Trying again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wizardpa, Aug 7, 2011.

1. wizardpa

wizardpa Junior Member

Retired
    New Orleans
    Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    Hi Everyone,
    I've been thinking about getting back into chastity again. Why you ask? I have turned into a chronic masturbator.
    So much so, that I have no interest in having sex with my wife. Since she really only wanted sex about once every 2 months, I took matters into my own hands. HaHa!!!! Now, if I'm given a chance, I'll masturbate up to 4 times a day.
    I've had a PA piercing twice and I'm going to get it done again as soon as I find a place that will do it. Not every place does those.
    Having a chastity device and having my wife control my orgasms makes me a much, much better husband. I'm an ass when I have control of my orgasms.
    I had one of Mistress Lori's plastic devices when she made them. Based on that alone, I know I'm in serious trouble because her devices can be worn for a long, long time. I'm interested in the 12D.
    I'll be checking on where to get a PA piercing tomorrow and then I'll have to wait for it to heal.
    I once had a CB-3000, but I could get out of that. That is a toy compared to Mistress Lori's devices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice