Urethra Question

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by chaste_zombie, Jul 1, 2016.

1. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    I ordered and received the following:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015...ection-Device-With-Removable/32393379746.html

So far I really like it, way better than the CB6000s, but I have some natural concerns about the urethral insert. On one hand I really want to use it, OTOH I don't want it to damage me. I have gotten it on all the way twice briefly, but chickened out and removed it after a couple of minutes

1. Should I just throw it out to remove the temptation?
    2. If not, does my plan of putting it in once a day briefly for a week to get used to it and toughen up the urethra make sense, then slowly scale to longer and longer?

2. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    All depends on how active you are or if you have young children that hopping on your lap might cause an injury.

But that device is nice n open so cleaning wouldn't be a big problem without the insert.
    If it were a more tube device then maybe an insert would be better for hygiene.

And lastly it's up to you.

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The urethral insert in question has a pointy looking end and will likely gouge the delicate interior of your Urethra. However Since the insert appears to terminate on the outside of the base ring the likely hood of gouging is less than it would be if termination were inside.
    Furthermore, the device also appears to be chrome plated which means you would be exposing yourself to (albeit) mild internal chromium poisoning.
    I would say that it would be unwise to wear the insert for extended periods.

slave_m likes this.
  4. chaste_zombie

Local Time:
    The pointy end is pretty rounded. It does terminate right around where the base ring, maybe a couple of millimetres past. I am considering cutting it shorter and making it more rounded.

As for material I am trying to determine if it is chrome or SS. It is not super shiny like chrome usually is, but it is still shiny enough to make me doubt. It is not magnetic which chrome often is. The Aliexpress add says stainless steel but I have about zero trust in it.

I wish I knew one way or another for sure. I may just have to wait and see

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi
    Have a good look inside the padlock hole or hinge. See if there is any yellow or copper colour tinge betraying a copper strike before the chrome . Or very careful with a very fine needle file just take a stroke or two on the corner where the padlock goes . See if there is any changes in colour if not it can't be plated . Also as you say it's not magnetic thus very unlikely to not be stainless steel.

With all this oh it's Chinese it must be plated remember chrome plating is not cheap. Using stainless steel you only have to polish it job done and far quicker .

Xx Wendy

6. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The device you have looks very similar to the one I have jemima locked into. They are stainless steel but of what quality is debatable.
    If your are small like my maid then it is wise to shorten the insert. I wouldn't advise you to use it for lengthy lock-ups.

1984marriedcouple and slave_m like this.
  7. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
  8. chaste_zombie

Local Time:
    Here it is on me with the insert... feels so good. I have legitimatly lost the key so it may be on me for a long time (sans urethra that just screws off).

CBTguy likes this.
  9. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    congrats that is the life

10. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    You can get them with flexible inserts....and a lot longer.....

Some in my photo thingy gallery

11. chaste_zombie

Local Time:
    Okay.. I really like this cage. It has been on continuously for 4 days now. I had planned to remove it and work my way up but I lost the key in a field. At some point I hope to find my dremel or bolt cutters and remove the lock but until then it has forced me to keep this on. TBH this is so comfy I am not looking hard

Good thing about this cage is it is really comfortable. I have the largest base ring (experience from my CB6000s) so there has never been a case of excessive tightness or blood flow worries. The shortness is great. It is significantly shorter than the CB6000s so my shaft never get's a chance to get longer than the short state when flaccid. The dick part does not press down on the balls like in the CB series so I probably could have / should have gone a size tighter. It is short enough that the different angle is not an issue with visibility.

The metal is also great. With the CB6000s I was using lot's of baby oil keeping it lubricated. Not needed with this device. No baby oil required at all.

Unlike the CB6000s the skin on the gland is exposed, so it doesn't have the foreskin effect that the CB had. I liked it in the past when released after a week and the skin was just electric to the touch. Not going to happen with this device :(. The exchange is that it is super easy to keep clean and dry. No worries about the area being always damp and potential odour issues.

When erect the metal does press in to the skin making the penis head look a bit deformed which is not desirable for me. With the attachment below this is not a problem as things are forced into the right spot

Now about the urethra attachment.

It screws into the tip very easily. The rod rotates separate from the screw so it does not twist inside you when inserting. No way of locking it so any security it provides can be overcome. Having said that, with the urethra I can't imagine how I could possibly remove the shaft from the cage. It would be impossible or at least very uncomfortable and possibly damaging.

Urinating through the tube is possible however there are issues. If I let go of my bladder the volume of urine overcomes the tube and piss goes around it and sprays all over. By carefully slowly allowing only a slight trickle I can get all of the urine to go through the hole. I am getting better at this but peeing takes about 5 minutes of concentration rather than the old 20 seconds of relief. In many ways I think I miss just being able to let go and piss as much as I miss orgasms. After urination there was a big problem dribbling out urine from the tube wetting my shorts but I have found an effective plastic stopper that has resolved that issue for the most part.

I have been slowly ramping up time with the attachment. I have never before had anything stuck in there but was surprised how easy it was. It took a few sessions of increasing time to get used to it and now I expect to be in it for 5-6 hours. I hope to eventually just leave it in and just remove it daily for cleaning.

I should have probably ordered the device without the attachment but I have really fallen in love with it. It makes the chastity so much more. Is the difference between wearing handcuffs vs being on a stretching rack. My dick is locked solid, unable to move, bend (except the deliberate bend of the insert) or generally do anything but stay put.

Overall...

I love this device. My wife is loving it to. We are discussing not trying to break me out of it until my birthday in a few weeks. She loves cock in her sometimes so while she enjoys my handjobs, we are probably going to get me a strapon so I can fuck her while locked. For me I could wear this happily forever.

anasyrma, For69 and Mascara^Snake like this.
  12. mickcage

mickcage Member

Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    I have one on just like yours with urethral tube. Similar issues when peeing.
    I can wear for days and it is easy to keep clean

Attached Files:

13. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    The overflow of urine is likely one reason there is no urinary tract infection. The inside of the urethra gets bathed with urine as nature intended. Maybe a good thing in the loooong run.
    Ss

14. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Absolutely so, gets bathed and washed and lubricated in normally sterile liquid - just sit down to pee @chaste_zombie, lots of folk do it you know ;)

Peeing slowly may end up with you not fully emptying your bladder which is not a good thing health wise.

15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i had to have my one made shorter cos it keep making me bleed. It ok now tho.

16. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    I have a device similar to yours. Before I got it I was playing with urethral stuffing and had used a size 10 netting needle so it was pretty much stretched to size. I always use alcohol to clean and water based lube, sometimes I boil the tube. I haven't been wearing it very long. Off and on. I have worn it for the last 5-6 days, but had to take it off for a day 3. So I wore it for two days took it off for a day and has been on for two days going on three.
    I don't think the cage I have is quite as comfortable as what you have, but I have an anti off ring that prevents my balls from slipping out,but there is some pinching.
    With out the tube I can turtle and slip out , but balls don't slip out due to the anti off ring. Also the tube can't be removed while the front is on.

17. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    Currently wearing one similar, without using the tube. I found that after a few hours, it just felt wrong to me, not uncomfortable, and not painful, just really different feeling in there, almost like a numbness. So, no tube, at least for this one.

18. chaste_zombie

Local Time:
    After several weeks I have really grown to love this device (as does my wife). Pretty much wearing it 24/7. I used a bit of nail polish and now the urethra tube can't be removed.

I absolutely love the urethra tube. I would never buy a device without one. My cock is basically paralyzed and can't move at all.Security is really high although I have succeed in a bath in removing the cock all the way back up the shaft and out. I can't recommend it more.

19. ChastityNut

ChastityNut Active member

Your mom's box
    Local Time:
    Take a picture of the welds using a bright flash the load the image up on a computer screen. If it's welded stainless steel then you will see a color variance at the weld site. If the color is uniform then it's chromed.

Warning! Locked cock shot:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/watchful-mistress.17335/

In that pic, take notice of where the vertical bar is welded to the wide ring at the end of the cage. Under the bright flash you can see the differences between filler metal and base metal.

20. ChastityNut

ChastityNut Active member

Your mom's box
    Local Time:
    Oh, forgot to mention that metal tubes scare the hell out of me. I've tried a couple different ones and they hurt too much when aroused. I tried to adjust the angle on one of them but no matter what it always felt like it was jabbing the wall of my urethra. I also peed around the tube and not through the tube >_>

The last time I tried one, I became aroused shortly after inserting and locking up and the pain left me doubled up. I was afraid that if I stood it would actually poke a hole in me.

A device like this might be a lot safer:
    https://imperiaindustries.com/colle...-male-cage-w-removable-silicone-urethral-plug

I also got scared away from them after reading an entry on thumper's blog about the time he got an UTI while using a device with an insert :eek:.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is be very careful and do lots of research. Reading up on catheter care and the limits to how long one of them can stay in might be good guidelines for using a device with an insert. Anyways, hope I was helpful!

21. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    316 as is not magnetic

22. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    Stainless that is. Sounds like it is

23. mickcage

mickcage Member

Local Time:
    One I do to comfotably insert the tube is to use a syringe loaded with anal lube and inject into the ball end of the tube. This bathes the urerethra in lube as the tube is inserted to full depth position

For69 likes this.
  24. mickcage

mickcage Member

Local Time:
    This is one cage I have with a fairly long tube

Attached Files:

anasyrma likes this.
  25. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    cooo, that wud go in a awful long way inside.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice