Urban Dictionary of Names

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Mistress Watchful, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:17 PM

Urban Dictionary.com

Very funny - my favourite and fairly accurate

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    Randy

Hummmmmmmm. i kinda doubt the first but the second definately fits.

The most amazing person you'll ever meet. A modern renaissance man. He's good at everything. EVERYTHING!!!!!

Synonym: Wow!!!

Always finds a way to make you laugh, has a good personality, knows how to a good time, really random, prefectionist would do anything to put a smile on your face, gives wonderful kisses, loved by many and hated by others. A type of guy a girl wishes she had.
    Let it be known... I love Randy always and forever
    OMG, Randy is a great guy!

Randall
    buy randall mugs, tshirts and magnetscan be used interchangably with the word 'sexy'.
    yo check out that RA, hes mad randall

Rachel

A smart, sassy and sexy young woman who knows things from fashion to film to literature, from Manolo Blahniks to Mahatma Gandhi.

rachel's are usually cute and pretty. have a good body and are smart. they also tend to be popular and silly and like to fool around
    damn that girl is hot she's probably a rachel

1. She's the girl that everyone is jealous of...sexy, fun, smart, outgoing, and easy to talk to. She has a heart of gold and although she might seem bulletproof, she's caring and sensitive on the inside.

2. A girl who isn't afraid to speak her mind or be herself. Watch out boys, she's a heart-breaker. A girl who won't settle for anything but the best, but rightfully so. She doesn't need a man to have a good time.

one, usually a girl but can be a really fem man, who spazzes about everything, but in a fun, lovable and entertaining way.
    note: these spazzes are not bad like flipping out on someone, they are energetic ways of telling interesting or non-interesting stories
    look at how her hands are shaking, she's such a rachel.

Well i hummmm'd at randy and randall then i looked up rachel. How true.

MM's sweetpea
    RACHEL and proud of it

3. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    Hmmm. Interesting enough.....I've always known the Spanish meaning of my name though had no clue as to the rest of this...LOL

Linda is Spanish for a cute/beautiful girl. She can be a spicy bitch yet be a sugary sweetie as well. When you meet a Linda you should hold on tight because she's all the flavor you will need in your life. She will treat you like a king but then throw salt on the wounds she's inflicted on you if you wrong her. If you're lucky enough to get her love, you should count your blessings.
    Someone really amazing with a beautiful personality.

She'll make you feel alive just by being with her and if you're lucky enough to encounter a Linda, tell her how you feel and don't miss out on the opportunity to be with a Linda! She'll soon be everything you wanted.

Guy 1: "Why didn't I tell Linda how I felt about her back in high school? We could have had the perfect life together. Instead, she's with that other guy now. I totally blew it, didn't I?"

Guy 2: "Yeah... not going to lie to you, buddy, but you should've told Linda how you felt when you had the chance back then."

4. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    This is fun :)

Jen:

"An amazing girl like no other that can make you smile in any situation and gives you a reason to wake up in the morning. She is amazing and epicly beastly, therefore, making her the greatest person on Earth. Someone who you could spend the rest of your life with, and makes everyday new, and amazing."

Jennifer:

"A fun, outgoing person. generally smart but can be a total blonde at times. someone who likes meeting new people, and smiles a lot. a person who never would just turn on people. a very good friend. someone you can trust. when she's mad, stand clear she might blow her top. but a person who doesn't get mad easily so you dont have to worry about that."

5. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Wow, was this fun. thanks for the link.

Cynthia

Cynthia's are often shy people, but once your get to know a Cynthia they are one of the most loyal and friendly type of people you would ever be lucky enough to meet. Cynthia's love to talk but are often quiet to listen to their friend's problems. Cynthia's do not like sports, and are often too worried about life once but once you get to know a Cynthia you will see little by little that they let loose and have fun. Cynthia' s are often known by there sad looking eyes and that gloomy look on there face, often they have dark hair and a pale dead like face because they are after all named after the goddess of the moon, and like the moon you will soon see their pale beauty and mysterious personalty, know as the invisible girl, a Cynthia can be a great leader,but is always ready to be a team player.

not so sure about the shy part, but the rest is pretty well on track. maybe not so sad eyes either, but if you were to see me legs you would think me to be albino. Oh yes, very much the team player.

giselle

1. Stands for:
    A Great, Innocent, Smart and Extremely Loving Lady Einstein.

2. Giselle's are often easy to talk to and approachable. They love art and horses and great music. They're pretty and smart and taller than most guys. :D

Thank You again Mistress Emma for a few moments of fun in my busy day...

cynthia

6. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

We really need a coffee spew smilie! :haha4:

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

We really need a coffee spew smilie! :haha4:

8. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We really need a coffee spew smilie! :haha4: Thats so accurate.

And how funny that Rachel's is more accurate than Randy's

9. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    Chris... i think there might have been some big ego's writing this one!

This is sooooo funny... Its a bit like the Chuck Norris thing that went round a few years back about how cool Chuck is... (http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/ in case you missed it... )

1. Chris
    A kid who is always up to party and have a good time
    Dude, I don't wanna go to that party unless Chris comes.
    2. Chris
    is a slang for huge cock
    like incredibly huge.
    oh man I wish I had a chris in me.

a man who is always happy never stops smiling, makes me feel as if I could fly, a man to spend the rest of my life with.
    Have you met my chris he's the man of my dreams!

4. Chris
    The sweetest, most amazing guy to ever walk the face of the earth. The only guy to know just how to make me smile, even more, the only guy who will take the time to try.

He always puts himself last, even when he knows he should worry about himself. He is selfless, and never selfish.

He is quite possibly the closest to perfection one can get.

Chris, you amaze me.
    loving caring forgiving perfect amazing hilarious perfect.
    by iuydtrfxgcghuoi. Aug 31, 2008 share this
    5. Chris
    The fucking shit, the most awesome person to ever live. He can kick your ass at anything and everything. Chris is a god among men.
    Dude, Chris totally kicked your ass!

6.Chris
    One who kills the people who add gay ass definitions of Chris. He is also a damn good shot with a Desert Eagle
    "Dude did You see that guys face?"
    "Oh Him, I heard a Chris Got to him"
    "Chris is one evil Guy!"

7. Chris
    hott piece of ass that all the girls want to get at. his cock is huge and even if the ladies dont know it they will soon enough.
    Holy shit man i wish i was like Chris!

10. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Ok, Emma- You want a REAL coffee spewer?!!! This one is tiff's..

All around perfect man and a sexy beast. Known to cause even the most loyal of girls to turn on their boyfriends. Talented with music, words, and kills in any sport he plays. Strong like bull. Always competitive, and ALWAYS wins what he competes in. Some consider to be on the status of not only a god, but THE God.

11. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    My Turn!

Mine had about 100 results or something crazy so I'll just post the interesting ones:

Coming in at 2nd:
    A term used to describe a mentally retarded cat that has the ability to fly by moving its tail in a circular motion. Once in the air, erics are known to land ontop of statues to catch and eat birds. Once they get the taste of blood, they turn into a form of vampire and attack fat people.
    Omg! dude last night I saw an eric fly by!!

The most accurate coming in at 6th (I'm a total geek, was never popular.. only the first half of this is accurate):
    A name often given to a white child by his parents. With a name like Eric, his parents are more concerned about how well he does in school rather than how much action he gets. Eric is rarely referred to anyone but a nerd, but there are few exceptions where he is so intelligent that he also excells in sports. Eric is usually the cool kid in the group.
    Eric is good at everything. He's so smart and he's going to play varsity basketball someday. I wish i were Eric.

And at 7th, this rather laughable concoction:
    Usually an alpha male that is frequently loud and brutally honest at all times. An over the top sexually active asshole who always believes he is right with his opinionated persona and obnoxiously loud voice. An out of control male normally needing a stronger female to keep him in line. Otherwise he remains out of control.
    Whose the huge dominant dog in the middle of the pack? Oh its Eric.

12. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    OMG Linda - I really must finish my coffee before I read any more of these.

Burger - yours are quite surreal, but then for some reason I think that fits you well!

13. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    Ronald
    Ronald is masculine, Celtic in origin: Meaning King, Ruler.
    Ronald is Strong, dependable, argumentative, a warrior.
    Ronald will defend you till the death if he loves you or if he sees you as the underdog in a situation (even if it does not concern him) a true and loyal comrade and friend.
    Tall, strong and handsome, usualy with very swarthy, dark Celtic looks, someone who eats and drinks with gusto and will be found in the midst of party situations, A sense of humor is required around Ronalds, but Ronald has a very dark side that should never be crossed.

All this while being locked in a CB-6000s and devoted to his Keyholder or QUEEN.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice