Urethral Tube Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by beliebernamee, Dec 15, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. beliebernamee

beliebernamee New member

South Germany
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    Hi, ive been looked up for quite some time by my mistress (holy trainer v2) and she suggested to look into urethral tube cages...
    And I've been wondering about the experience from others (, I've only found generall ones.)
    So what do you think of it and how long can i wear the tube at a time and is the healthy aspect changed by that?

Violet_Noir likes this.
  2. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    I have one and tried the urethral tube and I didn't find it comfortable . I don't wear it and I read some wear no more than 6 hours with it in.

3. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    I'm in this small Stainless model : it is reasonably well made, no rough edges, stays in place and is comfortable for extended wear. I have used the urethral tube on occasion. You just have to insert it slow and easy. I wouldn't call it comfortable either, but different. I've worn it for a few days without any problems. Then again it really didn't help with control and it adds to bulk.
    When wearing women's jeans and pants which have a relatively flat front, extra bulk is more of a problem than it's worth! Good luck and if she finds it interesting for a change, give it a try. You might like it:)
    [​IMG]

4. beliebernamee

beliebernamee New member

South Germany
    Local Time:
    Appreciate the reports. Thank you very much. Lets see how it goes

5. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    Hi

urethral sounds are very fascinating but I warn against extensive use * they are inadequate for long term use & therefore for long term chastity * the urethra is highly sensible & irritations, infections & injuries can be caused very easily * this aspect is well known to anyone plays with catheter * a constant friction for a longer time can cause a narrowing of the urethra with a consequent urethral stricture * see on internet * that´s a well know medical condition * You´ll laugh but even in Antiquity by Egyptians, Romans, Greeks & in China & India are used special medicals instruments to remedy this suffering * this was the origin of the modern catheter

the internet is full of testimonials about catheter play * be careful * I see You are from Germany, You can read a nice testimonial on kg.forum.org from Windelmaus * Dauerkatheter * search this terms, then You will find it * some observations which also applies to any urethral insertables * believe me, on the long run everyone has extreme painful experiences

Grundsätzlich lässt Euch darauf hinweisen, dass jedes Verlegen eines Katheters, ob mit oder ohne Gleitgel immer zu feinsten Verletzungen/ Läsionen in der Wand der Harnröhre führt

Somit wird mit jedem erneuten Genuss die Chance auf das Entstehen einer Striktur, und somit eine Verengung der Harnröhre gesichert. Das bedeutet zwangsläufig, dass der Katheterisierte früher oder später unters Messer muss

Nehmt Gleitgel um die Wahrscheinlichkeit einer Verletzung in der Harnröhrenwand gering zu halten, da dies unter Umständen zu sogenannten Strikturen (Verengung der Harnröhre durch narbige Veränderungen nach Verletzungen) führen kann, welche dann das Urinieren behindern und meist nur unter aufwendigen operativen Maßnahmen beseitigt werden können

personally I´m not contrary to a limited, safe & careful use of urethral insertables but You have to be aware of the consequences * maybe consider that as a short exciting moment but never for living in a chastity device

my lovely girlfriend practiced with me for a long time catheter play as a total control * it´s a cautious thing only for serious players * it was amazing, an incredible balance between punishment & pleasure but we abandoned it for the mentioned serious health reasons * obviously, we were always extreme careful * now sometimes she put me in a long flexible prince wand during shaving to avoid any release * when she saw that turns me on, she let it be to give me no reasons for extra arousal outside the cage * she says that I only there for her own pleasure * now she locks me in the prince wand only as a extra reward, but although we use a lot of lubricant gel the procedure can be very hard & more a punishment & less a pleasure * after all, we´ll have to let it be * there are so many other things that please use

please remember, the health goes everything * rather enjoy Your live in chastity

beliebernamee likes this.
  6. Sissy_Denise

Local Time:
    I agree wholeheartedly, there is the potential for permanent damage and that could end all of the fun.

7. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    I have a number of silicone sounds that I insert on instruction from my KH, she has been slowly stretching my urethra to accommodate her finger. They are never left in for more the a few hours at a time

8. Sissy_Denise

Local Time:
    Whoa, I sure hope she has small fingers!!!!:eek:

rubbermark likes this.
  9. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    We have just managed to get to 16mm, once her cock can take this comfortably her finger is next

10. Sissy_Denise

Local Time:
    Oh my, that's a "little" over 5/8 inch in US measurement! Wow, just WOW! No, more like OOOOOOOH WOW!

11. beliebernamee

beliebernamee New member

South Germany
    Local Time:
    Ok, i tried to insert the tube tube with the cage once, but it didtd feel good at all. Hope my Keyholder lets ne only were the cage.
    Its my first metal cage and its surprisingly really nice.

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    more really like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice