User Review?

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by ACMR, Oct 22, 2013.

1. ACMR

ACMR New member

NW Iowa
    Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    Hello fellow belters and subservients alike! The Mrs. and I are looking at devices. I'm chubby, and when soft/sitting I fear I won't be secure. also I am a grower, not a show-er. Hard I am around 5+ inches, but soft is another story. So we found this stainless steel cage that is super duper short with a urethral tube for peeing. I LOVE the idea. I will be able t. pee without splashback. I'm concerned about being able to wiggle out, and also having an open hole into my urethra. Is infection possible? I domt know who makes th. Device or what its called s. Ill post a picture. Anyone with experience or the same problems could help. also identification of the device. Thanks :)

Attached Files:

2. Llamaguy

Llamaguy Member

Local Time:
    That's the Chinese knockoff of the Steelworx Looker 02. You can get them from EBay for around $30-40. I have a different model from China and it's not too bad as far as quality, especially considering price vs custom device.

http://steelworxx.de/The-Looker-02-116p.html

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    I have recently purchased this device from dhgate and for the cost ($28), I am amazed at the quality. Obviously, I have no way of telling how long it will last but it appears well made and well designed. My sissymaid has said it is quite comfortable and so far there has been no problems at all. I have not fitted the urethral tube and do not intend to unless I find she is meddling with the device. Do make sure you order the correct ring size.

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Please ignore the above comment. The device I purchased is another model.

5. KristysBitchBoy

Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    The only thing I would suggest is to make sure that it's made from medical grade stainless steel and not something else

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  6. ACMR

ACMR New member

NW Iowa
    Local Time:
    $T2eC16R,!)UE9s3wCL44BR8j(VMM(w~~60_3.JPG Thank you all for much needed advice. I found a similar device on ebay, of significant shorter length with a urethral tube. I asked if it would rust, no response yet. I'm very excited. We ordered a knockoff birdlocked device from ebay, but the whole device(at 4+ inches total length) dwarves my flaccid cock and I was able to pull my cock inside my body amd get it off while me and kh first tried it on. Its been sitting in a box ever since. Its too cheap, and big/bulky. THIS device is 3.8cm long, and the urethral tube is 50mm long, so my tiny cock size wont matter if i have a rod locked in place. Plus the shortness of the cage, mixed with a 6mm width by 50mm tube is sure to drive me wild. I really really wish birdlocked made a super mini, or mini pico. The idea of an extremely confined erection mixed with spiked punishment excites us both. she still doesnt fully understand the psychological changes in a denied male yet, but I've mentioned the idea of extreme confinement/denial while only serving her needs orally, or via strap on. I wish she could see the full scale of benefits, though I fear i will get what I'm asking for. Confined. Imprisoned. Both from outsode my cock, and within. Locked for months. The only sex I'll get is through a strap on. Sorry for the rambling all. Very horny while doing research for cost effective devices for small cocks. Though as i said earlier i grow to about 4+ inches. anyway. heres the new device since the old was too big. Any and all input or teases are truly, truly appreciated. ps i would kind of like to talk to a woman privately about female dominance and other kh information for both me and my mrs. Ive read lots, a lot, but she likes talking to real people. thanks for reading all this rambling.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @ACMR you got the same cage as I got. :)

8. ACMR

ACMR New member

NW Iowa
    Local Time:
    Please feel free to share every single detail.

9. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Well it very tiny and nice and light, cos i thought it might be heavy cos my old cage was a plastic one. The tube thingy looks very scary but Mistress says i don't have to have that in me as long as im good. i had it on now for nearly 3 weeks and it is ok. It don't let you get hard at all and only hurts a bit when you gets a bit excited. i likes it better than my old cb6s cos it easy to clean and keeping nice and there is no fiddly bits like the cb. i lost a bit of my old cage down the plughole once, giggle.

10. ACMR

ACMR New member

NW Iowa
    Local Time:
    Aw. Have you ever tried urethral play? Im a novice, i like to use mrs makeup brushes. I love the idea of the plug :) extra security and a constant reminder. the device is currently pending. i wanted spikes but i can escape regular devices. so i went with confined and invaded. :) i wish you would try the plug so i can see it modeled. or if possible hold the tube up to your cock so i can see the size and girth of it. if possible. very curious here. (Currently not locked)

11. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    Your best bett is to have your wife get an account here and ask for advice. From my extremely humble opinion, slaves/subs don't get advice for topping. Best leave that to the ones in charge! As far as devices go, go to dhgate.com and search for male chastity. This is a mail order direct from China and mostly cheap knockoffs. But you can try a device for fit and comfort without spending hundreds, then when you find the perfect "fit" make the investment and buy the real thing. Have you ever played with urethal tubes before? Make sure the one you get has a removable tube so you can take it out without bothering your keyholder. Best of luck!!

12. ACMR

ACMR New member

NW Iowa
    Local Time:
    Rthanks for the money saving advice :) she monitors all my internet activity so we can both talk things over together.

13. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @ACMR here is a pic. urathral tube.jpg

14. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    I'm currently stuffed with a very similar Steel Hollow Curved Urethra Insert screwed on the Penis Tube of my T-3 steel chastity crotchbelt. It's very similar to the small chastity device you're considering, except the penis tube is closed and firmly attached on a full waistband belt. (all other things equal, it's bulkier but more comfortable)

During the initial healing period, it will be very painful as the sensitive urethra lining is irritated by this foreign metal object. Peeing will burn like hell! You'll have to remove it often and take frequent rest as your body gets used to it and heals. The urethra stretches and heals incredibly fast to accommodate the orifice.

Once healed, it's safe, very comfortable BUT it's a VERY HIGH-MAINTENANCE toy, and maintenance can't be neglected!!! Even though it's extremely comfortable (I'm SO comfortable and stealth, I don't currently feel it at all) but the rod is there... and it's continuously fucking the pee-hole. It's very subtle my body got used to it that I won't feel it at all most of the day, but nevertheless, it fucks the dick... so seminal fluids are expected and unavoidable. To make matters worst, a hollow pipe keeps the urethral sphincter open... for cum to drain, and there's not much you can do... except manage the situation...

Having said that.... a patch on your pants smell bad. That's an indication that the pipe needs to be cleaned as soon as possible. If cum is allowed to dry, it will crystallize, harvest bacteria inside the pipe and the outside will irritate the urethra lining... and eventually, if neglected further, cause an infection.

During everyday activities it won't normally smell, But I clean it once in the morning and once before dropping to bed. After strenuous physical activity (jogging, running, inline skating, parting, cycling, etc) I may require to quickly clean it with alcohol as soon as practical...

Once it heals, the pipe will already outgrow you. In other words, it will be comfortably resting inside the urethra and won't feel snug and can we worn for extended periods of time.

Although you may be able to pee though it, it can easily splashback.

It allows me peeing standing up, but it can be tricky at first. Due to the "obstruction", expect (AND ACCEPT) a significant reduction of fluid flow. To pee though the hollow pipe locked in chastity, I MUST COMPLETELY RELAX and just let urine to drain. It will take for ever... Don't force or apply pressure... The pipe is not seal-tight inside the urethra, so forcing it will get most fluids to take the path of least resistance (most around the pipe, some through the pipe - at different rate)... causing 2 things: the pipe to vibrate inside your dick (very arousing) and provoke a backspill... overflow and a big mess. See the video in my profile peeing though it, and how it backspills when I force it.... vibration eventually provoked an orgasm...

And yes, it does keep the urethral sphincter open.. allowing for unobstructed fluid flow, and scoops out pre-cum as the penis is always sucking it.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  15. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Victor38 and Billus like this.
  16. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    eeek Mistress, you am right and i very sorry. my thumnail broke when i was making beds. curtsy. i knows it looks horrible and i hopes it grows quick, curtsy.

17. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Oh my god only Ms would have noticed a fingernail in that photo!!!!!!! lol

18. urbeht

urbeht Member

Retired
    Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks to Mistress B for her suggestion to get a knockoff device from dhgate! I ordered one Tuesday and am excitedly waiting for it to show up. That was a great idea to try an inexpensive one for $33 instead of betting the farm on a $400+ model and getting the fit wrong or not being able to use it. I ordered one with a urethral plug that is not removable. I'll let everyone know how it does when I get it. I may not have a chance to try it until after the Holidays, though... Dang!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice