Walking that chastity green mile

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Klsmith, Mar 29, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Klsmith

Klsmith Member

Southern california
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    Well as the title says I have now been locked up. I figure I’d give this journaling thing a try. I’ve been on this forum for about a month and love all your stories. It’s nice to have a group of like minded open people around. Ok so the pre story is me and my wife/queen have been together 7 years now and we’ve dabbled in kink and tendon type stuff off and on. We’ve been in an open relationship for years it’s more for her. I have no urge really for other women but she likes to enjoy sex with others occasionally. I don’t satisfy her fully so it’s understandable. I’m not hung but average and plus it is such a huge turn on. I have no idea why everything inside me hates it but also the other side loves it lol. We have decided to inter into a flm relationship full time. Now this is almost silly saying that because I feel I’ve entered that 7 years ago. My wife/queen is a strong willed woman.

So our decision of entering a full time FLM lifestyle is tricky but needed. We have two small ones running around so not much privacy. Plus I work out of town a lot so I’m not home often. I am a submissive man I’ve always felt like a submissive man and always dreamed of strong women. Unfortunately I’ve came up compartmentalizing those feelings and covering up with the macho type A man. Since the day I’ve met my wife/queen she has provided a certain comfort and power that has made me vulnerable and eager to submit. Her power and beautify is blinding. I dream of her every single night she is my goddess.

So back to our decision we were talking one day and I kind of made a comment of if you had two choices, choice number 1 we live a normal vanilla life no fooling around just a basic life. Or choice number two you continue to see other men and dominate and make me her submissive. What her decision would be she kind of chuckled and said option B duh! This both turned me on and also opened my eyes as to I knew that this life is for us and there’s no going back. So I decided to really submit and become her submissive and to please her anytime I possibly could.

So this leads me to today I am now locked in a steel chastity cage 24/7. I’ve been locked up for almost 2 weeks now although I was permitted a release Sunday so I guess it’s been only a day since my last release. Who knows when my next release will be nor do I expect it but I don’t even know when the next time I’ll be home is wether it be a month or two weeks so my job adds a little more punishment and mystery to my chastity. Last night Sunday we went out for a couple of drinks had our own little date night.

We got home from the bar and laid in bed and enjoyed each other. I could feel how wet and horny my wife/queen was. And she ordered me to start fingering her and play with her nipples while she used her little vibrator. God her juices smelled so delicious I begged to taste her but to no avail she denied me. This was even more frustrating and even more sexy. She had me start alternating with my fingers and her dildo stretching and filing her up listening to her moans. Finally she came all over my fingers I could feel her pussy tighten up as her pussy got so wet. God I wanted to taste it. So now she asks would you like to fuck me? UM hell yes I would. Right before I enter her she says I wish this guy she’s been seeing was here to fill her up and fuck her like an animal. OMG I was so hard I rammed my dick right in and gave it everything I could. As she pinched my nipples she whispers I can’t feel it. I proceeded to pump harder and came all over her stomach. A weeks worth of cum from being locked up it was so much. So I proceed to clean her with a towel the whole time thinking god I wish she made me lick it all up but another part of me was glad she didn’t because it was so much. I love my wife/queen and look forward to more play.

So now it’s Monday I’m locked back up and I am back at work out of town and dreaming of my wife/queen. Wondering when we will get to enjoy each other again. Dreaming of her smell and taste. Wondering if she’s going to be with her guy in between my time being away and if she’s going to send me a video or not. Gosh so much wondering it drives me crazy being away from home.

jehuty likes this.
  2. cody halter

cody halter Active member

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    #2 cody halter, Mar 30, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
    So i have to ask you next, how are you handling the whole cuckold arrangement.
    On the surface, since you know about it, you seem to be ok with it.
    Are you?
    In your minds eye and speaking psychologically, when you close your eyes and lets get graphic here, picture her with her 'other guy to fill her up and fuck like an animal', where does that leave you on your business trip?
    Are you hard, really hard and struggling to cum in your cage?
    There he is, his stocky cock rocking your queens flowing pussy to a full on squirting orgasm in your absence, are you deep into the vision?
    Spewing foreign cum into your original cunt in your place?
    Are you desperate to jack off to that minds image?

The Truth now.

3. Klsmith

Klsmith Member

Southern california
    Local Time:
    With her and other men I am 100% ok with it. In the end I know that she is coming back home to me. For her it’s a sexual thing. She’s not looking for another relationship because we are both extremely happy with ours. And it’s been like this for 7 years now.
    Ok to the other portion of your comment yes I am extremely hard. As soon as I know she’s going out I am picturing her and the guy going at it giving her pleasure I can’t give her. My cock is dripping and I am thinking about how her used pussy will taste and how I am locked up struggling against my cage.

4. cody halter

cody halter Active member

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Next question.
    Next steps:
    When do you get to be present as witness / cheerleader / Participant?

Maybe just me, but the very best cuckings seem to involve the subby.
    So you can picture it from afar.
    How much better from nearby?
    How much hotter to assist?
    Who knows her better than you do?
    So silently guide His ministrations in the things you know She needs most.
    A threesome is not far from Her mind i will wager. She has something of an humiliation streak in her, and you like it too, don't you.

But be ready.
    Mistresses are unpredictable.
    As are Masters.
    I thought i was a one Mans ponyboy.
    Until He sold me to the highest bidder for an hour by surprise.
    i was a mess of tears and self pity, and He asked me,
    Do You not Love Me? Do You not Trust Me?
    and i did with my life in fact. as proven by the things He did to me in private.
    So, if so, how would this be any different?

And for the next few hours i was resold as a ponyboy toy to the men of HIS choice.
    And it was exhausting and terrifying and beautiful.
    And it became a periodic thing, if not actually regularly scheduled.

What if She says, subby, suck out his juices and mine and swallow them.
    or, clean My pussy and His dick without your hands.
    Personally, i would pay to observe that session.....

5. Klsmith

Klsmith Member

Southern california
    Local Time:
    To answer this I’d say if she commands me to do it i will do it. I’m pretty open about most things. Although she has no urge for pegging or any kinda of contact between me and another man it’s not really her thing. But if it ever popped up I wouldn’t dare tell her no.
    so to answer some of these

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    Good luck with your arrangement

Klsmith likes this.
  7. Klsmith

Klsmith Member

Southern california
    Local Time:
    Well this week of the green mile. I have been locked up 24/7 all week. It was really tough this week I don’t know why. There were a couple times I was so horny I just looked at dirt pictures of my wife dreaming about her but was so frustrated because I could not do anything about it. I found that I was kind of getting frustrated at my wife/queen because I was feeling forgotten. But that really wasn’t the reality she was really busy with school and work this week and I was just horny and frustrated. Luckily reading a lot of your journals really help me realize a lot of things about the frustration.
    The cage has been pretty decent not a whole lot of issues with it every once in a while I get a small pinch from the top post but I fixed that with a shim so it doesn’t move anymore. And I’ve learned that lubing twice a day 1 in the morning and one at night is the ticket to comfort. It’s really rough because I am a stomach sleeper so it took some getting used to. And a couple nights I woke up with little puddles. I can’t imagine what it’s like being locked up for 30 days with no release. But I’d wouldn’t mind trying it.

So I got the weekend off and I am able to come home which is exciting and terrifying because i don’t know what will happen. It’s my mother in laws bday . So Saturday my wife/queen is working the morning shift and I clean and set the backyard up for the party I try and get everything ready so my wife/queen doesn’t have to worry. My wife/queen gets home and I am just in a constant state of hardness and pain. She is truly gorgeous and has the greatest tits and ass I am obsessed with them. Anyhow I’m showering cleaning up for the party and she comes in and makes me shave her legs. My god I am in heaven being near her pussy and feeling her silky smooth skin as I shave her. I finish and she leaves to finish getting dressed. During the party we all have a great time everything goes great.

That night I am doing everything I can for my wife/queen messaging her body. Dressing her in her pj’s I’m loving it. It’s everything I miss while being away for work. And we fall asleep I love sleeping with her she spoons me and wraps herself around me. Now the good part the morning I wake up and start messaging her just taking in her curves and silky smoothness. Just loving everything about her. Then she turns on her back and puts my hands on her pussy. I know what to do from there. I start teasing her pussy lips she is starting to get nice and wet. I start cupping her nice big breasts and playing with her nipples. At this point she is dripping wet. She asks for her dildo and vibrator. While she’s using her little bullet I’m fucking her with her dildo and playing with her nipples just listening to her moans and finally she cums hard. I am so fucking hard in my cage I’m about to break the lock. So we’re laying there coming down from her orgasm and she asks if I want to cum. In my head I’m like yea of coarse I do but I tell her I only want what she wants. So she tells me I’ve been a good boy this weekend and I’ve earned a release . Thank you Jesus all this hard work has paid off. I’m released and she starts stroking my cock and I’m instantly hard a combination of not being touched in a week and her soft hands I’m at attention. She begins to stroke it and telling me how small it is. I don’t know why the fuck that makes me so damn horny but it does. And she says stick it in. So I’m like a kid on Christmas I ram all I got in her and she starts giggling telling me she barely can feel it. And that’s why she has real men to fuck her and keeps me locked up to serve her. This just makes me fucker her harder. Finally I cum all over her a weeks worth of cum it’s magnificent. Before when I jerked off all the time I’d blow decent loads but nowhere near the amount I do now. In my mind I’m just begging her to order me to lick it up but sadly doesn’t happen and I clean her with a towel.

I am back in the cage another period of time locked up not knowing when I will be released. Sometimes I wish that she would just edge me and leave me wanting her that much more. I am grateful that she let me have a release and it felt great. But it’s over now and I feel like my if I was edged and not able to have that release I’d still be on cloud nine begging for that sweet nectar.

So today we go to the grocery store picking up some food for the Easter BBQ. And there’s a group of fire fighters in there. The wife/queen is gawking kinda enjoying the attention as she walks by they are all staring at her tits. I guess I may have put my arm around her and she laughed and removed my arm. She said there’s no need for jealousy that one if she wanted she would fuck those fire fighters and there’s nothing I could do or say to stop her. And she said two you don’t have any control over this I own you and that tiny little dick of yours that didn’t even please her this morning. Well fuck me I am so turned on and all I could think about was wanting to kneel and kiss her feet she is truly a goddess. Well that’s pretty much it for this week I am locked back up and will return out of town to work in the morning so we shall see how long it will be before I get to come home again and if I earn a release.

8. Klsmith

Klsmith Member

Southern california
    Local Time:
    Well new development today me and my wife/queen had a little breakthrough on our dynamic and added some more structure to it. We’ve come up with a point system that I will be keeping track of in a journal. And each time I come home we will look at the demerits I’ve racked up and will be punished accordingly. So far we’ve settled on if I rack up more than 10 points regardless if I’ve been good there will be no release for me that visit. I can try and trade points for spankings 5 per point. If I have less than 10 points I may still get a release but I will be spanked 5 times for each point. So pretty much anything I do such as act out or do something that she may not like or not groom myself those are all points. I will be weighing myself each time I visit and if I am not under what I weighed last time I will get a point for each pound. I am excited for this new addition to our relationship it really helps keep track and hold accountable my actions and strive to be better and get healthier for my wife/queen. Also back to being locked up I made some adjustments to my cage smoothed out the ring a little more and I gotta say it is waaaay better it’s not digging into my skin and irritation me and I’m not needing to use as much lubrication. I really do enjoy this cage I rarely have to sit to pee and can still stand.

9. Klsmith

Klsmith Member

Southern california
    Local Time:
    So on this weeks episode of walking that chastity green mile. LOL

It was a rough week so to speak a lot was going on. I was locked all week and out of town for work such as the norm. During the week I’ve become accustomed to being locked up it’s become a normality at this point with the morning wood and cleaning and being locked up. I barely notice it anymore besides the pressure from morning erections. Usually waking up going to the restroom and starting my day cures this.

My queen/wife got her order of clothing in during the middle of the week and sent me a bunch of things i tires modeling off her new outfits. My god she looked like a true goddess I was so worked up I was dripping at the sight of her. My favorite out fits she had was one little chest harness the really accentuated her large breasts and another latex body suit I just was imagining being bent over and spanked by her I could feel the excitement and pain. I attempted to masterbate lol it was a failed attempt and also the guilt of touching my wife/queens property got to me so I logged that into my journal as a demerit.

So onto Friday our son became sick from a stomach virus they were admitted into the hospital and treated I got home Friday night and spent Saturday at the hospital until they released him. So it was a uneventful day and eventful day as a parent. Sunday idk what gotten into myself but just had a really bad attitude all day and i was not very good to my wife/queen and was irritated. I felt so bad and tried to finish all my chores and makeup for my misbehaving. To my surprise her sister took our children to watch for the night and we hung out in our room together enjoying each other. My wife/queen modeled her outfits for me again in person my god she is breath taking beautiful. Finally the last outfit she put on the latex body suit and some sexy black pumps. All I wanted to do is worship her.

She then told me to drop my pants and bend over. I was about to receive my spankings from the points I racked up so I had two demerits from the week which equates to 4 spankings. She gave me the 4 lickings and gave me two more for the bad attitude earlier that day. I deserved more but she was gracious enough to only give me the two. I don’t enjoy the spankings but I enjoy the fact she is holding me accountable and disciplined me for my actions. After we lay in the bed naked together and I proceeded to give her a full body message and lotion her soft supple skin. I love being able to touch her body it is amazing. After we lay naked in bed talking and I ask to please her and get turned down and told I don’t deserve to touch her. So we start to fall asleep and she starts playing with my nipples and starts biting them OMG it is my soft spot I am so hard. She tells me that she will allow me to cum but I will not be touching her pussy or making her cum tonight I don’t deserve such a treat and that her guy she’s been seeing will take care of her Monday. Fuck I am so stupid why did I act out all I could think about is that delicious pussy and her cum in my mouth. I cum quickly and she giggles and said that was quick to bad you won’t enjoy my pussy this week. I may have been able to cum but it was not at all satisfying. I miss her pussy the taste and feel of it. And now her partner gets to enjoy it and show her how a real man with a nice dick is supposed to please a woman.

So this is where we stand it’s now Monday I’m back out of town locked up and dwelling on my misbehaving. Wishing I was a better sub to my wife/queen. This week I will continue to focus on my fitness and my attitude and how to submit and please my wife/queen better.

10. Klsmith

Klsmith Member

Southern california
    Local Time:
    What have I done and become? A little mid week update. Me and my wife/queen had a little talk about prolonging piv. Basically working to be pussy free except for special occasions or if I’ve really earned the right to have piv with my wife/queen. I brought the topic up to her and she totally loved the idea and went with it. She also said this is a great breakthrough and added dynamic especially since she doesn’t really need my dick that she gets pleasure from her other partner in that department. But I was still amazing at oral and pleasuring her with my fingers and tongue. Which made me so happy. So it’s bitter sweet because I loved piv with my wife and I’m giving it up mostly but it’s also good because it will make me appreciate her that much more.

She went on a date with her partner Monday and had a great time together. They ate and stayed at an expensive hotel on the beach and fucked all night. At 1 am my wife/queen called me and told me all about her night. It was amazing I was so worked up and rock hard straining in my cage. I love hearing about her and her partner and her having a good time it brings so much joy in my heart to see her happy and living our best life.

as I’m writing this I’m struggling so badly right now. Being out of town locked up I woke up this morning straining hard against my cage. I’ve never wanted my queen as badly as I’ve wanted her this morning. Like primal almost instincts of wanting her and to serve her so badly. I wanted the taste of her in my mouth the feeling of her silky skin under my finger tips I crave her. Well hopefully the day will begin and help take my mind off of it but I doubt it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice