Untitled older story

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by sissymaid_emily, Aug 24, 2012.

1. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    This one slightly older and not really me anymore, but some people may like it.

I had been very foolish, at the tender age of 22 managing to get into deep inescapable debt. In the later part of the 21st century that was a very bad idea. People could buy that debt and therefore buy you as a slave until a designated period had passed and the debt was deemed cleared. Unfortunately the size of my debt meant that my tenure would be very long, at least 25 years and interest would accrue during that time too. Legally I had been given a limited choice as to who bought me. & given the option of being jointly owned by two very hot women as a house servant, I had jumped at the chance. After all how bad could it be. I was about to find out.
    The women were indeed very hot and lesbians, they were also dominatrix, as I was about to find out to my cost. They had a deal for me I could more than halve my forced tenure, by agreeing to serve them sexually and to undergo certain transformations to make me more appealing to them. Again being young and foolish I had agreed and signed the binding contract, after all how bad could it be serving these two hot women?
    I found out when I had awoken from the transformation surgery. This surgery is painless & quick and completely reversible, as long as you had the means to pay. As I found out when I woke the cost of reversal which would have to be borne by me was as much as my original debt. Moreover without first looking at the contracts small print I was liable for the surgery too!
    The two explained this to me after I had woken and was kneeling in front of my owners with the hardest raging erection I had ever experienced. They had feminized my body apart from my erection. My stature was now shorter and slighter, shorter than they were. Although my body was now very sleek & trim, and very well muscled in a slim way, my skin was completely smooth and soft. My face had been made more girly, my cheekbones, emphasised. My brow & chin softened. And my lips made full and soft, my eyes widened and long lashed. I also now had a short blonde bob, with pink fringes. My voice had been heightened to a breathy girly gushing, bimboish tone. I felt utterly humiliated and trapped. They also had a new name for me maid-emily!
    I had protested & threatened to refuse to obey. They had shown me the contract in detail, but I still protested. Then the first Mistress, the auburn headed Mistress who seemed to be a little older and more in charge than the redheaded Dominatrix, had issued a command to her computer. I had squealed in pain as I felt what seemed like a burning hot band squeeze around my balls and the base of my shaft. I had sobbed and whimpered on the floor in front of them. They had seemed to relent but they had something more humiliating in mind for me.
    The redhead had asked me if I needed to pee?. I had replied ‘yes very much so’ suddenly feeling my released cock, still hard and erect, painfully full of pee. They had both laughed and putting my wrists in slave bracelets behind me, led me to a very small windowless room. I had initially assumed it was a toilet but the 3 by3 by 3 foot square cube was a cage. I was locked inside with the light off and left. They came back sometime later and asked me again if I needed to pee. Squirming in pain and discomfort now I had whimpered yes. Are you ready to be a fully obedient girl? I had tried to resist. The next time they came back I had sobbed and begged to be a good maid a good girl. They left me in that state for 2 full days, coming back and listening to me sob and beg. I knew I was trapped, physical punishment was fully legal for imbonded persons. In fact the laws were very draconian, I could even be shot and killed if trying to escape.
    When they were finally satisfied with my pleading and begging they allowed me out & I was thankfully permitted to pee, through my still ragingly erect cock. To pee painfully and they stopped me short, seemingly with another command to the computer. I had gasped in shock and humiliation. Left with a sense of frustration and lack of satisfaction. From the looks on their faces this was satisfying & exactly as intended.
    The brunette had left me alone with the redhead for some instructions. The first of which was a swift whipping across the backs my now very soft, tender feminized thighs and buttocks, with a leather riding crop. After which I had kissed the whip and crying in pain begged to be permitted to be a good girl for the Mistresses. I was instructed on how to make myself up. Like a painted whore and that I was expected to wax myself all over & to keep my body completely smooth. She would do the waxing of my intimacies and that would be very regular. She had laughed as I screamed in pain at the first session. Don’t be such a soft pathetic little girl. She had told me. Then laughed and said ‘well of course you are a pathetic little bimbo’. Yes Mistress I had sobbed rubbing moisturizing oils all over my smooth body.
    I was given a pair of tiny satin panties and a clingy chemise to wear, along with suspenders and stockings but no shoes. This was complimented by a short frilly white apron and a little maids frilly caplet. This was to be my only attire.
    I was taken back before the brunette Mistress for inspection. Then my daily domestic and intimate duties began. I had to kneel before each in turn and slip my head under their skirts and perform cunnilingus. Till they shrieked in pleasure, covering my face with their juices as their thighs clamped around my face. Then after fixing my makeup I had been set to my chores, cleaning the house.
    Although they had several domestic robots, most of the most menial and repetitive tasks were left to me. Every so often I would be summoned to serve coffee or other drinks, then food. Or to please them orally. Foolishly I had asked if I would be permitted to cum. That had amused them. The brunette had looked at her companion then looked down at me between her legs. Maybe soon, I was told, curtly as they laughed. And that was it, they had decided.
    All day I had performed my domestic duties as a good submissive maid. Then that evening after serving them their meal. I was directed into the living room and to a stool, with a large phallus mounted on it. I was instructed to lube my bottom and then to mount it. I didn’t want to, but the whips in their hands made me too fearful to disobey. I had mounted the phallus, it was painful & tight and once on I had squirmed in discomfort feeling very full.
    How is it ? They had enquired. A little big Mistresses I had replied. At this they had laughed and had me dismount. Then they replaced the 6” dildo with an 8” dildo that was even stouter and had bulging veins. When I had mounted that, I had squirmed and moaned in discomfort, penetrated and feeling very inferior. My wrists had been braceleted behind me and then the 6” dildo mounted on a broad belt, turning it into a pecker gag. This had been stuffed into my mouth and buckled in place. Then I had been turned facing the wall, until I was needed again.
    That night I wasn’t permitted to pee again. And to my horror the 8” dildo was left in place and I was chastity belted, in tight thick leather shorts, locked with a padlock. After I had pleasured them in their bedrooms I was locked into another tiny cube, this one gated and curtained with a leather curtain. And as I knelt in the cube in frustrated misery, I listened to them as they enjoyed each other.
    The next morning after they had woken I served them both coffee and performed oral sex for both of them in turn, then they had set me to my chores for the day. They were wealthy and ladies of leisure. When they left the house I was locked in my chastity belt in one of the cube cages, till they returned.
    That evening & nearly every evening to my horror they either were out or had guests. Lots of dominant women, whom I had to orally serve obediently and as submissively as my own two Mistresses. Then each evening the redhead would ready me for my cage. I had to beg and plead to be permitted to pee. Thankfully I didn’t really need to evacuate too often, or in any real quantity as most of my diet was a liquefied mush, which was either completely absorbed by my body, or came out as urine. In fact after the first couple of days my anal passage was completely clear and redundant for this purpose. The transformation process hadn’t been just exterior.
    After I had begged to pee & if I was permitted to. The redheaded Mistress had then edged me wearing leather gloves. Touching me and tormenting me, while the other Mistress watched approvingly then stopping as I neared climax. And then repeating over and over till I was besides myself with frustration. Then I was ready to pleasure them with my tongue, before being dildoed & put in my tight chastity belt. At night time I was usually not pecker gagged but gagged with a pair of the dominatrix soiled panties then put into my curtained cage.
    This routine had gone on for over a month, in fact nearly 2 months, and I had not been permitted to cum, though I had served them several times throughout the day, and them and their guests several times in the evenings. Then I was told there was to be a special party tonight with lots of guests, about 10 women in total. And as a special treat I would finally be permitted to cum, but only in front of them all. I had found the idea to be very humiliating but I was so desperate & I was so looking forward to cumming. I had performed my chores eagerly and prepared everything as perfectly as I could.
    Then that evening the guests had started to arrive. There were 10 women in all, including my Mistresses, and to my absolute horror another 4 men. These men were quiet very large and well dressed. They were house studs. Most wealthy dominatrix, kept in their households one house girl or maid like me, unless they were purely lesbian in orientation. And also a house stud, also a slave or servant but well built & manly, but submissive to their Mistresses needs & whims.
    After dinner was served and lots of wine drunk at the table. I wasn’t permitted wine, incidentally and neither were the studs. They were allowed low alcohol beer though, I was not. They all decanted to the living room. The 4 studs were seated on a couch against the back wall watching quietly, while I served the seated women, each on individual leather chairs, wine.
    My redheaded Mistress, had me kneel in front of them and putting on her leather glove had started to edge me in front of them. This was stopped several times as I was sent again and again for more wine as the women had enjoyed my growing frustration and need. Then finally I was permitted to beg to cum. I had to go in front of all of them and beg over and over to cum. They had liberally fondled and grabbed my swollen cock and balls while I begged and pleaded. Then I was knelt again in front of all of them and my redheaded Mistress had once again begun to stroke me. Then when I was nearly ready to cum all the women were given a thumbs up or down decision on my release. To my intense relief one by one I was given the thumbs up. I had moaned and gasped gratefully. My Mistress slipped behind me and placed a large egg device in my anus. Then she asked me sweetly, are you ready to cum maid-emily?. Yes Mistress thank you Mistress I had sobbed feeling so close now. Then she had turned on the egg and my cum had oozed out slowly, without any orgasm. I was left feeling utterly frustrated still but drained. I had sobbed looking up into her eyes then at the other women who were smiling with satisfaction at my obvious frustration & distress.
    Then after I had cleaned myself I was instructed to pleasure Mistresses guests. Kneeling between their legs under their skirts, in the wet heat, hearing them moan in pleasure, bucking and grinding against my face, grasping me tightly with their thighs as they came. Each of them telling me how pleasing it was to have me so frustrated and needy serving them & congratulating my 2 Mistresses.
    Then after I had served yet more wine, I was told that my duties were only partially complete. I had to go and kneel before the four studs and beg to suck their cocks. They were big, very big and quite ready to cum. They were contemptuous & dismissive towards me, but eager to fuck my mouth. The first one had completely filled my mouth with hot sticky cum. And after & only after I had been given permission to swallow I had to thank him for enjoying me. Utterly humiliated I had moved on to the next, till my face was covered in all of their cum.
    The Mistresses had asked how I was. & the studs had responded that I was a good little cock sucking maid. Then to my utter horror I was put on all fours in front of the room. Well on all fours for a moment, till my wrists were bound behind my back. Then they started to anally rape me in front of the Mistresses.
    As the first one had entered me I had squealed in pain, he was so big and forceful opening me. Then as he fucked me to my shame, I had started to cum anally, a powerful all engulfing wave of utter humiliation and degrading loss of control as I yielded to his cock. Sobbing and weeping feeling utterly inferior. Then after he had filled my anal passage with his cum, he had withdrawn and I was made to lick him clean. Then the next stud had started to fuck me. But the Dommes had decided they didn’t want to listen to my sobbing so I was gagged with a pair of their wet panties. And then my fucking continued, till they had all used me.
    After that I had served the women orally again, and they decided to use a large strap on, on me after that, till they were all finally satisfied.
    My redheaded Mistress had taken me to the bedroom. After I had been dildoed and chastity belted and tonight pecker gagged, she had put me between her knees and looking down at me told me. That I was a good maid and that this was only the start. I had sobbed quietly myself to sleep, listening to my 2 Mistresses pleasuring each other.
    In the morning the guests were all still there and after breakfast I had served the women in turn orally as they drank coffee. Then the women had gone out for the day and I was given to the studs to play with. And they did play with me all day, spanking and fucking me, then spanking and having me suck them over and over again. They seemed to be able to cum over and over in massive amounts, & today I was to be their little bimbo. That evening after dinner I served the women again and the same on the next day too. They left on the day after that.
    But a couple of days latter, my two Mistresses went out & when they returned they had bought or redeemed their own house stud. He was a very muscular black man, and seemed very obedient and docile with my female owners. However in regards to me I was just the house slut. When my Mistresses weren’t enjoying him, or each other or my mouth, I was his to do with as he pleased. He was given a short leather strap or tawse to discipline me with and he used it regularly. Whipping me before fucking me, or whipping me before having me suck his massive cock. And he seemed to be constantly aroused as intended. Always ready for the Mistresses pleasure, or needing relief from me. Each time he fucked me I felt even more subjugated and inferior, orgasming uncontrollably with him inside me. & my Mistresses commented that the more he fucked me, or had me suck him the better my oral service was to them too. However my own frustrated need to cum was left brimming and edging, only relieved every few months or so with a deeply humiliating and unsatisfying orgasm denied milking.
    I was completely for the Mistresses pleasure and for their house stud and whomever they had as guests.
    Then my dildo stool was changed too, I was given a new stool 11” and as wide & veiny as the house studs cock. It was impossible to settle on and the Mistresses & their stud would watch me squirm and grind helplessly, amused till I was ready to serve them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice