Unexpected pegging yesterday

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dmitry, Jan 3, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    #1 Dmitry, Jan 3, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2024
    We were having fun time with my wife yesterday. I was locked. I was penetrating her with the big strapon didlo, attached to my harness. It was about 2 inch wide, 10 inch long. It's her favourite one, she gets orgasm quite often with me, wearing this strapon didlo.
    Nevergheless, she didn't get O this time.
    I begged her to use strapon on me, pegging me. She does it periodically, when she has a right mood.
    Normally she penetrates me with a small strapon. Say, 1 inch in diameter, 5 inch long. We have variety of these.
    My wife told me:
    — Ok, I wll penetrate you, but with the biggest one, which is the same I used on her.
    We have number of Vac-U-Lock didlos, that can be fixed on her harness (small) and on mine (large).
    Initially, I was shocked. Nothing wider than 4 cm (about 1,5 inch) was inserted into my ass.
    I showed all didlos we have to my wife and said:
    — Please, choose one, but not the biggest! The biggest simply wouldn't fit into me.
    My wife was adamant:
    — I only will penetrate you with the biggest one!
    I donned her with the biggest strapon attached to her harness. I pleaded:
    — please, I would better insert it myself, being cowboy, you don't moove.
    She agreed.
    I tried to insert this huge didlo into me. I used a lot of lube. It took time. My wife tried to speed up her cock entering me by moving forward. I pleaded:
    —please, let me do it myself! The thing is simply way too big!
    Finally, after 10-15 minutes I mamaged to insert this huge didlo completely.
    I was aroused. My knees were trembling. I was super horny.
    My wife tried to move forward and backward a litle.
    I was overvelmed with desire. I was aroused. I enjoyed. But soon I asked:
    — please, lets change the didlo for a smaller one. I am not used to such a big one! I can't bear it inside any more!
    She said:
    —Ok.
    I dismounted the biggest cock from her harness and mounted a smaller one.
    It entered me freely. I asked my wife:
    — please, now fuck me heaviely.
    She refewsed and said: all is over now.
    I was aroused, I was astonished. I didn't expect my wife to demand me to use a biggest cock!
    It was so unexpected, but is was something I had been dreaming about!
    I said to her:
    — Do you know, how I valuate this sex, 1-10, 10 is the biggest.
    She said: 8.
    Me:
    — No, wrong. 12 out of max.10!
    I am shocked, I am so thankfull!

I don't know what will follow, but obviously we are entering a new stage of our sex relations.

No need to say, that I haven't been unlocked.

The didlo we used is on photo.

Attached Files:

2. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    If she wants you to be able to take the same sized dildo as hurler, you have some work to do.

Build up with plugs and/or use the dildos on yourself. She can certainly guide what you do, but you need to go at your own pace. If you're not relaxed you could tear and that would be bad.

I use my lovehoney large one by myself (10 inch length, 2.25 diam / 7 inch circumfrence), we don't have an o ring large enough to put this in our harness and I need to be in control. We do have a smaller one (8 inch long, 2 inch diam/6 inch circ) that she will sometimes peg me with.

I wish it would happen more often, but I'm also happy just to pleasure her so don't push things

1mlockedup and Dmitry like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice