Urethra Question

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by chaste_zombie, Jul 1, 2016.

1. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    I have bought a couple of devices from DHGate recently and despite their very low price (about 12 quid each) they are certainly austenitic (non-magnetic) stainless but what grade is anybody's guess though the inside of the cages has "#304" faintly marked so perhaps that is the grade .

2. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    Do you have trouble with the tube sticking to your urethra when you expand and contract?
    I have a steel tube which is nice but it's not quite long enough,.and I sometimes back off of it.

3. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    Great report. Answers questions as I have never had before either. When putting on does tube go in first or assemble and all goes on and in together

4. mickcage

mickcage Member

Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    The cage goes on first, then the tube is prepared by filling the tube with lube via syringe. The tube is then inserted while pressure is applied to the syringe pushing small amounts of lube out the end of tube and lining the passage ahead of the tube.
    When fully inserted, the threaded portion is twisted into the threaded hole.

5. Uehara

Uehara Active member

Lawyer
    London
    Local Time:
    Or you could just wet the tube with water ... it works for me.

6. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    Delivery due In time for new years on my new cage. havent seen yet up close so not sure how it all went together thanks

7. nEd

nEd New member

Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    I've been considering getting this one because of the long tube. The length might actually make it pullout proof. Should depend on how much the tube bends really.

What's your experience regarding pullout? I'm assuming when you compress the cock and pull it behind the cage half of the tube would be out of the urethra and inside the cage, with the compressed cock still impaled by the second half behind it. Question is, can the remaining tube still inside be pulled out at that point? (By bending and pulling it up, at an angle to the cage.)

Other questions would be concerning long term use and build quality. It is a fairly cheap device. Are there any sharp edges? Any discomfort/injuries because of the length? How long have you worn it?

8. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    As regards the pull-out, I'm not easily able to do it anyway (I rather full the cage even when not excited!) but I have added stainless steel tube sections inside the silicone so that it's not possible to simply un-thread the flexible tube out as it's rigid over most of its length with just enough articulation points to make it follow the urethra as a series of straight lines. Here is a picture of the scheme:-

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/the-urethral-insert.18376/

I'm still working on making it easier to pee through - this one only has a 2mm hole in the stainless tube so that is part of the problem. The next one will use 6mm OD x 3mm IDor 6mm OD x 4mm ID stainless tubes instead.

9. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    Still waiting for my new lockup. Excited....oh yea i accidentally ordered two. Anybody wanna buy one

10. checoowns

checoowns Member

Physician/Hospitalist
    Mexico
    Local Time:
    9:57 PM
    I would advice against this practice, if you dont lubricate properly you will get urethral strictures in the future, please use lube before inserting the tube, this is a very interesting subject just as PA piercing, but both have bad side effects, we may try one of them in the future

11. mickcage

mickcage Member

Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    fully agree about the lube. you want it to insert with minimal friction with the urethral wall. I recently got some anal lube with 2% lidocane - works even better as it slightly desensitizes the urerthra. Discomfort comes when the cock expands/enlarges/contracts and the tube moves within the urethra. As long as the tube is still even slightly lubricated there is no discomfort. But when that has been washed out by urine, there can be some discomfort.

12. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    Once I stuck the tube in a few times, I felt it really easy to put in and out. Never had any problems. Best to insert after urinating for lubrication, but even dry no problems for me. At first I was super careful about sterilization and everything, but now a bit of soap to clean it, and I can insert it no problems. Not UTIs yet :). Probably worn it about 50% of the time the last six months or so as long as 7 days straight.

13. reginne couusement

Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    No problem. Move with lubricant or saliva. First a puddle for lubrication. After use, once again piddle for cleaning of the urethra. Wear them frequently. I have three different ones.

Attached Files:

anasyrma and Unicorn411 like this.
  14. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I am making some progress with the problem of making long semi-rigid inserts that I can pee through. Having tried all sorts of metal end shapes all of which gave 'flutter' when being peed through on the end of a deep (180mm) tube. So in desperation I finally tried just cutting the silicone tube off at about 45 degrees and omitting the metal end. The silicone tube looks intimidating as the cut-off end looks like a hypodermic needle but the material is soft and does not dig in. So far, I have been able to pee through this without getting the flutter. I'm hoping this could be the solution for this type of insert.
    I'll post on the results.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice