Weight Loss

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by DeliciousDesperation, Jan 1, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. DeliciousDesperation

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    So, my wife/KH and I have been invited to a wedding in June, and we are starting out the new year with some weight loss goals. She and I play with chastity a few times a year, and I am currently caged since we are both off for the holidays. I was bathing her last night and I mentioned to her that we could incorporate chastity into our weight loss goals and she seemed open to the idea.

Like most couples, chastity was my idea, but she is very adventurous in the bedroom, so she plays along. However, she is amazingly sweet and nice, so she doesn't really enjoy giving out punishments - it makes her feel like she is being mean or a bitch (her words). I will come back to the punishments later.

So MY motivation for losing weight is easy since I am wearing a chastity cage. Hers is a little more difficult. So I was thinking that I will be responsible for not only my weight loss but hers as well. I would plan meals, make sure we get to the gym, try to keep snacks out of the house, etc. Her only responsibility would be to dole out rewards and punishments each week based on how I am doing with both of our weight loss. Since she is not super-keen on punishing me, I thought that might be a good motivator to keep her on track as well. And, she genuinely wants to lose weight for the wedding.

For rewards, I thought that I could be eligible for release for every 5 (10?) pounds of weight loss... Her discretion, of course. And she can have all the rewards she wants anytime, so I am still thinking about that.

To make it interesting, I was thinking that there could be different "levels" of punishment depending on how far behind we get. Also, I have been trying to think of stuff that I genuinely won't like as a punishment.

And (of course) she would have the ability to change the rewards at any time for any reason. Also, the punishments would only apply to me.

Here are the punishment ideas that I have thought of so far:

"Low" Level Ideas: (missing a week)
    * Paddling every morning until back on track
    * Extra exercise (laps around the neighborhood?)
    * No computer/phone/tv after work - only doing household chores until bedtime

"Medium" Level ldeas: (gaining a couple pounds or missing a few weeks)
    * IcyHot/Tiger Balm on the testes
    * Wearing nipple clamps while getting ready in the morning
    * Cattle prod/shocks

"We failed" ideas: (Basically getting to the end and not coming close to our goal because we weren't doing what we were supposed to)
    * Getting a "property of" tattoo on my ass or above my penis
    * Getting something pierced - nipples or PA, maybe.
    * Full body waxing (I am very hairy)
    * Having to donate money to a political party that she and I really, really dislike.

So my question is - what other punishments could we do? We both work, and my kids are here during the week, so we can't get too crazy. I am not sure if we will actually do this or not, but I think it would be fun to try.

2. John

John Member

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
  3. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    I think you are exactly correct in that you are in the weight loss program together. Good thinking.

But I disagree with non chastity “funishments”.

How about you get unlocked only if you both are making your weekly goals?

littleguy3 and madams-sissysub like this.
  4. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    My wife and sister are committing to some type of diet cleansing plan that eliminates what the designer of the plan considers toxic food and drink. My wife is not going to follow the full program but has said she's committing to going alcohol and sugar free for the month of January. I've gained a few pounds the last few months and love to drink wine in the evenings. Maybe my goal should be to go alcohol free until I get back to my target weight. When I first started using chastity, it was as an incentive to lose weight. I was locked up if I didn't hit my weekly goals. And it worked. Now that I'm in chastity 24x7, I need a new incentive.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  5. outro2006

outro2006 Active member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    I have thought of this and there are some little blog articles on evolvingyourman.com
    And yes, since for her the
    motivation is different, I thought I’d be responsible for both (usually I’m the junkfood junkie). So let us know
    how it works out for
    you. Wife and I may start in February, as Jan is a stressful month for her.
    Cheers

6. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife and I are doing something similar. We are using a reward system for weight loss. I am already caged 24/7 and I was getting teased during the week and a release for PIV every 3 or 4 weeks. She would get maybe 4 or 5 orgasms to one for me.
    This was going well, but my weight had kept back from the weight I lost last year. I needed some added motivation so we decided to use chastity to help since we were already into it.
    We are doing a simple plan. I weigh in on Sunday and if I lose weight from the previous week then I get a reward. Either letting me out for PIV or remaining caged and giving her an orgasm. It's up to her which one it will be. If I don't lose weight then we do nothing. Since I get nothing for not losing weight, I am very motivated to lose weight. I lost 6 pounds the first week and then the holidays hit and we kind of got off track. We are back on it now.
    Good luck with your plan.

7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    While tracing weight is important, I'd focus more on making sure you are doing the daily things to meet your goal. Make sure you get to the gym 6 days a week, not cheat on eating, meal planning so you don't find yourself in a position where you are going to fail.

Lifting weights is far better than cardio for losing weight. If you gain 6 lbs of muscle, it will burn an extra 300 calories a day whereas most brisk cardio workouts will burn 300 calories on the day you work out.

Sexy Slave 69 and littleguy3 like this.
  8. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    I get what your saying. I already workout 6 days a week with 3 days of boot camp style workouts and 3 days riding or exercise bike on rainy days. That used to be enough regardless of what I ate, but after I turned 50 it wasn't. I am very fit, but struggle with my diet. The motivation to eat better is the goal of our chastity game. I will let you know if it works.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  9. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Weight loss was the first goal for me in using chastity. It was a great motivator because we were already in a period where we were living in a sexless marriage. I think the arousal associated with chastity triggered a boost which in turn drove me to find other ways to increase my libido. The penalty of being caged really motivated me to lose weight especially with early, ill-fitting cages that produced irritations that I had to deal with.

Now that I'm wearing 24x7, chastity can't be the motivation. I had reached a place where I was maintaining my desired weight, but that changed in the last 6 months and I've found I've gained about 6 lbs. I'm very reluctant to tie any of our intimacy to my weight loss. I would agree to forgo my orgasms if I don't hit my weight loss goals, but my wife has made it clear that she decides when those happen with the help of a dice roll. When I've tried to tie my O's to other behavioral goals, she's shut me down. So I have to choose penalties that are consistent with her goals & objectives.

My wife has decided to go alcohol & dessert free for the month of January. She would like to lose a few lbs and see what effects this has on her overall health. I really don't want to stop drinking wine because it's something I enjoy very much, especially when I'm in the kitchen preparing a meal. But I agreed to join her in abstaining from alcohol until I get back to my desired weight. I lost 3 lbs right away and my wife immediately started asking if I was going to start drinking wine around her again once I meet my weight goal. I can see I better not get into to big of a hurry or she won't be too happy with me.

6 lbs in one week? That's a lot!!! I've heard that you should target about 2 lbs a week. That was my goal when I was in my focused weight loss program. If I didn't lose 2 lbs, that's when my penalties kicked in. And that would make the next week harder because then I had to lose more than 2 lbs to hit that week's target.

Design is me and bluedragoon like this.
  10. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Very often when starting a diet a person will lose a lot of weight in the first week- that's water weight. Usually as a function of eating healthier you consume a lot less salt allowing your body to shed water and reduce inflammation. After that first week 1-2lbs is considered normal and healthy.

My wife and I are starting a new focus on eating healthier, meal planning etc. We planned on starting this week but I am laid out on the couch with 2 herniated discs who apparently thought ringing in the new year meant something else. We are eating better but not doing the full monty until I can move freely again. We already exercise 2X a week religiously (having a trainer is very helpful with that) but I am looking to add 2-3X a week on a bike/tread.

I was reading a journal here and saw something fun we could incorporate. Every week I get on the scale in front of my wife with just my cage on. She is fully clothed with a notebook and records my weight, loss/gain and cumulative amounts and checks the status of my cage. It adds a little cfnm fun to our life (without her realizing it- I said it was for me to feel vulnerable and get motivated to lose weight). Since my wife is not in the "I want to be a keyholder" camp yet I am hoping things like this make it more normal for her.

11. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Whenever I have a significant fluctuation, I assume it's because of water weight loss/gain. But those fluctuations are usually limited to summertime or when I've drank too much coffee or alcohol and become dehydrated. But you raise an interesting point about other diet changes, salt consumption, etc.

NowIveDoneIt likes this.
  12. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I have the same thing. If I have a big night out and drink a bit too much I can be down 2-3lbs the next morning from dehydration. The the next day I can be up 1lb from the start on inflammation from the alcohol. Makes you think twice about having one of those days...

13. lc68

lc68 Junior Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    We consider chastity / orgasm denial a strong motivator for me. With two exceptions over the past 10+ years, our chastity / orgasm control sessions have been goal oriented rather than time driven (once she kept me for 2 weeks, another time for a month, just to see if she could).

Usually we have a points system in place for whatever we're "motivating" towards. In the past, it's been tied to household projects and coursework for my Master's degree. Right now, the motivation is weight loss and fitness habits.

Here's the current point system:
    A day of completing all rings on Apple Watch (Move = 750 Calories, Exercise = 45 minutes, Stand = 12 Hours) gives me a point.
    A pound of weight lost earns me 5 points.
    She loves to tease me, but will only do it on days where I have the point for apple watch activity. If I backtalk or beg more than she cares for, she might dock me points.
    I've been told orgasm will be at a minimum of 50 points.

So far, we're 8 days in and I've gained 13 points (she didn't even tell me how to earn points until day 4, and I didn't exercise or track weight until then).

14. Anthony lee

Anthony lee Seeking impowerment through chastity

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a plan.:+1:

Caged for life likes this.
  15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

16. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    I agree

17. Plotthund

Plotthund Member

Local Time:
    Here's an idea. My wife and I are playing with an app on the Google play store called "obedience". Both of you can create tasks to get points however only the dominant can edit/delete tasks, rewards whatever.

Make a game out of it, loose 5lb get 100 points but sexy time needs 1000 points or something.

Just an idea

18. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Good luck with the plan if you choose over 5 to 10 pound range you will be chaste for a while healthy weight loss is usually 2 pounds per week depending on how much weight you have to lose the first couple of weeks could move faster, but the closer you get to your goal it will slow down

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chadtity cage motivation goals

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice