Vanilla wife puts me in chastity.....

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Latexslave2307, Sep 18, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    Hello All.

My vanilla wife is gonna put me in chastity. How that comes?

Like so many our sex relation ship was more and more coming to a hold. I was into bondage, latex clothing and chastity but my wife wasn't. I was be able to look for a Master who could give me my BDSM needs. But the relation with my wife was more and coming under pressure.
    After many long talks together what to do in the future I mentioned the chastity thing. So we ordered a cheap Chinese thing to play with it. She still calls it rubbish, however I could wear this cheap ass chinese thing every Friday and the weekends. And for a while we played with it.
    She liked it more and more in de time.

And the last months I put a new chastity to discuss. I brought up the Behind Barz Complete System belt. At first she wasn't enthousiast because the costs of that belt were way to high. But when the time goes by the discussion of the belt came back. Ik want to be locked up, and locked up for long times because I can't control myself.
    At first she didn't want me to wear the belt to work, if I'm involved with an accident the BBCS belt may not stands in the way for medical help. And for that reason she wasn't agree to wear the belt 24/7.
    I was send back to basics and do my homework over and over again.

So I had an idea - if Sam from Behind Barz could help me out with it-.
    If we order the BBCS belt for me, my wife would have that I carry a spare key of the locks for release in an emergency. So I brought up the next idea of the belt.

If we order a basic BBCS belt with removable cage mod we let BB drill a 3mm hole in the bolt were the nut for the Hannibal2 cage is screwd onto. If the nut is mounted and the hannibal2 cage is in place she puts a numbered steel cable seal of 1,5mm thick trough the hole. The sela has a breaking point of 330 kg before it breaks. In the hannibal2 we hang a spare set of keys with a plastic numbered seal. So I will carry the keys with me in case of an emergency, but I can't get the keys without my sees that the outer steel seal is tampered.
    That works for both of us.

Now it's waiting that the Behind Barz is coming, I have to wear that thing as it is with the rod between the buttocks. If I want to have the Behind Barz, I wil have to wear the complete belt. no exceptions made.
    So the order is out and the waiting begins.
    After a 6 til 8 weeks to get used to wear the belt, the keys comes in the cage and the cage is sealed with the steel cable seal.... If I'm lucky I get out and get an ejaculation if I earned one. If not, it could take some extra time.

I really ask myself at this point, will I be lucky or will I be f***ked....
    Although I think it's for our relations ship a good thing to do, the romance at this point is better then ever...

2. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Behind Barz is fast! Very fast!
    We ordered the complete system on 11 September and today I got the conformation that the package is hand over for shipment. Delivery is scheduled for mid next week....

Deleted member 97060 likes this.
  3. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    The Behind Barz Belt was ordered at Sunday 11 September and was delivered at my home today 06 Oktober. Within 4 weeks it was produced en shipped.
    I had to put it on immediately and hand over the keys. The extra cable seal comes after 4 weeks of wearing the belt. If everything is alright then I got sealed!

CD52F3B5-F7B1-41C8-9C28-8618D0DC6437_1_201_a.jpeg 8F67BD46-4BEA-4346-9D8A-3501ECDC4BE3.jpeg 95BBDB5C-5D3C-433C-B8E5-614C1E76E2EB.jpeg

Jail Bird and Shavedman77 like this.
  4. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    i am so happy how this turned out for you and your wife and the belt looks amazing. (Since Goddess monitors all of my posts here maybe i will end up with one someday!)

Jail Bird and Latexslave2307 like this.
  5. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    she's not vanilla, at least not anymore

SlaveBoy73 likes this.
  6. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    No she's not anymore. But chastity is it all. Furter nothing else except I have to please her more and more whenever she wants me to.

I just had to remove sometimes for a little adjustments, had to put the belt a little smaller and bend the rod al little and shortened a little. Now the belt fits better, the rod is not anymore sitting "in the way" It's a little closer to the body now. Anal penetration isn't possible anymore.
    My wife says, Chastity is chastity, and locked in the front is locked in the back. You want it, you get it.

The only time the gets off soon, is when the other 40mm cage is coming. Then I have to change the cage and that is it.

benbenben likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    Great looking belt!

Latexslave2307 likes this.
  8. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thank You!

9. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Today was the day that I came home from work and my wife said that I had to drop the pants down.
    I also had to take my shirt off and she pulled down my underwear. Then she took a plastic seal for the time being until the steel seals has arrived.

She sealed the cage for now, so I can't tamper it anymore. If I intend to do anything with the belt, she will notice that and somehow punishment will follow. (Whatever kind of punishment it will be...)

314CA08E-5B08-46EA-BA45-01B7E2A21090_1_201_a.jpeg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice