Trying to move to smaller U-ring

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by KellyCD, Dec 17, 2020.

1. KellyCD

KellyCD Member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    I'm looking for some advice / tips, I'm trying to move to a smaller U-ring (1.75" down to 1.625") with my CB6000s, after finding I could slip my flaccid penis out of the cage while locked, but the smaller ring feels way too tight especially when trying to put the cage on (although partly due to the excitement) and I get a burning sensation

I can wear the larger ring all day without an issue and I'm only moving to the next ring size, is it a case of leaving it on for a short period of time and extending the time I'm wearing it each time while I get used to it?

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Are you sure smaller ring isn't too small? Don't want it so tight as to cut off blood flow. You should be able to fit a finger between ring and cock. Also, although i've not used a CB6000, it may be more of a design flaw than a size issue. Hopefully, someone with more experience with that design will chime in. Good luck.

3. KellyCD

KellyCD Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I assume it's a finger gap when completly flacid? if so then it might just be down to my 'excitement' trying to put the cage on as I have to put it on pretty quick or give up trying :D. With the larger ring its not so much of an issue as theres enough growing room to not become too tight.

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Here is my advice, but you might not like it. The CB-Model is really nice for finding out what sizes work for you, give them all a try and see what works... but after you find out what works... I would get a better device, I prefer metal, but some people don't.

When you are new to this, you body will adjust to some sizes... For example, the 2 inch ring felt small for me at first... but I wear a 1 3/4'' inch and the 2 inch would probably fall off.

5. KellyCD

KellyCD Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I did start off with a metal device which was half the price of the CB and came with 3 solid base rings, started on 1.75" which was too big so went down a size which was 1.5" but ended up getting it stuck and went into panic mode (Will I end up in hospital, why is it turning that colour, etc...) so opted for the CB after lurking these forums and liking the idea of something that comes apart in an emergency, and that has a lot of different size options so more like a chastity 'beginner set'

That being said I've seen a few devices that operate like a hand cuff mechanism so could be tempted in the future plus it was a lot easier to clean / breath in it

I've had another try with the smaller U-ring today and had better success, turns out singing to the radio or playing a game on my phone stops me getting aroused while putting the cage on, and once it was on all good, although erections are a bit more unpleasant so think I'm getting there

6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately, 1 or 2mm can make a huge difference but most cages don’t have a large variety of sizes. I think the CherryKeeper has the biggest variety of sizes without going custom. https://www.shapeways.com/shops/josielynn-s-body-jewellery

You can also take your lager ring and dip it in Plastidip or 2 part silicone mold epoxy to make it a little smaller. FlexSeal spray will do it too. You can also experiment with wrapping the ring with electrical tape.

7. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    Have you considered the KSD G3 (Keep Sake Device) from Kept For Her.com? It's a cage insert made for the CBX line of devices by them as an add on.
    https://keptforher.com/product-category/accessories/ksd-g3/

Using something like this, you could keep the ring you currently have and prevent your ability to pull out. I have one, mine's a knockoff from ebay, but, it does work. The problem I've had with it is it works too well and can be uncomfortable during trying to become erect.

If you're into a lot of security and sensation and a bit of pain you could just get the Points of Intrigue from CBX. They are made for the CB6000 and other cage models of A.L. Enterprises. They work too and are horribly effective at it.
    https://cb-x.com/product/points-of-intrigue/

Hope this helps.

8. KellyCD

KellyCD Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Agreed, when I first started looking there didn't seem to be many devices that offered a choice of rings, or the cage was 3 - 4 inches long, fortunatly I managed to get the CB6000s kit for around 25% off but figure its a good place to start. I do like the look of the CherryKeeper's, and I like the fact they are cheap enough to buy a few different sizes to kinda build your own kit

Those are some very creative ideas, never even considered doing something like that

9. KellyCD

KellyCD Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Never really considered any sort of anti-escape, to be honest never knew such a thing existed until I joined CM.

Being a self locker does mean security is less secure, but i'm learning day by day

10. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    And the designer/owner @JosieLynn Jewell is an active member here.

JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice