on. She isn't very fond of giving me strap on sex so I thoroughly enjoyed the moment.

The best part, she updated her friend on the maids activities in the morning, sending pictures and text. Then showing off my predicaments in the evening due to my "brattiness". Grinning ear to ear, and laughing at times. Im not sure but i think they might be planning a night where the maid serves them wine and snacks and gives them both foot rubs and pedicures...

I'm in heaven. So much fun with my beautiful wife. Both kink and vanilla fun. Very nice balance in my opinion. I love her.

Attached Files:

2. Slave Dave73

Slave Dave73 Active member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Sounds like you had a great weekend, keep us posted on your adventures . I'd love to hear if your KH does invite a friend over .

Peaches likes this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I'd like that kind of anniversary too. Glad you both had a good time and thanks for sharing.

Peaches likes this.
  4. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    Sounds like you both had a lovely time!

Peaches likes this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    sounds good.

Peaches likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds like it was a nice time! Would love to have a cabin on the woods.

Peaches likes this.
  7. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    #7 Peaches, Oct 30, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    We send each other Christmas list to pick things to buy for each other. This was definitely not on my list.... I love that she is trying out her own ideas.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice