Weight loss goal and incentive

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by slavedave81, Nov 14, 2023.

1. slavedave81

slavedave81 New member

Rochester, New York
    Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    I am looking for a local or reasonable distance KH to help me achieve a weight goal. This would be a long term and big commitment for both of us, so please read. Here is the basic idea of what I am proposing. Modifications and details would be discussed with my potential KH or Dom, as well as the level of control and submission. This is just the basic idea.

I am over weight and have a goal weight that I would like to get down to, and want to use chastity and control to do it. My KH and I would set a realistic time frame to lose the weight, and once there, have a set time, I my mind a year, that I must prove that I can keep it off. It will likely take a few months to lose the weight, and be monitored for an additional year. I would have in-person weigh ins and inspections by my KH, that is why I really would like this to be local. Whether I am allowed to cum under supervision or in complete denial would be up to you.

In my mind, here is my big incentive. If I lose the weight in the time agreed, and can keep it off for the agreed time, then I am allowed to go free and my cock released. Further interaction between us can be discussed. If I fail to reach the goal in time, or if I cannot keep it off, I become permanently locked by my KH/Dom, or at least for as long as she or he would want me. If you would want me for a year, 5 years, or just be done with me, it’s all up to you.

If this interests you and you are in or near the Rochester NY area, please DM me and we can go over exact details. If not, thank you for reading. Again, this is the basic guidelines and idea, not written in stone.

JackW and DJSubmis like this.
  2. DJSubmis

DJSubmis New member

Local Time:
    I"m pretty much like you there. I'm locking my self and making my self lose weight. I've given my self to the end of the month to get my weight down to 185 Pounds right now I'm around 188 or so. I'm new to this and yea right now, no KH and would have to be a female KH as well if there is to be one for me.

3. slavedave81

slavedave81 New member

Rochester, New York
    Local Time:
    I have been able to loose some weight but still have not found a keyholder to really hold me to the commitment. Still hoping someone will be willing to help

4. silvercuck33

silvercuck33 Member

Local Time:
    Good luck with your voyage! I hear it works for some an for others it’s a slow torture. Either way it’s exciting

5. slavedave81

slavedave81 New member

Rochester, New York
    Local Time:
    Thanks! I would take a slow torture if it helps me get to my goal, and with my submissive nature, it wouldn't be that bad anyway.

6. silvercuck33

silvercuck33 Member

Local Time:
    You could try the dash diet the first two weeks is torture then it’s a life (but not total) change. Find in any book store. Just a suggestion works for me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice