URETHRAL SPOUTS

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 90731, Aug 21, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. 90731

90731 Member

US
    Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    As we see more products out there, we get more interested in them and see if those might be options for us in the future.

I am interested in hearing the pros and cons from people that have at least tried urethral spouts with their perspective cages. And if you continue to wear the urethral spout, I’d love to know why you like it so much and any tips you think potential wearers should know.

One of the reasons I ask is when you have a smaller penis and you are sitting on the toilet, I’ve had a situation where the slit of my penis was pressing against the porcelain I guess and as I urinated with pressure, I jumped from the pain and actually had blood come out. I know, tmi, but this is a serious question. Obviously liquid under pressure can cut metal, and the back up so to speak caused a small rupture in the urethral tube. QUITE PAINFUL. This only happened three times in my life. I’m afraid of that happening in the cage and it made me consider the product.

Look forward to hearing some responses. ✌

2. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    I have tried a few versions of a urethra tube and four they all gave me an unpleasant burning sensation. The longest one protruding around an inch beyond the base ring to see if pull-out was prevented. That was the most uncomfortable as, no matter what angle, it felt like it was pushing my urethra in a direction it wasn’t meant to go! Any movement at all of the cage was unpleasant at best.
    The tetherspout on the hand is great. I’ve worn it for over 24hrs and most of the time I can’t even tell it’s there :+1:

90731 likes this.
  3. 90731

90731 Member

US
    Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    Interesting. Can you send a link for the one you liked?

4. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    8:41 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice