Visit to the E.R.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by King Hippo, Feb 12, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Sparkster

Sparkster Active member

Texas
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM

It was on a legitimate news site. It was a couple of weeks ago and I don’t remember which one. Also it never said if it was a newer or older gun also I don’t remember if it said it was a revolver or automatic.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  2. LockedGreg

LockedGreg Long term member

Local Time:
    11:20 AM
  3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    If we're talking about the odds, If someone is stupid enough to take a large metal object like a handgun into an MRI room, then I sure wouldn't want to bet that they could be relied on have the safety catch applied and not have a round in the breach. Plenty of people manage to shoot themselves accidentally without the assistance of a huge electromagnetic field, having one only increase the odds!

Chaz69 likes this.
  4. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    Probably forgot. My dad carried a gun in his pocket every day for years. One day, at the bank, he was searching in his pockets for something and absent-mindedly put the handgun on the counter of the bank. The teller quietly cleared his throat and said, "Mr. ****** could you please put that back in your pocket?" nodding at the pistol. Dad chuckled and took it off the counter. I just grinned cause there was another one in the bank bag we used to carry cash deposits from the store to the bank, and I'd carried it in and out a hundred times.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Maybe old guns. But modern pistols have a substantial amount of polymer plastic and don't usually have "safety" latches. Most have the safety built into the trigger and the firing mechanism. But what do I know as my ex was a cop so I got to see plenty of firearms.

And Im with you on the stupidity of some people. Idiot proofing things is tough as the idiots can be smart when out comes to harming themselves and others and destroying things.

6. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    The trouble with trying to idiot-proof things is that the world keeps making bigger and better idiots.

7. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I have worked for many years in public and private banks and have quite a few stories like that. One that pops out was on a Halloween around 20 years ago. The bank I was working at had a large ATM area with 5 machines that was open 24/7 with card access but was cut off from the bank via locking sliding glass doors. As opening approaches the line would build in the lobby and they would unlock the doors at opening and the people would file in. One Halloween I come in around 20 min to opening and I notice a guy first in line with a full Scream costume on with mask. I walk over to the head teller and say what's up with this guy and she was terrified but didn't know what to do (she froze, I have been in a robbery before so I have seen it happen firsthand). Now I don't technically work for the bank, I am on the financial side but we work close together so I took it upon myself to confront the guy (which came with a level of risk, halloween is one of the top days to get robbed since people are known to wear masks). I walked over to the door and loudly said to him to please remove his mask. He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders like what's up dude. At that point I start to get nervous and I say with a very firm voice "You are in a federally insured bank with a mask on". 2 and 2 finally added up in his head and he ripped off the mask. You could hear an audible sigh of relief in the branch. People sometimes forget where they are and what might work for the diner does NOT work for the bank...

Chaz69 likes this.
  8. gentleman zig

gentleman zig Member

Local Time:
    8:20 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice