Trojan Extended Pleasure condom

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by blazer350, Apr 6, 2010.

1. blazer350

blazer350 Former Member

Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    The quick review: LOVED THEM! Couldn't feel a thing. Could have humped all night long,

Long involved story: :snail:
    Some time back my interest in orgasm denial brought me to the posts here and the discussion of Lanacane or some other topical numbing gel. Pumpkin wasn't crazy about the idea of all that inside her. Can't say that I much blame her. I was in the local drug store (pharmacy) and found some Trojan Extended Pleasure condoms. I'll be honest, since our marriage and her taking the pill, my knowledge of condom technology has, well, slipped. Nonetheless, I bought the package and giggled the whole way home.
    This past Saturday night I had the occasion to finally use one of the condoms. I had been caged up for about 10 days and hadn't had an orgasm since who knows when, so I was ready to go. Pumpkin got out her new vibrator (we knick-named Tyrone). I was allowed to assist Tyrone until she achieved a suitable number of orgasms. Only then was I allowed out of the cage. I was as horny as a teenager at prom. I slipped on one of the Extended Pleasure condoms and started down the road to ecstasy. Only I couldn't feel a thing. Not like "there is a 3mm layer of latex over your penis humping the air" kind of thing. I knew where I was. My penis knew where he was. Even with normal condoms you feel something. With these things all I felt was the heat and that same sinking feeling that there will be no release for you.
    Pumpkin went over the top one more time and then pushed me off of her. I ripped the condom off and she stroked with her hand. What ever is on the inside of the condom must have numbed me good because I couldn't feel a thing.
    Sadly she grew bored and put me back in the cage. I was almost in tears! Don't cry for me Argentina; On Sunday my release, and orgasm, was granted.

Don't know what your view of condoms are, but that's my story and I am sticking to it. Until Pumpkin tells me not to.

Wow that rambled...

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    We refer to them aas black rubbers cause they come in a black box. If you put some Anbesol on first you definately won't come. I did cum once with them before we started using the anbesol.

MM's sweetpea
    Rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice